Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome part!
loved it...
plzzz cont soon!
KaJen_Ki_Mamta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OmAsYa.. Loved it.. 3 hugs in 1 day :o hayyeee osuummm dilshaad samj gayi hai dat they r falling ufff dat rehmaan.. Muje laga wo gay hoga bt u saved my asad plz continue soon i cnt do long comments as i dnt get words to exxpress bt jitna b likha dil se jaldi continue karna n gv long episodes n updates
Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was really cool loved it
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww !!!  Beautiful!! 
Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarun314

Res

-----Unres-----

YIIIPPPEEE πŸ₯³first agian !!! WOOOHOOOHOOO i am sooo happy :)

BIG THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCHHH FOR DEDICATING TO ME!! this is first time someone dedicated to me actually !!!! and ya THANK YOU so mucchhh for LONNNGGG update !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

okay move on to story :)

GOOSSHHH :O i am out of words i have no words seriously this was one of the bext chapter and my fav too πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I LOVE everythings about it <3 
so New enter name is REY ( nice name ) and he is going gaga over Asad kinda ( lol he is gay) πŸ€£
poor Asad wouldnt sleep well coz of REY !!

and while having breakfast awww Zoya taking Asad's Side and Whispering to each other *SHHOOO cute* !!

LOVE how he try to cheers her up when she wasnt stop crying*i am so in LOVE with this ASAD very very different then show one*

OH MY  GOD πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
he huged her and call her zoya !! <3 <3 eekkkskksss and she also hugged him back *woh bi really tightly and me soo loving this*😳😳😳

He hugged her three times in one day !! <3 <3 <3

love when she was teasing him 1!!*AAAWWWIIEEE*love how they call each other by their names *Asad and Zoya*!!

he loves her so much ,cant see her in pain <3 <3
seriously i dont know what else to write !! it was such wonderful update that i cant explains in words!! :)

Sophia <3 

OMG!! such a long comment πŸ‘
thank u thank  u thank u soo much dearπŸ˜‰
love you for giving this long comment😳
i hope that you will continue liking this story and commenting on my update πŸ˜Š
Endless-LOvE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aileen134

Res

---- Unres ---
Wohoo! 2nd to comment!πŸ˜†
Thank you sooo much for dedicating this chapter to me !!!! πŸ˜³
( Thanks for such a god-gifted dedication ) 
He stopped Rey from sleeping in the same room with ZOYA! πŸ€£
Aw ! β€οΈ Asad wanted Zoya to call him by his name!! 
'Asad : ap ne kia kaha? 
Zoya : thanks
Asad : nai us se pehle' 
And Asad got jealous when he saw Zoya hugging Rey and Zoya allowing him to sleep in her room! πŸ€£

And Asad got mad πŸ˜‘ when Akram was shouting at Zoya! Plus + he asked Akram to apologise! 

And the way Asad tried to cheer up Zoya!!! Assfghjkl Oi cartoon etc πŸ˜³
And both of them hugg'd each other! And there was awkwardness after they broke the hug as I expected πŸ˜†
And it's getting less and less awkward as they kept hugging each other!!! β€οΈ

And he bought Channe for Zoya! How sweet! β€οΈ
The way zoya said 'Asad' <3 
'Zoya : Asad 
Asad : Hmm'
It looks like they' are husband&Wife! πŸ˜³
And Asad got annoyed!! ( When he was sleeping with Rey!!! ) LOL πŸ€£ 
Thanks to Rey, they're getting closer and closer! 
They're secretly whispering in the morning! πŸ˜³

The way they were teasing each other!!! Lov'd it! πŸ˜³
Zoya wanted Asad to call her by her name so she started acting! How unpredictable ! πŸ˜³
And she succeeded as I expected !

Asad's falling for Zoya! Heheheh πŸ˜†
(And Asad hugged her thrice)
And without hesitation he said ' my family is your family' 
And Asad gets worried when Zoya cries ! How sweet 

Overall : nicely wrritten!! Lov'd it! 
It was sweet! Nice and lovely! 
It was long too! <3 
Thanks
Pm me
Update soon

~ Aileen ~ 

thank you for the awsome long comment πŸ˜›
im very happy to recieve such a comment from my readers :)
hope u will continue liking this FF😳
Mahi982 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHMYGOD!!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU LIKE 1000 LIKES FOR THIS PART!!!!!! Thank you so much for such a beautiful chapter!!!!

I laughed so much during asad and rehmaan scenes...poor asad out of jealously he has to sleep nxt to rehmaan and he thinks that something is weird about him or his behavior...oh come on asad cant u see it him calling u hottie being all excited to sleep nxt to u and drooling all over you...hahahahahahaha
asya scens during breakfast was so cute they were whispering to each other and dilshad noticed:)
Zoya backed up asad during breakfast and asad backed zoya up during office:) how dare akram yell at zoya but becuz of him there was a cute asya hug and a kiss from asad!!!! I love how asad comforted zoya and tired to cheer her up 'Oi cartoon!' hahahaha tht actually cheered me up:)
Asad dying to hear zoya say his name and zoya acting to hear asad say her name then her response if her plan failed "its okay mr.khan im fine. Temperoray pain tha. Ab chala Gaya" hahahaha
OMG three hugs in one day that too coming from asad!!!!!! That was amazing and such cute hugs;)
YAAAYY asad considers zoya as his FAMILY!!!!!
I loved every single scene and every single part of this chapter!!!!

Honestly I already read this chapter 3 times but I still cannot get enough of asya scenes and this beautiful chapter!!!!!!
Like always I cannot wait till you nxt update so PLZZZ PLZZZ PLZZ UPDATE SOON AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:)
once again thank you so much for this beautiful LONG chapter and thank you the PM:)
Endless-LOvE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi982

OHMYGOD!!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU LIKE 1000 LIKES FOR THIS PART!!!!!! Thank you so much for such a beautiful chapter!!!!

I laughed so much during asad and rehmaan scenes...poor asad out of jealously he has to sleep nxt to rehmaan and he thinks that something is weird about him or his behavior...oh come on asad cant u see it him calling u hottie being all excited to sleep nxt to u and drooling all over you...hahahahahahaha
asya scens during breakfast was so cute they were whispering to each other and dilshad noticed:)
Zoya backed up asad during breakfast and asad backed zoya up during office:) how dare akram yell at zoya but becuz of him there was a cute asya hug and a kiss from asad!!!! I love how asad comforted zoya and tired to cheer her up 'Oi cartoon!' hahahaha tht actually cheered me up:)
Asad dying to hear zoya say his name and zoya acting to hear asad say her name then her response if her plan failed "its okay mr.khan im fine. Temperoray pain tha. Ab chala Gaya" hahahaha
OMG three hugs in one day that too coming from asad!!!!!! That was amazing and such cute hugs;)
YAAAYY asad considers zoya as his FAMILY!!!!!
I loved every single scene and every single part of this chapter!!!!

Honestly I already read this chapter 3 times but I still cannot get enough of asya scenes and this beautiful chapter!!!!!!
Like always I cannot wait till you nxt update so PLZZZ PLZZZ PLZZ UPDATE SOON AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:)
once again thank you so much for this beautiful LONG chapter and thank you the PM:)

OH MY GOD!!😲😲
such a long comment :)) i just cant tell you how happy i am for receiving such comments :)
i cant believe that you read the chapter 3 times!! 
i'm on cloud nineπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
this is the very first time that someone read my chapter more than twice!!!
you just made my day dear β€οΈ
thank you-thank you-thank you so much!!!!!
i promise i'll update soon and i assure that you'll love the next chapter even more!!
thank you so much once againπŸ€—

Farah<3