Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Liked this story.The plot was nice change.Arnav as fireman,and Khushi as doctor.Just like her profession she healed him with love,soothe his soul.At the end the differences diminished.
The hospital hug is my fav ,and thanks for making Arnav return it here.<3

Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I'm so glad Shit-al doesn't exist! She's just a bad affect on IPKKND. LOL! :D This was perfect! Khushi pushes him to come out of his shell. And I love it! That hospital scene is one of my fav scenes and also one that I don't like...because Arnav didnot return her hug..but he did in this! So I'm glad! Thank you! :) I can't wait to read more! 
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah and we got our treat in the last part! Can I just say how awesome it was to witness a very mature, modern day relationship. This was just too real noone was too crazy or over the top. Two adults with mutual attraction yet battling with other feelings. It makes me wonder what if  Khushi never took the initiative to confront Arnav in his Gym, then they might have never gotten together. Despite liking each-other immensely, their ego's wouldn't have allowed them to be together.

Khushil pulled back at the right time because sometimes all some confused/emotionally challenged(call them the ones who are having internal emotional battles within themselves) need is a little push! It was fantastic to see her telling him come to me when you are ready to tell me how you feel or to make the first move. if she hadn't done that Arnav would have taken her for granted.
Now on a lighter note thank you for making Sheetal an imaginary character. I hated that particular track in the show. then again I always had a love hate relationship with the script of the show anyway! Which is why it is brilliant to read all these great scripts by you guys, these have the potential to create hit shows! Appreciate the PM :) Bring on the next installment!
Edited by Arshix144 - 11 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The fact that you made Sheetal a nobody was great, I was open to her being his dog or something insignificant

The concluding part was great, I love this Khushi open ,minded, out spoken and not afraid to follow her heart. Arnav was afraid he did not match her capability in professions but their hearts could not be overruled.  Arnav's caring side always makes me smile, the love and affection for his sister is admirable even in your FF...
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Juhi, I just caught up with both the parts and loved them.

I really liked that in last 2 tales you  changed Arnav and Khushi from their typical ASR and KKG persona.

Am still drooling over Fireman Arnav! Reminded me of one episode of Sex and the city. But that was lame. This was far far better.

And 🤗I wish CVs were as creative and empathetic towards viewers as you to make Shit-al  imaginary!!  You get the Innovation award on IF just for this!
angullgrl91 thumbnail
LOVED IT!!!!! Great job on this part! I reallly liked how this story was really different. Khushi was strong and independent, teaching Arnav the way of life. Thank you for writing this :) 
AbdulloveIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love this update. It was awesome. I do t know why I am not satisfied with the ending. But I love it. I like how everything is perfect and Arnav is the one moving forward
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That was a very practical approach .. and a sensible update! 

Loved this love story! :))

Its not like Arnav Singh Raizada is always supposed to be richer .. highly educated one...
i really liked the difference that was brought abt deliberately ... and happy it turned out like the way it did! 

i am quite a happy soul after having read it! :)

Thanks Juhi! that was briiliant!

Waiting ur next Semanti! :)
Silver_Stack thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Such a beautiful concept...How did i miss this before...

You guys are doing a good job...
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
A fireman Arnav and a doctor Khushi. It's not everyday that we see a story where Khushi is at a better standing. You treated that really well.

The instant attraction. Arnav and Khushi are meant to be, their hearts have to bind with the first look itself. Bas!

The moment Arnav mentioned Sheetal I relaxed. Knowing you i knew she was of no importance 😆

What i had not expected was that Khushi would actually confront Arnav about the same.

When you're in a relationship you've to work on it and that requires a balance, one sided effort only leads to heartbreak. Again Khushi confronted him and we saw the results 😳

I felt bad for Anjali, a swimmer and then a cripple, all because someone was careless somewhere... But i like it that you always give Anjali her due...

PS- Reading this collab series from both of you makes me realise with a sharp clarity how things in India and the US work differently