Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Juhi. Once again I tell you ...the book is just waiting to be written! 

Not only had you imagine up all sorts of possibilities and theories of who Sheetal was and what happened to make Arnav run away, but you had us so hooked on to this story that we could not spam and spam to get an update...

I just loved it, loved everything about it, Khushi going to speak to Arnav at his house after finding out about Sheetal...
His accepting that he knew and felt that there was so much more to what they felt that he was compelled to end it before it started as any thing between them was to powerful to be casual and put a stop too...and he did not want that...

Loved the part about Anjali...( well some of did say that there was an accident and he felt responsible...and also that his need to be discharged from the hospital sounded more significant...) 
But loved Khushi's response, she felt empathy yes, but she also told him off for his lack of courage and that he underestimates Anjali and on both counts she was right...

I loved that the ball was in his court and he took the chance, speaks to Anajli and tries to move forward...loved Anjali for her reactions ! 

Loved,payal and her conversation ...moving forward is one thing but moving forward together as equals is another aspect and the conversation they have was so significant in that regard...

Once again the ball is in his court, such a brave and courageous Khushi, to,be able to walk away at the phase of their relationship to take a chance at something deeper...

His trying to protect Anjali by sacrificing his chance of happiness just makes Anjali feel guilty and responsible...loved that too...
Loved him finally accepting that he needs her and his subsequent talk with anjali...Khushi deserves so much more from him and he goes to her,...that hospital hug ...thank you for it! 

And thank you for making Sheetal a figment of his imagination ...so many of wishes the same...( even though we spent a whole afternoon trying to figure her out...) 

But most of all thank you for writing yet another masterpiece ! 

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
awesome...
thanks for PM...
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
un resd on page 84.

i love you both!
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Awesome. i loved it. I so badly wanted Arnav to put  embrace Khushi in the hospital. Every time I see that episode on  Youtube,  I feel it was incomplete. You  completed it for me.

AND SHEETAL BEING JUST A FIGMENT WAS MY DREAM COME TRUE.  WHEN THIS PART WAS GOING ON IN SERIAL I WISHED THIS EVERY DAY. 

Loved the story. 👏👏👏  A  MASTERPIECE.  A HEARTFELT THANS TO BOTH OF YOU.⭐️
Edited by vks11 - 11 years ago
robinhood008 thumbnail
That was an amazinggg update!!
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant ending...loved that Khushi stayed strong till the end and made him man up!
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I loved that u used my fav city for the backdrop of this story. I could almost see that bit with them in the golden gate park in the early hours, with bridge behind them! 

The story left me wanting more. Bas!
Edited by GirlOfFire - 11 years ago
john-angad thumbnail
a khushi who is strong enough to fight for her feelings!
subi.dhanabala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved d update a lot...

kushi proved and cleared dat anjali was a capabale of a lot of things which arnav failed to recognise...
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG Thank you to both of you !! You are doing a fabulous job on this series.

As regards, today's story , what a cliff hanger !!!

Who is this Sheetal now ????

Can't wait for the next update.