Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Way to go !  I think this was probably one of the most mature relationship fiction on Arshi!  Kushi was not acting younger than her age and Arnav was not the anger filled 20something.  There was open, frank communication about what each wants and where each  stands in their
Relationship.  Love this strong girl who knows what she wants and works for it.  Love this guilty feeling 35year old man who needed some pushing to grab his happiness.  Absolutely love the sisters.  They are the best things that one can have in our lives and they do have out best interest in their hearts.  They force us s to see the good and the bad and that is exactly what Payal and Anjali did with their siblings.

The red ros in the hospital could not have been a more perfect way to proclaim his feelings for her!   I was not with you in part 1 but part 2 blew me away.  
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly, I totally share your sentiments with respect to Sheetal - figment of imagination - Shoo! 

Secondly, how is it that by the time I reach the end of your tale, to me it becomes more about Anjali and less about Arnav and Khushi ? Especially the last two tales... I like that you pointed out that she is a strong an resilient woman, someone who's strength is often underestimated. She ain't no limpet clinging on to her brother/husband for support but a strong and charming young lady. 

Having said that, how could my screen not near-combust on reading on this fire-flirting, eh ? And then you throw in that dash of a daring Khushi who is demanding what she wants, what she deserves. All this while being quintessentially Khushi. 

Sucha louuvely tale :) 
akankha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was wondurful! just perfect! i loved it!
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderfully beautiful conclusion of an amazing tale...you have just mentioned what I wanted too...Sheetal bring the figment of someone's imagination...not real at all. And the hospital hug...brilliant idea as it did't happen in the show...so are you planning to let us see what did't happen in the show in the way we wanted to see..I for one will love to see it all. Bring it on.

Thanks for the update.

nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice, whatever you say I like enjoy reading about the hugs, hug is pleasant gesture. To feel it the heart must be into it. In the show also I liked the hugs more than the almost kisses or misses. Here the hug is totally justified with your writing. Now the fire fighter have the real job of fighting this fire kushi, which he is going to do kushily.
I don't know I can request or know. But if any of you can write about the attack hug which kushi gave to arnav after the kidnap track will be nice. I liked the hug because one and only for kushi, he addressed her as characterless, told the reason behind why he forced her to marry him for six moths, she practically begged him not to travel, she tried to prove her innocence several times, she waited hours and hours in the office to meet arnav...Kushi forget about all these and single handedly faced all the kidnappers knowing that arnav is in danger, there also she took the first step for the relation to work with that hug. So for the mental courage kushi had need a excellent tale. If any of you can write about I will be thankful.

Juhi, THANKS for the PM.
subi27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So sheetal is just an imagination!!!phew!!!glad that anjali got her life too coz i'm a great fan of anjali than arshi:)he he he:):):)its not my mistake she s such a cutie pie you know:):):)
__blossom__ thumbnail
That was amazing!!!!
loved it...specially the end every one desere their hapily ever afters...😊
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful mature love story! I loved the mature khushi here and vulnerable Arnav! It was nice for ones that Arnav thought that he was not match for Khushi and she could do better then him. I always love Shyam and Anjali in your story. You make them speechless πŸ˜‰
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ooh...thank god , sheetal was jst a figment of his imagination...
and khushi is seriously one brave woman... she accepted him the way he is...
beautiful story!
glimmernglitter thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.