Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb ...Krani...as always ..love your writing...

Will keep a watch for what you mentioned...I hope nothing like that has happened to your story...
melonie thumbnail
Hi,

Sorry to hear your work being plagiarized Krani. May be you can also try something like what Zehra (lazyleaves) did. I guess she wrote the updates in Word and saved it as a picture and posted it here (or you can ask her what she did :D). That way copying won't be easy...unless whoever is doing it types everything out. Here is a link you can see what she did. It's an intelligent way to protect your work.

Coming to the update...NK is actually being successful in his plan no? πŸ˜† Arnav gave him the looks 2 times and poor Khushi is all confused on what is happening.

NK fooled Khushi that he didn't like the gift and Khushi getting all upset and Arnav actually getting the prank was all fun to read.

So is Arnav going to take her shopping again...and lets see what all Khushi will purchase.

Also Arnav is going away for a little time..I guess NK will come into play again ;)

Pls cont soon...

Edited by melonie - 11 years ago
anusha.nush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread 
_G1234_ thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread. :)

Loved dramebaaz NK a lot. He is so adorable. I knew that NK was pulling Khushi's leg, but for a second i thought he really didn't like her gift.
What an acting he did or i can say that u wrote that scene very well.  while reading, I can visualize that scene in my mind.
U always write your characters every small detail of their movement, their facial expressions so well. Your writing skill is amazing, and it makes AM more interesting to read.

I didn't get Arnav and Nk's silent conversation was it for the hug Nk gave khushi for making Arnav jealous or for the gift NK gifted her.
I doubt that the gift card was from NK's side.

AR is sinking, and Arnav is very much aware of it. Poor Arnav already dealing with his personal problems and now his business is not doing well.
Lets see, how he is going to handle all this. I liked that Arnav is concerned for Khushi before finalizing the meeting. It shows that he care for her.
So many things are happening at one time.  I have a feeling that something is going to happen on 30th.

The Sharma's article is not yet published. When it gets published, its going to be another trouble for Arnav to deal with.

Update soon the next chapter. :)
Edited by _G1234_ - 11 years ago
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hai congrats 4 new thread dear...

and thanks 4 d wonderful update...

plzzz do continue soon...

arz007 thumbnail
Great update. Have been stalking for a while for this. And again, good luck with studies!
hatathbristi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it dearly..
Awesome dear...
crazymg.04 thumbnail
loved it...Arnav seems cannot stand NK getting close to khushi...hayeeπŸ˜‰
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
He had NK gift her the gift voucher, didn't he? Because he saw she wouldn't use any of his money ? πŸ˜³

And this time, even if he won't change his plans because of it, his decisions at least consider Khushi's comfort. Its  apart of his thought process, thats a good start. 

How is it that Arnav has no inkling about the articles about him in the papers? Hasn't Aman told him about them ? 

Oh, and wait - THREAD 8! Wohoo, congratulations Krani ! πŸ₯³