Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Very happy to see an update from you!

Great update, so Arnav's company is sinking, and now he is caught between doing whatever it takes to get his career back on track and spending time with his wife.

I'm looking forward to some scenes between Khushi and Arnav, I love how they don't speak to each other but are completely aware of each other.

Best of luck with your last year at Uni!
mssj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful story. Loved reading it. I'm still trying to figure out the staring contest between the cousins. I hope it's a jealousy one :)

Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the update again
suma.2911 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NK is awesome!! He can make Khushi forget the tension and be herself. The way he makes her laugh is so amazing! A really nice brother-in-law indeed. Love the way you bring out the comfort in their relationship. 

Arnav is still in his denial phase. But it is nice to see the cracks forming and them realizing the "potent" chemistry between them. Was nice when he caught NK's bluff!! 

And finally the alpha male is out. Marking his territory. hehehehe.. Things will get interesting from now on! Knowing Arnav, he might already be onto NK.. 

Nice one.. 

PS: Plagiarized again? πŸ˜‘ How many times will they do this to AM - seriously not cool.. πŸ˜‘😑
Shaaz.gul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
r
nice updaate
Nk is so cute and arnav shooting draggers haaan
Aww he is worried 4 herEdited by Shaaz.gul - 11 years ago
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.., you really write very beautifully and I didn't want to stop reading at all.. Please update soon πŸ˜ƒ
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations! Welcome back!
NK is very good actor! He is making Khushi happy! Hope Arnav doesn't go mad because Khushi took the gift card from NK!
Arnav business is sinking? Oh what bad time, here he is finally ready to work for his marriage and he got a problem!
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NK playing a prank on Khushi was cute. Poor girl, she got so scared. 
Arnav's company is not doing well? Will Khushi be able to help him in some way? 
Arnav has a meeting on the 30th. Can't he take Khushi along? 
What was that eye play between Arnav and NK in the end? 
Was it because NK hugged Khushi and Arnav didn't like it? 
This FF was plagiarised. When will people learn? Hope you find the person responsible. 
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yay, I was so happy to see an update from you. Enjoyed it. Loved to see NK making Arnav jealous. I mean, it was not very obvious, but knowing Arnie so well, his silent looks exchanged with NK were obviously driven by jealousy. Can't wait for the next chapter.
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
love love love! update soon!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
-memorable- thumbnail
congrats on new thread
way to go NK