Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode PART 111-112

Continue Diwali PART 4

What a night!? a girl who felt the amorous touch of her beloved  first time and got an annulment as well on the same night but not the first time [as he is being doing that for a while].,the night for which she dressed up in red saree and prepared sweets ,lit brightness around but her own "choti si Duniya"[her small life] couldn't get a glimpse of it and became more darker.

you made me emotional. Khushi's pain is undecipherable. 

What a night?When he knows he is wrong"galat" as his eyes are quivering ,cursing and blaspheming him each time by her shattering sight.But Arnav Singh Raiada ko kissi larki se koi fadak nahin padta 'nahin' main galat nahin hoon'..to keep his control intact.

Translation:Not a single girl matters to me'I am not wrong.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:

He left her that night in the rain for punishing her making him lose himself against red beauty and first time felt he was wrong"galat".

He left her in the middle of the road by splashing muddy water because she was successful dodging ASR for Aarti ,and being "galat" [wrong] roamed around by calling her name.He threw her in the middle of the road for pushing her out of his Dimag[mind] where she stirred his strings to make him "kamzore" [weak]to beat up those goons and being wrong ended up putting his protective hand on her.Tonight there is no difference he is shoving her aside by crushing hearts hers and himself too as she completely tranquilized and weaken Arnav Singh Raizada's Dimag[mind] and shattered into pieces his Armored shell which took years to build.How can she do that?"Nahin Arnav Singh Raizada ko kissi larki se koi fadak nahin padta"[No ,not a single girl matters to me]

brilliant observation. 

Is that so then why you can't look away ?Why her tears are still making you "kamzore"[weak] Why this time you want to become weak to hold her desperately as you can't see her shattered but no "itna kamzore nahin hai Arnav Singh Raizada'..Keh eik Larki keh khiyal ko na nikal sake"[No ASR isn't weak that he can't stop thinking about one girl]

But she is not just a thought anymore She is REALITY'which Arnav Singh Raizada does not want to face as he is weak in my eyes'..as this journey of his towards regaining control is going no where'.. So a pure "PEARL' is thrown away again''. 

so true, thrown away brusquely.

Lets take two steps back Arnav Singh Raizada ,from inveigle state to frightened one ,you were ready to take those scrumptious ,luscious, heavenly, quivering lips in yours with command and you wanted her to look at you while doing that as you stroke her hair and she was ready to give in as she looks back at yours in your response ,in her innocence without even realizing it but you both came back to REALITY for say but you were still in that stance as you took steps back keeping your gazes at her as it was the moment you wanted to show her "tum se fadak padta hai mujhe"[you matters to me] as in evidence you stayed there in that delusional state and then gave her back that intense look after seeing her state as your heart says "you do matter to me ..but I'm sorry [I know tumhain yeh sab shaadi se phele" is reflecting here some where] because Arnav Singh Raizada can't be weak in Love.

how much he denies, he knows Khushi is important,

Pondering connected Dots:But his heart beat will stop when she will be someone's else just like the Rangoli day and that day "mujhe fadak padta hai kyuonkeh.."[It matters to me] is not far away'

[The same way he will realize "yeh kya kar raha hoon mein "'.with La]

Love of Khushi will be his biggest strength of all as she will be standing right besides his mother where he couldn't place anyone else not even Di.Mother's garden.

What a night? where his eyes never left her in passion or in abhorrence ,If ASR is back so is Khushi with tears...which always make him "Kamzor" weak!...Unbearable pains for both of them,If its hard for her to leave so is impossible for him to watch her going away.If her steps are refusing to leave him ,his pondering eyes are doing the same.Seriously iss pyar ko kya naam doon''..

their love is so strange!

Khushi in gripping agony says to  La,"Aap ne jaisa chaha'jise chaha aapko mila" in return of her asking twice.."tum mere liyeh Khush tou ho na".Khushi as usually hiding her pain behind her strength "smile" but today even smile is not getting any light from this night "I am so happy for you" '.."Bas yeh soch kar ajeeb lag raha hai keh ab aap ko humari zaroorat nahin padegi" [Its strange you won't need me anymore] How beautifully she declared her success in La' win but La can't get this as its Khushi not her he is announcing to be with'..Khushi gives her assurance by hug and with a broken smile for herself behind tears'..which are shedding on someone's heart.But I love this girl here as her cold attitude and ignorance now making him to seek the real Khushi behind this mask as no one can fool The Mighty ASR.Love the taste of your own meds now.

Khushi is vulnerable. so she can't hide her pain behind her smile.

Pause here:"yeh tou Khushi keh aansoo hain Lavanya keh aansoo tou Lavanya ki ankhon mein honge".[yes these are Khushi's tears because La's tears will in la's eyes] Future indication '

Earlier gloated behavior changes into regret now.He just gulps down her unanswered painful questions which are flowing through her tears but there is a hint of surprise '"kiss mitti ki bani hai yeh" [what kind of girl is that]as she is delivering sweets under smilely mask of vivacious and chirpy KKG.He was seeking he real Khushi behind the mask.His astonishment changes into perplexity when Mamiji indicates Khushi's last day at work.She will not be here anymore'.hmmm

Mami's words made him realize that he will not see Khushi any more.

Love mamiji here ,her salvo hits him badly'

Khushi keeping her chin up,"hum apne kam mein safal huwe'ab humain yahan se'.[I am successful in my task and now from here'] ends up in front of him as she wants answers as "nahin understand"'.but'..got a long pause as million questions and answers were explored in this stance facing each other bidding goodbye'..and now its unbearable for her to be "kamzore" [weak] in front of this 'Rakshus'LaadGoverner'.her Arnavji'.and she leaves giving him the taste of her "meve ka halwa" which she made only for Arnavji'.[not for Rakshus or LG] but through Anjali regardless of the reminder by La "ASR does not eat sweets". 

Pause here: Khushi did fool everyone but Arnav while freezing in front of him and he wanted so alone time with her at that moment'..and at the top she gets more chirpier when Arnav found out she made special sweets only for him which showed him the extent of Khushi's concerns and care for him.[at this point he knows she loves him]The expression on Arnav's face  when Khushi leaves without even looking at him ..closing the door of paradise on his face!

he knows very well that she loves him, that's why he is scrutinizing her every moves and getting hurt along with her.

And that makes Arnav to leave for her to seek answers now and of coarse for her safety but with ASR BG score..But time and tides waits for none.as when answers were needed he was mum'and when he wanted to give answers permission was not granted'..[love her for that]

me too

''from The thrill and happiness  which brings Anjali to her Slouchy Rajkumar whose stingy back is waving with slickness to attack as "Khushiji will not come in RM anymore"

from the Family who wants to arrange the marriage as quick as possible but how can he ?its just a decoy ,no one can understand just like Khushi"nahin understand"

Pause here:Our Slouchy Scorpion is being cupid here as he calms the family one more time by favoring Arnav and buying time for him.I wanted him punished so badly by man handling two important assets of ASR'Anjali and Khushi''but my wish never came true.

you just said my words. he never got his deserving punishment.

Khushi with her tiny steps with distance of mileage in her mind with "nahin undrstand" to connect the dots [as she knows he has fallen for her and now is behind the mask]'and here he joins in to increase these distances more.

Pause here:Love the exchange of looks here as she asks him what the heck you are doing here and he is saying how can I leave you like that'.So hubby and wifey look'

beautiful observation.πŸ‘

Khushi with agony behind smile," aap yahan kya kar rahe hain..aapko tou ghar pe'.[What are you doing here.you should be at home'..]

Arnav by cutting her in a firm tone ,"sit in the car '.I'll drop you home"

ASR BG score with higher notes mingling intensity along with their yearning and pain by pushing each others away.

Khushi avoidingly,"nahin '.hum chale gyenge"[No I will go by myself]

Arnav imperviously and unyielding practicing his right ,"Shut up and sit in the car'"

Tonight he wants to push her way far by breaking her completely but her safety is still upmost duty for him as this is his right too'.what a night and what a man?He opens the door and waits for her and she listens and follows.From Nainital he owns her and she obeys.BG score changes in their meeting notes'.

true, how much he denies, his subconscious mind knows Khushi do matter a lot.

Both of em stealing gazes in this awkwardness .Khushi with perplexity,"I forgot to congratulate you'..Congratulations for your engagement with La"

Khushi by keeping chin up"hum bohat khush hain'.[I am very happy]

Arnav with taunting notes,"tou tum khush ho.."[so you are happy]

Khushi with enigma, "are hum khush kyuon nahin honge .hum bhi tou yahi chate thay"[why shouldn't I be happy?

I always wanted that..]

Arnav mockingly and sarcastically , "oh really so you wanted this'..

Khushi trying diverting the subject,"Why wouldn't be I happy'.and its good you are leaving me home'Amma and Bauji will be happy to hear that too'." He can feel the complexity of her pain as she wants to be with her parents and it brings one layer on his face but he is on mission to gain control of ASR over Arnav so he does not stop there.

Arnav pinning her down to find the answers ,"Todi dair phele tum Khuch pooch rahi theen'..apni payal keh bare mein"[you were asking me about your payal ]

Khushi with affliction and throes and trying hiding the severity of it,"Oh ! that ..that is nothing]

How could a man be like this cold and shrewd on a mission to shatter a girl like this.He knows it matters to her as he has seen this in her eyes ,he has felt that in her every move and even her heart beat says that but he is adamant to make her realize that it matters to me or not but it does matter to you , because she is the one who could break the shell of ASR and because she has guts to ask and corner him with "nahin understand'samjhaeye humain"[I don't understand .make me understand] the MIGHTY ASR had no answer'..hmmm'..not so shatir in my eyes...

I also couldn't believe how he became so inexorable. what I think, ASR wanted to hear from her mouth that she loves him. Really don't know. My sexy boy is too complex.

Arnav by taking and digging daggers in hearts,"tout um apni payal keh bare nahi janna chahti"[so you don't want to know about your payal] 

Khushi in abhorrence avoiding and diverting his questions purposely being deaf about the matter,"Naniji ne tou kaha keh roca hoga aur bohat jaldi shaadi hogyegi'..Lavanyaji tou bohat khush hongi..aur waise bhi aap dono ki jori kitni aachi lagati hai'.

Translation: Naniji said your wedding rituals will be soon with marriage and above all you and La look so good together]

Arnav by halts the car vehemently ,"Get out"

Khushi silently in perplexed state keeps staring at him'..

Arnav commandingly," dekh kya rahi ho'.I said get out"[What are you looking at I said get out]

Khushi looks at him helplessly which provides him power as he thinks regardless internally he is shattering more than her but his blatant actions are helping him in this mission to keep her away .

She looks out side and realized her destination has arrived during the web of deception she was weaving,He did bring her home unlike last times ,[loop is closing here he will never leave her abandoned] He helps her removing her belt but not her saree"s palu and she steps down crying bitterly as she can't be strong anymore ,the mask slips away showing aching and broken Khushi,and her "kamzori" is making him strong.He with his coldness just keeps watching her un grappling her Dupatta[sarees palu] which always wants his proximity.As Khushi tugs to free herself  , Arnav watches Khushi's raw face, A denuded face of deception, A face reflecting her love for him, A face reflecting her despair, her affliction at the news of his hovering engagement with La ...He had come in search of answers.. and he got one !!

very well said. he is more than sure how hurt she is to hear his engagement with La.

She runs her home with her choti si duniya filled with tears and she knows more is awaiting for her at home too''.but his eyes are not willing to leave her yet '. [This Tycoon does not deserve her but he is in the same pain as she is or may be more .my heart goes for both but today Khushi's tears are making me to punish him]

I am with you my friend. I know he is hurt too, but my heart is with Khushi today.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Today he is furious to return her wallet but he will be glad to have an opportunity to see Khushi and tell "haq hai .tumhara.mujh par"[You have full right on me]

What a night? where his eyes never left her in passion or in abhorrence ,If ASR is back so is Khushi with tears...which always make him "Kamzor" weak!..Just like now he was gulping the pain while watching her coldly and shrewdly...

Pause here: His cold attitude and her tearing apart needs a standing ovation'.Barun and Sanaya..hats off to you guys along with entire team.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

can't agree more. both of them are beyond excellence, such brilliant actors they are!

Diwali continue ''.with Part 5 Next

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HER5-ehWw0s

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HER5-ehWw0s[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5oqCYuU-7Q

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5oqCYuU-7Q[/YOUTUBE]

mind blowing analysis!
 such an intense episode!
Arnav and Khushi's life changed drastically in a day.
All the blue lines I loved most.
 my comments are in purple.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 114 

This poem is inspired from the last line of Indi's review of 111 

this was a night like no other night.

and these lines from Cynthia's review of 111-113

Both Arnav and Kushi are fixed to be

ENGAGED...

But not to each other.

Thank you both, Indi and Cynthia, for the inspirations. 😊 

THE NIGHT 

This was a night like no other
Turmoil of emotions witnessed by none other
From a night of passion, it turned into one of distraught
Happiness for all, but for the two, only misery it brought

Moments of attraction created a repelling effect
Enormities of desires lead to a decision inept
This was a couple in love, meant to be together
But a night like this they had dreamt of never

One was the receiver;  the other, the giver of pain
One was confused; the other had control to gain
One denied to confess; as the other denied to earlier
Both wearing masks to hide from each other

As they stood under the moonlit sky
Forgetting each other, such a worthless try
Both in pain, pining for each other
Both agreed to be engaged, but alas, with some other

Durga, 
So emotional, 
So deep!
So wonderful is your expression and
So wonderful are the words!
You heaved my heart what is already laden with pain.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

@ episode 116 CAN WE  FORGET

Arnav watches shattered devastated as Khushi goes and she is also sad and devastated ASR wants to keep his facade on and he does for sometime till he sees a key on his table he wants to throw it but it takes him back to the dargah and Khushi giving him Mannat ki chabi(key) and the key shows him Khushi's blood he is unable to stay even for a minute he gets ready and goes to the temple to put medicine and bandage and its on her ring fingure DM has saved them they are made for each other but still bullheaded dont want to recognise it  so the wound and bandage will prevent Shyam from putting the ring on her finger and till its broken a false engagement takes place with Shyam Arnav has indirectly protected his Khushi

jinhe hum bhulaana chaahe, wo aksar yaad aate hain
bura ho iss muhabbat ka, wo kyon kar yaad aate hain

bhulaaye kis tarah un ko, kabhi pi thi un aankhon se
chhalak jaate hain jab aansu, wo saagar yaad aate hain

kisi ke sunrkha lab the ya diye ki lau machalati thi
jaha ki thi kabhi puja, wo mandar yaad aate hain

rahe aye shamma tu roshan, duwa deta hain parawaana
jinhe kismat mein jalna hain, wo jalakar yaad aate hain

too good Challov!
the beautiful lines you quoted are just perfect and of course the collages and the edit came out brilliant.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 114

Title Credit : Cynthia ( Thank you so much πŸ€—)

Buaji is Mad 😑

i just finished readin a nice FF on Arhi...so still in tht mood...😊
all the writers nd VM makers⭐️⭐️...i swear they still hav somethin new to offer...with Arnav nd Khushi ⭐️ even though its been months since the show is over...not a day passes by without thinkin abt them πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

m glad we hav this thread πŸ€—

I want to agree with you what you said I marked bold.
I'm so grateful to those brilliant Arshi FF writers and those talented VMs makers who are helping me to cherish my Arshi. And of course this thread in now more important than anything in my life.

your creation is fab as always.
 you are simply awesome!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Indi
thanks for reading my 113
I'm glad that you liked my take.

beautifully written, sohara. especially the chaotic manipulations of shyam and buaji's hysterical minding of khushi, forcing her into a corner. it was disgusting. the lady was like the devil's groupie. i guess someone ad to be that to come to this point in the story. i am glad it wasn't khushi's mother who did it. it will be easier for khsuhi to forgive buaji later.

Not only buaji was in devil's group, but devil was possessed her that time.  I'm happy Khushi's mother was with Khushi. poor lady couldn't antagonize elderly buaji.
Khushi is an angel, that's why she forgave her.Otherwise what she did is unpardonable.

you asked what was khushi's fault in all of this. nothing. as we all know. but in life, is there always a good answer to that? things happen, whether you desrve or not very often. but yes, i agree, this whole thing was very unfair to her.

i know it happens, but too painful to bear. I must say Khushi gotta strong will power. I wish i could be like her.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

sohara, hi

thanks so much. loved your comments. your sexy boy made quite a mess alas. if only he hadn't felt that loss of control, but then we wouldn't have had these spectacular episodes and their love couldn't have gone more and more exciting, undeniable. he could try and turn away this time, but after this...

khushi had perhaops her darkest night this diwali. poor girl. only 18. first love, first attraction and then this.

funny thing is, though i say i think he's not done the right thing, yet i feel for him so much. so so much. i can see that 14 year old, hearing gunshots. screaming "maaa" standing before her as she lies lifeless, wanting to fall on her and shake her back to life, but he can't do that, she will not come back.

to face the inevitable at 14. not easy. takes something from you forever.

he has to be strong. there's di. he's the brother. his father has betrayed his mother, them, everyone. both are dead. his uncle is throwing him out of the house. but he is not going to take it all lying down, he will fight back. and for that, all his emotions must shut down. and no woman ever is allowed to matter. a woman had brought ruin to them... and that cursed word called love.
he will not let it enter his life.

yet, can anyone not really want love?

sad isn't it? we keep thinking, he's strong, arrogant, mean. he is. but there's also a part of him hurting terribly and no one can reach or assuage that. a part that is gentle sweet caring loving, waiting to be loved and love in return ever since he was 14.

this girl will be the first to break in and touch that part of him. he's struggling so much because he just wants her so very much. contrary, us humans.

I know it was necessary to run the story of it course.
the concept is nafrat and muhabbat. so how can they unite so soon!

I do agree, his distraught past  made him sardonic.But poor Khushi had to suffer along with him.
 thanks to Khushi that her unconditional love brought him from dark to light.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Supriya
thanks for reading my 112 and 113
I really appreciate your applaud a lot.
so kind and sweet of you.

I really wanna Kill both Buaji nd Shyakm...first buaji cuz she is brainless stupidest person πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ nd Shyam is worse than a monster πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

Both Shyam and buaji were unbearable at that moment.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Don't Indi. Infact, celebrate. Today's the bandagement episode. Of course, they will decide not to meet again. But hey, there's Khushi falling yet again into Arnav's arms the very next day. πŸ˜ƒ 

Oh, the so-called engagement between Shyam and Khushi? Ignore it. It's not valid. Khushi's already booked for life . πŸ˜† Khushi Arnav ki ho chuki hai, aaj se.

A jayegi kabootori next episode me.
yeah Durga straight land on his lap
don't worry, be happy all my lovely friends.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@ Challov
Thanks for reading my 112
It's my pleasure that you liked my take.
 The song of the VM is a soundtrack from a famous Pakistani soap Hum safar.
This is also a very intense love story like IPK.
The lead actor Fawad created havoc like Barun amongst girls in Pakistan.

Arnav has a sixth sense for Khushi and her feelings though puzzled at her outside behavior of acting happy he knows she is bleeding within but does not want to comfort her as he is not yet prepared that is the reason he choose safe La for saadi kar rahe hai .

Arnav knew very well what turbulence was going inside her.

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Hello everybody *waves awkwardly*

My exams are not over but I'm done with the major one *phew*

How are you guys? I missed you loads πŸ€—

I just saw Katelyn's avis, we have reached the 'almost kiss' episode? πŸ˜² I need to catch up soon. Almost kiss β˜ΊοΈ

So what was I saying? Err..?! 

It's great that you stop by, Doc!  πŸ€—  Missed you too!!  I'm actually late in posting the avis!! 😳  😳 Will create more when I have the time.  We are currently on Episode 116, the bandagement scene!!  Yes, you do have a lot to catch up!!  There are so many brilliant Diwali analyses, edits, poems, and songs done by Indi, Ami, Arshi, Cynthia, Sohara, Samin, Horizon, Supriya, Durga, Chalhov and the rest of the Blasters!  Good luck with the rest of your exams.  Hopefully, we'll see you more often!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago