Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.Wahian

Then, I think  U need to get difference btw spelling of 'Co-actor' n 'Char-actor'πŸ˜†

i know the diff πŸ˜‰ ..its just the flow that i followed the previous comment πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

😎sweeties ...chill maro ab!!!!  ...😎
😎

😊😊 ..acha ..teek hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ritika06 thumbnail
@pesi11,Jai fans bashed shamin,not YM fans.So there was no need for u to bash YM to teach jai fans a lesson.And u clearly bashed YM,not bharti by using the word,"side ACTOR".
Ur bashing yashashri won't make any difference to jai fans.Instead it showed how much hatred u have for yashashri that even though this topic was not about her but still u brought her in and started bashing her.If u want to bash bharti,please feel free to do so but only in those topics where bharti is mentioned.Just because someone's else's fans bashed ur fav.actress so u should bash YM is totally sick.
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritika06

@pesi11,Jai fans bashed shamin,not YM fans.So there was no need for u to bash YM to teach jai fans a lesson.And u clearly bashed YM,not bharti by using the word,"side ACTOR".

Ur bashing yashashri won't make any difference to jai fans.Instead it showed how much hatred u have for yashashri that even though this topic was not about her but still u brought her in and started bashing her.If u want to bash bharti,please feel free to do so but only in those topics where bharti is mentioned.Just because someone's else's fans bashed ur fav.actress so u should bash YM is totally sick.

i have already told that my intention is to mention bharti thr ..if u dont want to consider that i cant help...its up to u...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ritika06

YES ritika you are right Jay fans have got no other topic to discuss on his Appreciation thread,they are in a hurry to fill the pages of their Appreciation thread by mostly talking about shamin,they use such disgusting emotions for her and alsways mocks her down ...this shows their mentality...inspite of getting warnings by the mod for so many times..😑...they are doing this ..πŸ₯±...this shows what kind of ppl they are ...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

...pesi plz dont mind it but u wrote nothing against Jay fans ...and targetted bharti ...out of no reason...
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

YES ritika you are right Jay fans have got no other topic to discuss on his Appreciation thread,they are in a hurry to fill the pages of their Appreciation thread by mostly talking about shamin,they use such disgusting emotions for her and alsways mocks her down ...this shows their mentality...inspite of getting warnings by the mod for so many times..😑...they are doing this ..πŸ₯±...this shows what kind of ppl they are ...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

...pesi plz dont mind it but u wrote nothing against Jay fans ...and targetted bharti ...out of no reason...

aren't you done with your blah blah blah blah πŸ₯± always saying rude things about us just because we don't like your fav .. get a life dude and stop provoking us .. πŸ₯±
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
and your SHAMIN is our jay's co-star..so yeah we have every right to talk about her and her character when she bores us with her dull acting and yeah that's our opinion and YOU can't change that..  deal with it or buzz off but stop irritating and provoking  us JS fans all the freaking time πŸ₯±
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
as long as she is tied with jay in the show we will bash her character as much as we want and talk about her whenever we want you GOT it...

PreetyLoveJS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sita11 : enough is enough nw.i dont understand why u everytime bring JS fans in every freaking topic.if u are enjoying d show thn its good for u..bt u cant change others opinion.we have every ryt to like/dislike/criticise jay's co star...ur posts r just increasing our hatred towards ur fav actor n her fans ! I hope its better we stop it here otherwise we can actually BASH shamin n nt her character...
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetyLoveJS

@sita11 : enough is enough nw.i dont understand why u everytime bring JS fans in every freaking topic.if u are enjoying d show thn its good for u..bt u cant change others opinion.we have every ryt to like/dislike/criticise jay's co star...ur posts r just increasing our hatred towards ur fav actor n her fans ! I hope its better we stop it here otherwise we can actually BASH shamin n nt her character...

shhh yeh matt bol she will report you fir mods ka name leke she will scare ya πŸ˜†