.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
jaisa show waisa fans 🥱
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ topic maker
Why you are not so active on this forum ,ignore those who draw pleasure in spreading negativity on the forum .Who has stopped you to make topics on the forum??? i guess this is your second post .By the way apart from just few fans (u know whom i meant) every one loves this show and the leads of the show.
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

@ topic maker
Why you are not so active on this forum ,ignore those who draw pleasure in spreading negativity on the forum .Who has stopped you to make topics on the forum??? i guess this is your second post .By the way apart from just few fans (u know whom i meant) every one loves this show and the leads of the show.

except you bhoomi fans nobody likes this downmarket show  🤣 you guys can't force us JS fans to like this downmarket show and that thanda jodi..now stop provoking us JS fans and get a life...🥱 stop getting so personal for a fictional show 🥱

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pesi11

sita dear ...

may be side actor is more sucks  😉 😆    ..jayMi rocks ⭐️

you are so disgusting!!!!🤢

you know who sucks big time..you go and get a LIFE!!!!

Idiotic people...

@amrits why bother about this pathetic show...I dont understand...

keep reporting the aforesaid post everyone!
sitakshii thumbnail
yeahh i know Jay fans dont like this down market show but are so good in using the downmarket language ...u guys recently got a warning by the mod for that .
sitakshii thumbnail
@DieHardYM Fan --------yeahhh i know how it feels when sumone posts anything mocking or negative abt your fav,
@Pesi ------it will be great if you dont write anything or even point out anything towards Yashshri ...she is a very friendly and good actress ,loved by all on the sets Her fans are also good like her.😊
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

@DieHardYM Fan --------yeahhh i know how it feels when sumone posts anything mocking or negative abt your fav,
@Pesi ------it will be great if you dont write anything or even point out anything towards Yashshri ...she is a very friendly and good actress ,loved by all on the sets Her fans are also good like her.😊

Thanks for understanding😛 Hope that girl to understand it😆 Don't know whts problem she had with YM, in dis topic thr is nothing wch should lead her to make fun of YM but still she drag YM here?😕 We tried to keep ourselves to yashu only but if ppl said anything against her, its untolerable for us!!
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Wahian

Thanks for understanding😛 Hope that girl to understand it😆 Don't know whts problem she had with YM, in dis topic thr is nothing wch should lead her to make fun of YM but still she drag YM here?😕 We tried to keep ourselves to yashu only but if ppl said anything against her, its untolerable for us!!

I can very well understand your prob becaz thats what happening with the fans who like Shamin as Bhumi...we have been watching for a long time that how few ppl leave no chance to mock and put down shamin...every actor is doing hard work for their show ...and we shd respect evrybodys hardwork ...they work so hard and then get the money ...life is not a cake walk in this tv industry.