amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone,
I have a request to every member of this forum...Ever since this serial has started, all we have seen in this forum is bashing, bashing and bashing...i too have retaliated sometimes for the sake of my favourite actor...But right now I think it's high time, we move on to something much more important...
Has anyone noticed dat the activity on this forum is very low?The only posts we get to see are about how Yashu is not the lead,how people prefer Bhoomi to Bharti and some very rare articles on the actors...No ffs,no thread on the music of the show...nothing...
Recently, I made a post on the Sanskaar Aarti song...I love the song a lot..so wanted the download link...But unfortunately, I didn't get it...😭...So I was thinking, why dont we focus on making the forum more organised?I have seen in other serials, where they maintain a thread for the download links of the tunes used in the serial...Instead of indulging in bashing, y cant we make our forum more organised?
So, those who are good at it, can certainly make a thread for the tunes, from where people can download the songs they like...And this music thread is just an example...there can be more such threads...I would be greatly obliged if someone could do it for me as well as for all those other viewers who want to listen to the tunes used in the serial...
Amrita😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lakham25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dont worry if you have any problems do send pm to the mod of this forum.If u want to make any thread on the music of the show you can make it and dont bother those bashers and haters of the show,they are actually jealous of the success of the show and plz dont blame Yashshri fans because they are not at all creating chaos on the forum,the main chaos makers on this forum are the few fans of the male lead of the show ,i sometimes wonder why they come to this forum if they dislike the show🥱but you cant help it ,attention seekers can't change their habits in a day😆

.So dont worry ,you are are free to make any nice and happy post on this forum,feel free dear. Edited by annpurna1111 - 11 years ago
PreetyLoveJS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annpurna1111

Hey dont worry if you have any problems do send pm to the mod of this forum.If u want to make any thread on the music of the show you can make it and dont bother those bashers and haters of the show,they are actually jealous of the success of the show and plz dont blame Yashshri fans because they are not at all creating chaos on the forum,the main chaos makers on this forum are the few fans of the male lead of the show ,i sometimes wonder why they come to this forum if they dislike the show🥱but you cant help it ,attention seekers can't change their habits in a day😆

.So dont worry ,you are are free to make any nice and happy post on this forum,feel free dear.

excuse me cn u i knw who r u to ask us not to cum here.its a public forum n we have every right to cum here though we like r dislike d show n dont u knw that pointing at a particular grp is against IF rules !
Anyways reported d post !Edited by PreetyLoveJS - 11 years ago
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annpurna1111

.So dont worry ,you are are free to make any nice and happy post on this forum,feel free dear.

🤪 jealous of this Hella boring. downmarket show?? huh, in your dreams 
i hate the show because it sucks BIG time..and i hate my fav's co-star..she sucks 🤢 and i hate cats too does that mean i'm jealous of cats 🤔😈🤣
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lol.after watching few replies here i think u urself invited ppl to come n start bashing here on ur post 😉😆  ...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PreetyLoveJS

excuse me cn u i knw who r u to ask us not to cum here.its a public forum n we have every right to cum here though we like r dislike d show n dont u knw that pointing at a particular grp is against IF rules !
Anyways reported d post !

thanks for reminding everyone abt the forum rules but i guess your friends on JS AT thread need more for this reminder ,pointing a particular fan group is against IF rules and pointing ,badmouthing abt Jay's coactor is fine ...double standards🥱
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FearlessSoul.

🤪 jealous of this Hella boring. downmarket show?? huh, in your dreams 

i hate the show because it sucks BIG time..and i hate my fav's co-star..she sucks 🤢 and i hate cats too does that mean i'm jealous of cats 🤔😈🤣

🥱🥱
🥱
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sita11

thanks for reminding everyone abt the forum rules but i guess your friends on JS AT thread need more for this reminder ,pointing a particular fan group is against IF rules and pointing ,badmouthing abt Jay's coactor is fine ...double standards🥱

sita dear ...

may be side actor is more sucks  😉 😆    ..jayMi rocks ⭐️
sitakshii thumbnail
@Pesi ------be it any actor ,bashing any actor is totally against IF rules...
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

do you even know what bashing means ??? bashing means using abusive words against a person and WE jay fans haven't abused SM ..we just bash her character and let me remind you  bashing and criticizing   a character is allowed here 🥱 for god sake..let us JS fans live in peace!! 🥱