Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
oh well i never called anyone a loser,its just not my style ...i dont like bashing anyone...becaz i know every actor is doing hardwork for their show...be it anyone...i dont want to stoop so low,
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FearlessSoul.

just like you have the right to call MB's RK a loser we JS fans also have the rights to call bhoomi a loser or whatever we want !!😛

oh really but most of the times i hv seen JS fans comment abt shamin not bhumi ...u guys always talk abt shamin ...becaz u hv to fill the pagesof your AT.🤢
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

oh well i never called anyone a loser,its just not my style ...i dont like bashing anyone...becaz i know every actor is doing hardwork for their show...be it anyone...i dont want to stoop so low,

well  i have seen you calling RK a loser ..😛 
sitakshii thumbnail

LOL why would you even talk shit about ragini?? is she tied with SM  in a show or something?? 🤔 NO..but our jay is ðŸ¥± now leave it.. i don't wanna talk to you and spoil my mood anymore ! PEACE!

I hv got that right becaz u bring her in JS AT ...where mod has clearly said that no SGP discussions wud take place...when u guys hv already brought her on this sanskaar form and compare her with shamin ...i too hv got the right to write abt her...i am not at all a ragini fan but that doesnt means i will start writing disgusting things abt her...🥱
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail

oh really but most of the times i hv seen JS fans comment abt shamin not bhumi ...u guys always talk abt shamin ...becaz u hv to fill the pagesof your AT.🤢

she's tied with jay in the show  that's our problem ðŸ˜› 
sitakshii thumbnail

well  i have seen you calling RK a loser ..😛 

OMG when did i say ...tell me the post baby ...i too wannna see it 🤣
sitakshii thumbnail
Shamin in the coactor with Jay that doesnt means anyone has given u the copyright to mock at her...why can't u discuss the individual performance of JAY SONI ...if u guys are his real fans .
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail

I hv got that right becaz u bring her in JS AT ...where mod has clearly said that no SGP discussions wud take place...when u guys hv already brought her on this sanskaar form and compare her with shamin ...i too hv got the right to write abt her...i am not at all a ragini fan but that doesnt means i will start writing disgusting things abt her...🥱

we got mods note now we are not talking about her..
now stop boring me ðŸ¥±
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail

Shamin in the coactor with Jay that doesnt means anyone has given u the copyright to mock at her...why can't u discuss the individual performance of JAY SONI ...if u guys are his real fans .

we are his real fans he even knows our name and has thanked us for supporting him always..😆 and yeah we won't talk about your SM anymore..take a chill pill now and leave us JS fans alone !!
sitakshii thumbnail
even i am super bored and super fed up with all this ...
again i am saying all the actors are doing hard work to earn for their bread and butter...so we shd not make fun of anyone in such disgusting ways...i dont want to discuss it anymore now.