Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .FearlessSoul.

shhh yeh matt bol she will report you fir mods ka name leke she will scare ya😆

let her.I don't care 😆
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sita11

YES ritika you are right Jay fans have got no other topic to discuss on his Appreciation thread,they are in a hurry to fill the pages of their Appreciation thread by mostly talking about shamin,they use such disgusting emotions for her and alsways mocks her down ...this shows their mentality...inspite of getting warnings by the mod for so many times..😡...they are doing this ..🥱...this shows what kind of ppl they are ...🥱🥱

...pesi plz dont mind it but u wrote nothing against Jay fans ...and targetted bharti ...out of no reason...

i never wrote any anything against anybody fans ...be it jay or be it YM ...😊  ..that's y i dont want to point any body here ...as soon as i see the bashing post abt bhoomi , bharti popped in my mind 😆 coz that's wat happened with bharti n bhoomi in this forum ... i didn't see jay fans bashing bhoomi 😉 ..now i see 🤣  ... if they dont like bhoomi that's their opinion ... but if they bash shamin we can report ...coz they dont care 😳😳 😆😆 ... n i reported  as someone is so eager abt it 😉 ...

i like everyone's acting in this show including villain hasmukh ...
shamin is beautiful and a wonderful actress ...ppl who dont like her , let it be ..coz their opinion doesn't matter in the show as they are not producers of the show to change her 😉 and india-forum is not only the world ...as u see FB thr r so many ppl who like her ... 😊  
jayMi are amazing together ⭐️
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i never wrote any anything against anybody fans ...be it jay or be it YM ...😊 ..that's y i dont want to point any body here ...as soon as i see the bashing post abt bhoomi , bharti popped in my mind😆coz that's wat happened with bharti n bhoomi in this forum ... i didn't see jay fans bashing bhoomi😉..now i see🤣 ... if they dont like bhoomi that's their opinion ... but if they bash shamin we can report ...coz they dont care😆... n i reported as someone is so eager abt it😉...

i like everyone's acting in this show including villain hasmukh ...
shamin is beautiful and a wonderful actress ...ppl who dont like her , let it be ..coz their opinion doesn't matter in the show as they are not producers of the show to change her😉and india-forum is not only the world ...as u see FB thr r so many ppl who like her ...😊
jayMi are amazing together⭐️

Yeah on fb peopl lyk bhoomi mre c dis
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152793503575061&id=211722020060&set=pr.211722020060&refid=17
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Yeah on fb peopl lyk bhoomi mre c dis
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152793503575061&id=211722020060&set=pr.211722020060&refid=17

Excse me...its not dat, ppl like bhoomi more😆, Plz read d quetion carefully...They asked."Suitable match for jaykishan??😆its just dat more ppl want to see Bhoomi with jay kishan...none Bharati(YM) fan want to breake Jamis marriage😆, I mean no one want to see Bharati n Jaykishan together😆 so we were not bothered to comment under it...So, plz don't put down Bharati to prove Bhoomi is more likeble😆🤣 Edited by Miss.Wahian - 11 years ago
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Wahian

Excse me...its not dat, ppl like bhoomi more😆, Plz read d quetion carefully...They asked."Suitable match for jaykishan??😆its just dat more ppl want to see Bhoomi with jay kishan...none Bharati(YM) fan want to breake Jamis marriage😆, I mean no one want to see Bharati n Jaykishan together😆 so we were not bothered to comment under it...So, plz don't put down Bharati to prove Bhoomi is more likeble😆🤣

Excuse me i didnt put bharti dwn...to prove bhoomi is mre likable i dnt knw abt d actrs whu plys bharti evn dnt knw hr nme...d reasn i dnt visit dis forum mre nd hrdly cmnt anywhre dis forum is sorrounded by too mch negativity...pheww btr to leave 🤢
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

and your SHAMIN is our jay's co-star..so yeah we have every right to talk about her and her character when she bores us with her dull acting and yeah that's our opinion and YOU can't change that..  deal with it or buzz off but stop irritating and provoking  us JS fans all the freaking time 🥱

u seriosly needs an introspection
i also dont like ragini khanna but i wont stoop so low that i wud start writing shittt abt her...if i dont like her i will better not comment on her...actually JAYSONI fans are in real seems to be Ragini khanna and Jay soni jodi fans who are showing their jelaously by writing shitty things abt SHamin every where ...if u and ur friends dont like shamin ...why u always talk abt her in your APPRECIATION THREAD of JAYSONI...always putting her down ...stop talking and humiliating her ...i hope u get it very clear and the mods has also asked u not to do anymore bashing and talking abt shamin in negative ways ...🥱
sitakshii thumbnail

as long as she is tied with jay in the show we will bash her character as much as we want and talk about her whenever we want you GOT it...

who has given u that right ,are u the mod of this forum ...if u can do it then we the sanskaar fans hv also got the right to defend our show
Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetyLoveJS

@sita11 : enough is enough nw.i dont understand why u everytime bring JS fans in every freaking topic.if u are enjoying d show thn its good for u..bt u cant change others opinion.we have every ryt to like/dislike/criticise jay's co star...ur posts r just increasing our hatred towards ur fav actor n her fans ! I hope its better we stop it here otherwise we can actually BASH shamin n nt her character...

stop talking abt shamin in disgusting and mocking ways in JAY SONI AT...as simple as that ...if u wud hv done the same with Yashshri ,then God knows how much chaos wud hv been created on the forum...
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u seriosly needs an introspection
i also dont like ragini khanna but i wont stoop so low that i wud start writing shittt abt her...if i dont like her i will better not comment on her...actually JAYSONI fans are in real seems to be Ragini khanna and Jay soni jodi fans who are showing their jelaously by writing shitty things abt SHamin every where ...if u and ur friends dont like shamin ...why u always talk abt her in your APPRECIATION THREAD of JAYSONI...always putting her down ...stop talking and humiliating her ...i hope u get it very clear and the mods has also asked u not to do anymore bashing and talking abt shamin in negative ways ...🥱

LOL why would you even talk shit about ragini?? is she tied with SM  in a show or something?? 🤔 NO..but our jay is 🥱 now leave it.. i don't wanna talk to you and spoil my mood anymore ! PEACE!
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

who has given u that right ,are u the mod of this forum ...if u can do it then we the sanskaar fans hv also got the right to defend our show

just like you have the right to call MB's RK a loser we JS fans also have the rights to call bhoomi a loser or whatever we want !!😛