~ AntiCedy ~ Dumpty's Qubool Hai Corner

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Credit - to the maker

I am Ankita Chatterjee.  HumptyDumpty is my nickname so is Ankie  πŸ˜³ 🀣 Feel free to give me yours if you can't remember the either of the three πŸ˜† cause I just love nicknames πŸ˜†

Qubool Hai has always been more than a show to me, until my muse KSG left. πŸ˜Š It's the second soap opera I got hooked to.  It was my addiction, my obsession, my passion, my desire, in short, it is each and every single reason to why a person needs to lead a life of manic 🀣 πŸ˜Š

In simpler terms of an Amreekan 🀣 : It was the weed of my life 😳 

Back to describing myself, I am full on crazziee, please I request you not keep any false hopes, and expect me to be something  or anything apart from BEING KRAZZIIEE 🀣 and it so does reflects on my works too. πŸ˜†

Back to why I write, cause I don't want to bore any with more essays on myself. 🀣

I write for the simple reason 'cause my right hand itches until I write them down especially when I get good dreams or ideas πŸ˜†

Logic is something I might not make most of the times. And most of the fictions are not proofed. 

I hate to type, paper and ink are still the most convenient way for me to scribble my ideas on. 😳 You might be surprised with plenty of errors here and there, for which you might feel like pulling my ears. 😳 That's cause both my hands keep on itching till I post them 🀣. 

I love the color of red ink that means criticisms 😳. And that's another reason why I write. πŸ˜†

Enough reasons given. Do I need to continue? Nay I suppose. Orelse I will go on and on and on, and you to sleep. πŸ˜†

Actually this is the very basic funda of the dear life of mine which I follow and also which my fictions generally tends to follow. My works are written in a very colloquial language, and it's very informal. If you want to have a good time laughing, I assure you, you are at the correct place. πŸ˜‰ 

1. Hasso gaao muskuraao, kyun?! Kal kise pata kal isse liye bhi tax pay karna pade?! πŸ˜‰ 

2. I try my best to keep my fictions at a certain place so that as a reader you can relate the real characters from the show with the fiction of mine. 😳 Mainly because I personally like reading those fictions which help me to relate with the characters and I can feel ki yes Karan and Surbhi and the QH cast are enacting these.  πŸ˜Š 😳 

And a friendly reminder, KARAN SINGH GROVER will always be MY ASAD AHMED KHAN and SURBHI JYOTI as ZOYA FAROOQI in my FICTIONS, rest is up to you readers, 

You can imagine anybody my leads to be as, I assure you I will not have a problem with that. πŸ˜³ 

3. I don't write Mature content. πŸ˜ƒ Maybe my bad, but I don't write something which I am uncomfortable with. So if you are looking for some mature stuffs to read on, I think you should definitely give my fictions a MISS. πŸ˜ƒ

4. I write my wishes, my themes, my predictions which I want the Creative's to take up  πŸ˜† They are crappo, but then all wishes are meant to crappo, right? πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ 

5. All the works are an entirely a work of Fiction. Maybe inspired from real life instances, but it is requested to treat my fictions as Fiction. They are not aimed at anyone or a group or anything. It is highly recommended and requested not to take anything personally. But if anything bothers as a reader, please feel free to share your views. πŸ˜³

6. Rom-Com, Comedy, Family Drama is the main genre which I tend to follow. Few works do contain Aghast and Agony.  πŸ˜Š 

7. I love honest long reviews πŸ˜³ Don't think that it would break my heart if denied, but I don't like people lying to me. THAT. That breaks my heart πŸ˜³. I would rather appreciate your disliking rather than a fake liking because'Do not comfort me with a lie, because it will for sure break my heart!' πŸ˜³ 

8. I do not write regularly. I take time to update, 'cause it depends on my impulseand my laziness πŸ€£ Till then keep stalking πŸ€£ I so so so love stalkers🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

9.  Keep Smiling. Because I love everyone smiling and giggling and laughing and pulling each others legs around πŸ˜³  

10. Last but not the least I am basically an OS writer. Because I know I don't feel like completing a SS that I start 🀣 and I know how it feels like as reader when the SS is not updated 😑 πŸ€£ So few of my works are really lengthy for the simple reason as I didn't want them to be a SS 🀣 Is that TOO MUCH to ask for? πŸ˜³

My basic aim remains at making my readers at least smile, if not laugh. So I would really like to know if my works do really make readers i.e. You, smile or laugh or maybe none πŸ˜†. Hence do comment as they would help me to improve.😳 If you got a smile today by reading, your criticism would help me to make you laugh tomorrow. Because, Hasso Gaaoo Musskkuraoo, kal kise pata Usske liye bhi Tax pay karna pade  πŸ€— 

Hope I didn't bore. Thank you so much for keeping up with me. πŸ€— 
Last I wrap up with is, 'A reader is much more of an important than a writer. Its all for the readers, that a writer can express his views without the fear of any.' I love you all πŸ€— ❀️ 

And yes why 'AntiCedy' as a name for the index! 
It sounds like a medicine right? Yup it indeed is 🀣 

Romantic+Comedy = AntiCedy πŸ˜‰ 

The world's most effect medicine is being Roman-cical you see πŸ˜³ 

And if you are interested, you can follow and add me up at the following social networking sites πŸ˜ƒ

Link to Facebook -  Link to Twitter -

Main writer hoon, keh ke nahi, likh ke lungi! ^_^

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

1. Mr Khan Darr Gaye! πŸ˜†  
A fun os on how Mr Khan gets trolled by the Khan Khaandaan πŸ˜† 

2. Huyi Hamari Dua Qubool πŸ˜³
A Rom-Com OS featuring AyRa and AsYa where AyRa turns Cupid for AsYa πŸ˜³ 

3. Mitwaa Gusse Par Zorr Nahii!   
Happily Married Asad leaves for a business trip leaving behind an upset Begam Sahiba Zoya, who in his absence falls into trouble. πŸ˜† 

4. Apna Ye Aashiyan  πŸ˜Š
An OS on Asad understandings of Zoya and her crazy wishes πŸ˜† 

5. DRIVING THE RRR  πŸ˜Ž
What happens when Miss Farooqi tires to convince Mr Khan with Najma's wishes of driving a car. πŸ˜† 

6. The Arrival Of Happy Days πŸ˜³
When Mr Asad Ahmed Khan finally tries to utter words apart from Woh - Main - Actually πŸ˜†  

7. Shut Up Zoya!! πŸ˜‘ Naahii!!  πŸ˜ƒ
Bickering of AsYa when they are stranded in a Forest. πŸ˜† 

8. What's Family There For?  πŸ˜³
A sad Zoya is comforted by an Akadoo Ahmed Khan πŸ˜³ 

9. Thinking Caps On Miss Farooqi  πŸ˜Ž
When Akadoo Ahmed Khan goes Adorable Ahmed Khan πŸ˜†  

10. Kyun Yea Ishq Nahi Hai Asan? 
Self Explanatory πŸ˜†  

11. Kyun ? πŸ˜­ 
Zoya's prov as she was being deported to New York. πŸ˜Š 

12. Misleading Clues  
How Zoya gets a panic attack which triggers some sense in Asad's brains after the Sangeet  fiasco. πŸ˜† 

13. Tell me where do I find someone like you girl  
Why Asad wants Zoya not to do any Bond-giri regarding Tanveer πŸ˜† 

14. Aur ek baar jo maine commitment karli πŸ˜Ž 
What happens when a pissed off Zoya stomps into a live conference of Asad's meeting πŸ˜† 

15. Is Pal K Hum Badshah Hai Kare Kyn Na Manmani 
Asad and Zoya with their Constant Bickering and Fun Filled bok jhoks when Home Alone πŸ˜†  

16. Tu Hai Toh I Will Be All Right  πŸ₯³
The bonding of Najma and Zoya πŸ˜Š 

17. They had finally found,their way to home. πŸ˜Š
Zoya's promise to Asad πŸ˜Š 

18. Gutter OS : Asad/Ayaan - Gaffur Siddique Why Why πŸ˜† 
Fun OS on the song Taiyaab Ali with Asad and Ayaan going on a Majnu waay for their beloveds  πŸ€£ πŸ˜† 

19. |Jail wala Love| 100% Gutter  πŸ˜†
Back in the time of 1960s and 70s a Total Laugh Riot πŸ€£ 

20. And the monsoon passed by πŸ₯Ί 
Drabble! Zoya Rain Siddique Mansion and Memories of Khan Mansion. πŸ˜Š 

21. Zoya's Note πŸ˜Š
A one shot on Zoya surprising Asad with a little surprises πŸ˜Š 

22. Because Promises Are Meant To Be Kept  
A second person's narrative from Asad's prov on the  episode of 14th Oct 2013 

23. The Room πŸ˜Š
A little scene on AsYa as they stay at Siddique Mansion. πŸ˜³ 

24. Ishq Mein Jaldi Bada Jurmana πŸ˜³
Naakaam Ishq, as my best friend names it πŸ˜†  

25. Just Perfect πŸ˜³ [Awarded OS OF THE WEEK 32#]
How Asad makes it up to an Annoyed Zoya from Zoya's Prov πŸ˜³ 

26. The Muse  πŸ˜Š
Like the name suggests - How one inspires to be a MUSE πŸ˜³  

27. The Hate πŸ˜Š
A little fiction on Asad realizing what Gaffur was for Zoya. πŸ˜Š 

A healthy bickering married life of AsYa πŸ˜³

A glimpse of Asad's life in Siddiqui mansion after he comes back from KV for the third time. πŸ˜Š 

A sweet story, where Asad, a filthy rich man from the high society, realises what his wife Zoya, an innocent naive girl from the village, means to him. 

* Works on other Shows 

1. Tabeez  πŸ˜‰ [Completed]
Grand Pardaphash of Tanveer + Epic Mangapur part 2 πŸ˜‰ 

2. 25th December πŸ˜ƒ [Completed]
Tu Jahan Main Wahan Re-written with a touch of Aghast Romance πŸ˜† 

3. Yeh Kaisa Ishq Hai Sajnaa! πŸ˜­ (incomplete)

5. Tumhe Pyaar Kab Tak Na Karenge Bhala❀️ [Completed]
A short story about how true love triumphs over everything.😳 

6. The 1st of April [On going] 
A simple story with a lot of complications. πŸ˜† 

A small note : You may find most of the stories being locked, which happens in due course of time at I-F. If your feel like commenting or adding a feedback please mention the name of the story followed by your valuable feedback here at my index. Would be awaiting in a baited breath! πŸ˜Š 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 7 years ago
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay this is the most entertaining, most awesome index ive ever seen! πŸ˜†

I loved reading your A/N, your terms and everything! I love your sense of humour! πŸ˜†

I'm bookmarking your INDEX! I love your work! ❀️
Deen... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Awesom Stuff...

bookmarked.. :)
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woohooo!

my grumpy approved writer!

aa lag jaa gale! πŸ€— πŸ€—

dil jumpin jhappak jumpak jumpak!

finally you made your Index! *phew*

waah you have written a short novella! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

the title antiCedy made me go 'huh' o.O but then you cleared the confusion (seriously tera kucch nahi ho sakta)

this is by far the awesome-est index ever *grumpy khush hua*

and i wrap up by saying

"main Zoya Zoya chillaunga kurta phadke" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very beautiful & cool index dear.. 
good fr me.. whenever i want read i can see ur index i dont have to search everywhere...
ur writing style i always love.. adult story i never liked.. its nt my type also.. so i love love-story...& u r very good  in  as a writer❀️
thanks dear..πŸ€—
bt most important:
Edited by flowergarden - 11 years ago
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hawww I Love You Ankie <3
Finaly u post u'r INDEX. U knw hw much i waiting 4 dis?! Searching in My Post is really a bakwas exercise of finger tips. Whch i hate so much :/
Bt finaly m going to relife 4m dis. 10x 4 dis yr.
IT IS AWESOME
Just Like You Only
nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anticedy?? that was the first thing i was wondering but then you answered that question and i must say i bow to your gutter this moment and this day 
and this i must say is the most awesome index i've read till date
and when i say read i literally mean cause its amazing( or maybe we can say i just dont want to do any work and am finding the wall interesting to look at)
And now i shall read nd comment on most of the works 
cause I LOVE them and you too
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Omg ur so crazy...AntiCedy? πŸ€£ This is like the best index ever πŸ˜† Keep writing Ankie πŸ˜ƒ
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is such an awesome index πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved reading it. ❀️