~ Because Promises Are Meant To Be Kept - OS ~

Posted: 10 years ago
You are desperately waiting for your brother to come with your bride and take you and all you get in return is Anxiety and Stress cause neither of them has turned up. 

Your heart is throbbing in your mouth and all you feel like is to shout the blood out of your throat till that feeling goes. 

You realize that matter must be serious and you madly rush into your car in search of your Brat Brother and Her. 

You are desperate; you want to tear the whole world apart, though the journey from your brother's house to your house is not even a mile. 

You are desperately trying to call Her up, your brother up, but none of the calls gets connected. You know you will blast of any moment and you never felt this helpless ever. The fear if anything happened to Her, takes your breath away. 

You finally get a glimpse of Hers freaking over the phone standing in a semi lit shelter. You reverse your car and run into the shelter and realize that it is a nursing home. 

You panic if anything happened to Her, or your Little Brat. If anything happened to anyone from your so called family. 

You run faster than your legs can carry and see a doctor passing by. You yell at him for some news. 

He assures you that the patient is fine and out of danger. 

You are temporarily relieved. No one is dying. Everyone is safe. All will be fine. Miss Farooqi is fine. 

You chant to yourself as you run in search of the Emergency Room in the poorly lit Nursing Home. Your finally find it and time stops as the air suddenly changes into sharp edged daggers.

You open the door to find Your Brat brother in the arms of your Beloved. Those Arms which are only meant for your embrace now caressed your Little Brat!

Miss Farroqi, you pause out. She turns back to see you. Her eyes pained and brimming up with tears in pain. Pain that hearts your heart into tiny shreds of flesh. You can see Your Zoya and Little Brat Ayaan getting blurred in front of you. 

Little Brat! What is wrong with Ayaan. You feel the earth is shaking and the marble floor turning into a Quick Sand. 

Ayaan? Ya Allah! Usse kya huya? 

Your heart skips several beats as you take long strides across the room to help Your Zoya out. As you help Zoya to lay an unconscious Ayaan on the bed you find the courage to ask Your Zoya what was wrong. She blurts out in sobs telling how Ayaan was injured and how he needed medical attention and she runs out of the room. 

You try your best to breathe. All will be fine, I will make it all OKAY is what you chant as you see both your beloveds in Pain. 

You tug your Little Brat up as your fingers runs carefully around his forehead. You will be fine Ayaan. Is what you assure him? Ohh Allah why is my Little Brother suffering? Why didn't you hurt me instead of Him? He doesn't deserve to be in pain. You fight an argument with Almighty for putting your Little Brother in such a pain. You fight with him for making Your Beloved face such a painful test. She doesn't deserve. Your Little Brat doesn't deserve. You are the one to blame. You forced Miss Farooqi to sign those papers. You made her stay there. You messed their lives. Your lives. You are the main culprit. Your heart yells at your mind as it can no longer bear. 

You find Your Zoya at a corner in a state of dishevel sobbing loudly to herself. You want to go and take her in your arms and rub her back and whisper sweet nothings until she feels better but you can't. Your legs can't move your shoes seem to be glued to the floor and your muscles are constricted making your legs go into a solid stone. You drag your legs and gather Your Zoya in your arms. 

She is crying as she tells how hard it is for her to stay that Bungalow among the strangers who don't treat her fair. Your heart sinks as She narrates her ordeal with a life which you presented her with. She tells you about her principles of life and what she really wants. 

You realize She has lost all hopes, all desires all happiness. She wants to get rid of the prison which society and you imprisoned her into. You don't know what to do, you plainly ask her Kya app mujhse nikaah karengi?' She nods a yes. 

And You had your answer, you don't care what the world thinks now, all would be fine, you will find a solution. You know will, because it was a mistake, not a promise. And She promised to be with you, and you will not make her break that. 

------------- 

Because I wanted to write in second person narrative . 🤣 

And Asad's plight made me go weak in my knees. 😳 

Comments please 😳 cause it was total an extempore 😆

❤️ Ankie

A friendly reminder, KARAN SINGH GROVER will always be MY ASAD AHMED KHAN and SURBHI JYOTI as ZOYA FAROOQI in my FICTIONSrest is up to you readers, You can imagine anybody my leads to be as, I assure you I will not have a problem with that. 😳

For More Works of Fictions Do Have A Look At My Index 😳

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

This was really good 
But stop making me cry 
Originally posted by s120

This was really good 
But stop making me cry 

Duniya Pagal hai 😳 Yaa phir main Deewaniiiee 😃 😆 

Bewakoof Ladki 🤗 
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Bewakoof Ladki 🤗 

🤗

Bewakoof Ladki 🤗 

And I love your DP and siggy  

Beautiful it was!!!👏
I always like 2nd person narratives bcz I think these are easily relatable to the reader.

Written very well!
I feel bad for all three of them entangled in such a situation where no one knows wat happens and shud just stay hopefull that everything will be fine...
Dont make me cry like this...I wil cry at the slightest pain seen in others eyes.Asad😭Edited by manognasai - 10 years ago
Edited the errors for the First time 🤣[ 

@ S : Thank you. I am in Love with them myself. 

@Binish and Penfriend - Thank you so much. I hope it was really worth your time 

Edited the errors for the First time 🤣[ 

@ S : Thank you. I am in Love with them myself. 

@Binish and Penfriend - Thank you so much. I hope it was really worth your time 

Yes it really was. Thanks for writing it.
Why are you soo hell bent on making me cryy Appiiieee :'(

I'm already in depression for my Asaaad :(

Your OS was so poignant. Made me feel. Literally