Zoya's Note - An OS :)

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

A knock on his glass door, "Come in!", he demanded. 

"Sir this parcel has arrived  for you. " Prashant said, letting him know his purpose for interrupting. 

He looked up from the data sheet which had all his attention too and squinting at the parcel which Prashant held towards him. 

Do you need anything Sir?' 

No! Not now, you may leave!' 

Okay Sir.' and left Prashant.

He looked at the brown paper wrapped parcel incredulously.

This was the 5th parcel in whole week send by none other than His Zoya Farooqi

Sending him parcels, that even to his office, Asad never understood what logic it ever made. Women! The little he thought how he understood women, the next moment he realized that it was a turn for him to learn a whole new chapter all from the first. Almighty! He will never understand that kind of species ever made by Him!

Asad broke into a little smile as he caressed the whole parcel. But what was the point? She could have simply given him the surprise, if any, at home it self! And why would she give him any kind of surprise?

It was his work to make her feel special, give her surprises and pamper her with gifts, not her to do the same! Asad felt a tug at his heart as he tore open the parcel. He hated surprises and gifts.

Especially Surprise gifts

Simply cause he didn't know how to react to it, more over he had Zoya with him, his Ammi, his little family of Ayaan and Najma who were happy in their own planets, what else would he ever need? 

Zoya! He will never understand her! 

What would he do with a Mega Set of Pink Floyd and Disney Movies and some Metallica Music Discs
He didn't like any of the three. 

Okay, she liked them and wanted him to accompany her while she watched the Disney movies, and learn the music up to entertain her. But . . . 

And what would he do with Sridevi's Poster? Now? Cause if he needs to gaze and drool at someone he would just make Zoya sit in front of him and simply let her talk. But . . . 

And what would he do with the novel LOVE STORY? Especially when he has the world bestest of the best love story, to let the universe be envious of! But . . . .

And now that Zoya has been upset and he had to make up too by strumming his guitar to the highest pitch at 2am in the night, which apparently woke the whole colony up and sadly he had to apologize personally to each and every awaken person of the colony. 

And also feeding her, her favorite pizza made especially by him, in the bed. And he also accompanied her attentively, as she watched Aladdin and Jasmine last night, when he wished he could catch on some sleep. 

Zoya, what now? 
He mentally prepared himself for another errand. 

Asad carefully opened the packet to find a note and another box wrapped with a bubble wrap. 

Asad peeled the bubble wrap out to find a delicate glass photo frame with their family portrait.

They and their Family. Asad Zoya, Ayaan Humera, Najma Imran, Nikhat Farhan and Nuzhat all together with his parents, Dilshad and Rashid with her father, Gaffur Siddique. 

Asad sweetly smiled at his family portrait and opened the note out. 

Mr Khan, pardon me, but I am not as good with verse like you

Come like showers into the street of my heart, 
And let the caravan of my dreams be drenched,
My tune will only what you hum,
You, Come without letting me know, to take me somewhere,
Cause where you smile, there lies my destination..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ The End _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Note The The Story So Far : Shireen is dead. Razia killed her. And loads of drama and Razia is also dead. And Shirin's last wish was to unite Rashid and Dilshad because Love wins at the end of the day. 🀣 Though Zoya being such a great girl forgave Razia and Gaffur, but Asad didn't, but he reluctantly and eventually, on Zoya's persistence forgave his father. Gaffur likes Asad, he is extremely fond of Asad, Asad has no enmity because he simply feels pity for the old man. Though Gaffur likes Asad, Asad still has some Jamai-Sassur problems with him 🀣 But for Zoya he behaves properly with him and often helps him outwith his constructions of Madrasas and Orphanages. Gaffur adores Zoya, Zoya loves Gaffur. Asad tears up seeing their love. But he warns the old man every now and then in sweet words that if he finds Zoya in tears any time Asad will make everyone cry for their lives. But poor GaZia 😭 πŸ˜† Gaffur wants Zoya and Asad to start their family, so does Rashid and Dilshad. But both are babies. Little Babies. 😳 

Cause I WANT THEM TO BE LIKE THAT 🀣 

A/n : Was listening to Tum Bin Bataye. And this popped up. Hence ended up translating a little part of that song. Purely an art of fiction! πŸ˜Š

❀️ Ankie

So What would you give me? Laddoos? Or Jooteys? 🀣 πŸ˜† 

For More Works of Fictions Do Have A Look At My Index πŸ˜³

A friendly reminder, KARAN SINGH GROVER will always be MY ASAD AHMED KHAN and SURBHI JYOTI as ZOYA FAROOQI in my FICTIONSrest is up to you readers, You can imagine anybody my leads to be as, I assure you I will not have a problem with that. πŸ˜³
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Definetly Laddoos...πŸ˜›
Nice and sweet OS...
Especially Asad's POV...Wat wud he do wid Sridevi's poster...Cause if he need to gaze and drool at someone,he wud just make Zoya sit infront of him and simply let her talk...⭐️
Edited by manognasai - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Iss mein bhi Res? 🀣 
bahut bahut bahut bhadda likha hai. I was all soggy and wanted to write for my crying teary Ashhad 😭 but what the hell did i ended up writing πŸ˜• πŸ˜† and why the hell i even post?  πŸ˜³ πŸ€£  
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such a cute story😳 and "The story so far" is too good🀣
_Annie_ thumbnail
It was soo cuteee 😳

Gafur-Asad ki storyline acchi hai hai πŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manognasai

Definetly Laddoos...πŸ˜›
Nice and sweet OS...
Especially Asad's POV...Wat wud he do wid Sridevi's poster...Cause if he need to gaze and drool at someone,he wud just make Zoya sit infront of him and simply let her talk...⭐️

The innocence of Zoya πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³
She doesnt understand that Asad doesn't needs posters of Sridevi or Katrina Kaif 🀣 cause he has Zoya herself β­οΈ Enough to give all the ladies a huge complex πŸ˜†
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

The innocence of Zoya πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³
She doesnt understand that Asad doesn't needs posters of Sridevi or Katrina Kaif 🀣 cause he has Zoya herself β­οΈ Enough to give all the ladies a huge complex πŸ˜†

In the show also...
Zoya-meri vo hawa hawaai performance dekhne ke baad aap kuch der keliye tho Sridevi ki khayalon me kho gaye the.
Asad-Mei Sridevi ki nahi aapki khayalon mei kho gaya tha.❀️
Zoya...kab samjhogi!πŸ˜†
love.asad.zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I will give u ladoos ...it was just awesome πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely and cute OS πŸ‘
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manognasai

In the show also...
Zoya-meri vo hawa hawaai performance dekhne ke baad aap kuch der keliye tho Sridevi ki khayalon me kho gaye the.
Asad-Mei Sridevi ki nahi aapki khayalon mei kho gaya tha.❀️
Zoya...kab samjhogi!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† it is not Zoya, it is with all the girls 🀣 

See she is soo chalu she wants him to be romantic but how? to sit and sing HER FAV SONG watch HER FAV movies πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 

She wants him to read good books hence gives him her fav romantics πŸ˜† 
Then she feels pity and ends up giving him a poster of Sridevi 🀣 πŸ˜† 

Cause We are like that. πŸ˜Š 

Isnt it? πŸ˜† 

At least i am 🀣 
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is shooo sweet
can't serials be just so sweet and twist/drama free