Thinking Caps On Miss Farooqi : An AsYa OS

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Why Ammi Why? I mean how could you do this to me? I mean yes I am the one who is getting along with Zoya but that doesn't mean that I can bear her for 3 days All Alone! Why? Ammi Why?

Asad screamed inside. He knew he couldn't live with Miss Hoity Toity all alone for even a day. Damm to all his emos, for making a mess of him, again. Asad calm down will you? It's just a 3days. You can do it. Ugghh NO I Hate Ammi for doing this UGHHH
Asad flipped over his bed tossing his blanket off and looked at the clock. 7days back at Mangalpur he literary was inches far off from losing Zoya for the Forever. If anything happened this time then? Ammi why??! Asad painfully sighed. He got out off the bed and tiptoed to Zoya's room as it was the Now Usual Midnight Check for him. Silently he would crack open the door and peep in to gaze at peacefully asleep Zoya and then he would gently tug her blanket, stroke her hair, utter a prayer for her safety and then leave. The sound of her breathing gave him an unexplained type of relief and he just loved that. Yup that was care in Jahanpana Ishtyle. Doing the same thing today, Zoya shocked him. Madam Hoity Toity was dancing on the bed to the midnight radio talk show. Asad began to lose his patience.

"Miss Farooqi!!" Asad called out.

"Miyaa what are doing here?"

"It's my house Miss Farooqi!!"

"It's MY ROOM in YOUR house Mr Khan"

"What are you doing on the bed?"

"Dancing, Wanna join? Wait!! Par Jahanpana Cant Dance Saal-"
Zoya checked her words.

"WHAAAT??!" Asad  was unable to control his laughter anymore.

"Ohh nothing, never mind" Zoya grinned back.

"I will be working late into the night; I wish no disturbance from you."

"Akadoo Ahmed Khan" Zoya uttered below breath.

"I did hear that!"

"I did utter audible enough for you to hear Mr Khan or else why would I ever utter?"

Asad shut his eyes in irritation. Zoya turned to get down from the bed but her ankle got caught in between the creases of the blanket and she lost her balance. Although she knew Asad's strong arms would engulf her and as destined to be they did. Ahh I get to see Asad's face in full focus.Now tell me Miyaa how can you not stop falling in love with a Man like him? The eyes look at them, they are just poetry. Zoya blinked uncontrollably as she got drowned in Asad's gorgeousness.

"Are you okay Zoya?" Zoya returned a deewani smile.

"Zoya am asking you something are you okay? Did you get any chakkar? Zoya?"

"Han! Han! No No! Aooch my ankle hurts!" Zoya trying her best to recover.

Kya karoon main is ladki ka?

"Wait don't move"

This man is so Akadoo,but naiyee all is worth for the eye lock Zoya thought as she smiled again like a deewani, lost in Asad's thoughts.

"Where does it hurts Zoya? Here?" Asad pressed his fingers hard on Zoya's ankle to get some answers from her apart from that stupid smile of hers.

"Miyaa what is wrong with you? It hurts." Zoya cried back
Asad shut his eyes again in disgust. He gently rubbed the balm on her ankle and tired a bandage on it.

"Are you okay?" Asad asked as he saw Zoya's face to show some signs of pain. 

The doctor had advised her to be in full rest and not to stress or do any sort of work or anything. Though more than a week had passed away from their return, but still a little cough of Zoya was enough to trigger a panic attack for Asad. And Miss Farooqi enjoyed full on. Not to forget the midnight caresses but also the free rides in his arms. Thanks Mr Panch & co I Like the outcome Ahaan.

"Sleep now will you? I said i have to work!"

"I dont want to." Zoya murmured like a 5year old kid.

"You want to see some TV then?"

"That sounds interesting."
Zoya's eyes lit up.

Zoya seemed bored these days cause her Chintoo Mintoo was lost at Mangalpur so was her phone and Asad didn't let her a moment out of the bed let alone of the house, neither did he promised her a brand new phone cause he had given her his broken one with a US sim to make calls to her Appie with.

Saddo, he gave his broken phone, forget buying me a new one, I lost it all cause of him, he doesn't he care to acknowledge.

Though Zoya wasn't in any mood for TV at this hour of night but for the free ride she could readily do anything which Asad proposed to, just for the free ride. Zoya admired Asad in her mind all the way down to the drawing area; the deewanii smile was enough for Asad to realize what she was thinking about. Asad slid her down carefully on the sofa and placed her ankle on the counter adding a cushion under it. Zoya gave him a "Am Satisfied With Your Job Kaaneez" smile. Asad murmured Good for You and handed her the remote.

"Where are you going Mr Khan? Wont you---" What was the worth of making him work so hard then?

"I will be back!" orelse you again will attract problems to yourself Miss Musibat Magnet.

He came back with a Throw and handed it out to Zoya.

"What am I gonna do with it?" Zoya looked at him with questioning eyes.

Asad scratched his brow and unfolded the throw and covered Zoya with it.

"For this, if you catch a cold, my Ammi will grave me!" Asad mockingly said.

Zoya smiled at Asad lovingly. Asad had his own way of taking care of people. Maybe an anti-sentimentalist he is but when he did care it was the cutest thing ever on earth. Zoya blinked in approve.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr Khan?"

"Yes"
Asad's eyes fixed on the laptop.

"What kind of movies do you like?"

"Movies?"
Asad looked at Zoya in surprise. No one had ever asked him such a question yet till now in his life.

"Yes Mr Khan movies!"

"Action. Hard Core Action."

"I know but only?"

"Yes.Cause you don't need to use your brain so much."

"What Mr Khan? You watch an action movie cause you don't want to use your grey matter on it?"
Zoya started laughing.

"Aur nahi toh kya Zoya, why else do you watch a movie for?" Asad returned a laugh back.

"You are funny Mr Khan."Zoya giggled back.

Asad eyed her a glare and she stopped.

"You dont like Salman or Srk?"

"Not that, but I did like Dabangg, although JTHJ was a headache!" Asad yawned.

Jahanpana watched JTHJ? Dabang? When? How??

"Why Zoya? I cant?"

"No-No-i-mean"

"Shut your mouth or else a bee will get it."

Zoya started giggling. Asad gave her a smile back.

"Are you feeling sleepy yet?" Asad inquired.

"No not yet" Zoya yawned as she flipped another channel. Asad went back into his excel sheets and files in disapprove.

"I want some coffee too" Zoya dreamily said. Sleep had finally caught up with her but who could miss such a golden opportunity to be with Jahanpana. Screw you sleep.

"You should better sleep now Zoya. Let me help you." Asad said as he shut his file.

"No-I wanna watch this whole then sleep." Zoya shook herself. Asad too felt sleepy. The week's tiredness had caught up with him thanks to his Ammi the weekend too had to spend working off. Asad wearily looked at Zoya who already was dozing off. He smiled at her and gently freed the remote from her clutch and shut the TV off. Like a little baby of his Asad cradled Zoya up in his arms and brought her into her room. Zoya snuggled and nudged around his arms making Asad realize how much she loved being up there. Asad lowered her on her bed carefully placing her on the pillows like always he has done. And also freed his collar from the grip of hers.

Kyun Asad miyaa ajkal apko bahut pyaar aaraha hai nai? Haan aaraha hai karta hoon pyaar Tujhe kya?

Asad fought a mini battle between his Id and Superego while smiling at peacefully sleeping Zoya. He ran his fingers through her still soft hair affectionately and gently gave her little thappkis. Covering her up warmly with her blanket up to her chin Asad gave her a soft peck on the top of her head and smiled at her as he prayed.
Satisfied with his job, he tiptoed back to his room finally calling it a night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miyaaa!! Who brought me these? Santa is off season now!" Zoya's squeak brought Asad's attention back into the house from his files and calls

"I will call you later" Asad cut the call and looked to see Zoya's bright face lit up with a smile. Indeed Zoya was happy, like a little child. She held the brightly colored red cellophane wrapped box with a blue ribbon that had a tag which said

"Miss Farooqi

Hope You Like Them

Guess Who!"

"The person must have sent his name Zoya" Asad meekly said as his eyes glittered up.

"No Mr Khan It says Guess Who!"

"Then better guess who! Well i will be back in a couple of minx, dare you think of gate crashing."

"But who gave me this? You have any idea? Mr Khan??"

"Thinking caps on Miss Farooqi, you haven't used them for a 100centuries now!"

Asad joked off as he left. Last words he heard before he shut the door behind him were "No matter how Akaadoo Jahanpana is, He surely knows how to make me sooo happy! Love him sooo much"

His day was made with the smile and the latter part of Zoya's exclamation. And for Zoya she was on cloud9,no not for the Tab or the brand new iPhone, it was cause Asad had just given her their first gift. And it was sufficient enough to mean an entire universe to them itself.

Well here's my second OS 

i wanted some parts of my WISHLIST to come true, which i guess wont so i thought le beta OS hi likh dalte hai πŸ˜†

WishList : Wish List after seeing the PreCap :D 

Do let me know how it is πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

For More Works of Fictions Do Have A Look At My Index πŸ˜³

❀️ Ankie πŸ˜³

A friendly reminder, KARAN SINGH GROVER will always be MY ASAD AHMED KHAN and SURBHI JYOTI as ZOYA FAROOQI in my FICTIONSrest is up to you readers, You can imagine anybody my leads to be as, I assure you I will not have a problem with that. πŸ˜³

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

havokhotline thumbnail
You made me all mushy and gooey after this! :O

Awww! It was just adorable. :D
havokhotline thumbnail
And thank you for the PM. :) But you dont have to remind me to read your stuff. ;P I always end up stalking your profile, waiting eagerly for something new. :D
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: havokhotline

And thank you for the PM. :) But you dont have to remind me to read your stuff. ;P I always end up stalking your profile, waiting eagerly for something new. :D

That made my day😳 πŸ˜† btw thank you πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 
rest is for tomorrow, or maybe in the evening πŸ˜›
Phenyl thumbnail
Awww it was too good..asad gave a gift to zoya.!thnx for da pm.keep writing more.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
πŸ˜† When wishes dont come true, you have got not much options left, one of them is write your own fantasy la la land, thats what i did πŸ˜†
Am more than gladyy that you all liked it πŸ˜³
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awsome os

loved Asads caring nature

nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg ...its sssooo awesome! Asad is damn cute nd zoya haha,,lala la land in asad's arm...
Fab job dear..
errah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the pm dost πŸ˜ƒ
Nicely written OS, hopefully my roommate didn't saw me blushing☺️ while reading it.  
saruu. thumbnail
Aww love that's gawjusly adorable <3
Lol, Asad watched JTHJ and Dabbang :P
Great OS love, thanks for the pm <3