Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vaishu88

awesome update loved d way u showed sharon's feelings for swayam not being next to her during her b'day.. she dancing angrily.. n swaron convo was cute... loved d reaction she gave wen she saw swayam.. loved d way she acted without realizing gand n her dad behind her.. loved d part were u explained how sharon's dad love n accepted swayam as his son-in-law coz of his character was nice... lovely os...

thanks vaish and love your avatar...that periwinkle blue butterfly...i just love the colour😊
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update, I liked how Swayam guessed that she must be dancing, her joke that he can't be better than her, surprise, kiss demand and finding others around them 😲, Rey's comment πŸ˜† and the last part slamming door on our faces was awesome I am still smiling.🀣. Great job πŸ‘
ToujoursPur thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaareynSwaron

Awesome update, I liked how Swayam guessed that she must be dancing, her joke that he can't be better than her, surprise, kiss demand and finding others around them 😲, Rey's comment πŸ˜† and the last part slamming door on our faces was awesome I am still smiling.🀣. Great job πŸ‘

glad u liked that slam part...i thought it might be funny to read😳
rinkubathija12 thumbnail
"The wait" name itself defined sharon's mind state that how much she wanted swayam to be with her on her birthday!! i loved how sharon's dad aka swayam's would be father in law adored him!! and that surprise and sharon's demandπŸ˜† she should listen first and then speak!!πŸ˜ƒ but it is fantastically written and thanks for pm!!
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sooo cute  awesome os thanks for pm😊😊
ToujoursPur thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinkubathija12

"The wait" name itself defined sharon's mind state that how much she wanted swayam to be with her on her birthday!! i loved how sharon's dad aka swayam's would be father in law adored him!! and that surprise and sharon's demandπŸ˜† she should listen first and then speak!!πŸ˜ƒ but it is fantastically written and thanks for pm!!

wanted sharon's dad to adore him...apna baap toh karta nahin...sasur hi sahiπŸ˜‰
km29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Grt Os loved reading it πŸ˜›
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

THAT WAS FANTASTIC AND AWESOME OS... LOVED IT...
ToujoursPur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihi4VruShan

Reserved.

Unres..
Wow wow wow.. you write so beautifully.. I hope you have written more for I would love to read more of your works..
Coming to the OS, it was beautifully penned...Loved the SwaRon convo and the way he surprised her.. 
I wish you could continue it..
Flawless and beautiful OS. 
Keep writing..😳

thanks mihi means a lot coming from u