SWARON OS:THE WAIT

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
the wait

Sharon was dancing..

She was angry...furious...wretched.

She was venting out all her frustration.

Why was he late? He was supposed to be home for her birthday.

But no, swayam had been out on a dance performance for one week in delhi, and due to bad weather, his flight got cancelled. Now she would have to be content with chatting with her boyfriend on webcam.

A birthday without him was no longer happy. He was her happiness.

Of course, her father was home today especially for the occasion, like he was every year, and the gang had something special planned for her...but swayam? Even her father had mentioned him thrice through the day. He knew that his daughter was restless because her lifeline was absent...and he adored his would be son-in –law, for his manners, his respect for elders, his behaviour, swaym's complete down to earth, straight laced nature.his talent, hard work, independent struggle to be successful...his obstinacy to be recognised for nothing other than his own ability and his success in making his own credentials. His honesty and unassuming nature inspite of all the attention media showered on the most successful and youngest freestyle dancer of india...made him respect swayam shekhawat.. and he knew that this boy loved his baby girl..and would keep her happy. he was proud of her choice.he wished swayam was his own son, and both got on like father and son should.

Sharon danced, switching between forms...classical, freestyle, hip hop, contemporary,...hardly knowing what she was doing...until her asthma burdened lungs called a time out. She paused for breath.

Just then her phone rang. It was him. Did he know that she was thinking of him?

"hmmm?"she pouted. It wasn't his fault...he wanted to come here too, she reminded herself.

"i hope tumne zyada dance karke wapas inhaler use karne ke stage mein nahi ho?" he inquired

"nahi mai...wait, tumhe Kaise pata ki mai dance kar rahi thi?"

"cause my Sharon is upset because yours truly is not there, and you dance when you're upset. tandava style." Even through the phone she could hear his smirk.

"huh, itne important nahi ho tum" she went back  to her diva mode ."and  not tandava style, mujhe vo wala nahi aata." She admitted

"fine, yeh mr. not important wapas aake tumhe sikha dega."

"kab aoge?" she could not keep her voice from whining it out.

"shraon you know na...that i too badly want to be there, i am missing you too much...and , well, okay...why don't you open the mail i sent you."

She ran to her computer...and read her mail. The latest one was from him...sent while they were talking. It had a big heart drawn in it...with Sharon written in the centre.

"that heart is mine Sharon...and its there with you, always so you wont miss me...you know why?"

"hmm. Because it has my name written on it and its mine?" she smiled...caressing  his badly drawn heart; swayam couldn't draw well using the laptop's MS paint application.

"erm...how did you know that was what i was gonna say...word perfect?" his wonder reached her from miles away.

"mr. Swayam shekhawat...akhir aapki girlfriend hu. Tum mujhe inside out padh sakte ho...toh main kya illiterate hu jo tumhe nahi padh pau?" she hurled back at him." Both laughed.

"i saw your latest dance ka video...it was fab...lekin mind you..."

"lekin mind you...tum abhi bhi Sharon raiprakash ke saath dance karne layak nahi bane ho" he completed for her,imitating her hoity toity voice, laughing. Sharon was joking, reminding them of her old diva days of ignoring him.

"vaise tum kya kar rahe the?" she purred, into the phone..."

"tumhare darvaze ke andar aa raha tha"

"what?..." Sharon gasped..

"umm...yeah i'm on your doorstep actually, will be ringing your doorbell, in a second...unless you would open the door...now?"

"swayam...you"...sharon ran down the steps...her love was at the door, waiting on her threshold. even the wind would be defeated if it dared to race her at this point.

The door burst open...and swayam stood grinning from ear to ear...as  he watched the love of his life, looking as beautiful as ever...perhaps even more so, with the red face and eager gaze looking gratified to see him...the colour in her cheeks bearing testimony to how much she had waited...for him..her swayam.like she would never have her fill of seeing him.his smile warming the cockles of her heart

"ye, surprise tha, there was no flight cancellation nah?" she chided him gently

"well yeah"...he admitted."remember i asked you what gift you wanted...and you said you wanted me back soon? Well, ma'am your wish was always my command. But this surprise wala idea was actually..."

Sharon heard no more...she had been coiled up like a spring...and now she hurled herself into her fiance's arms...cuddling into his chest, and burying her whole self into his. The longing, the wait fell away...as she burrowed into the space she knew belonged to her only.

Swayam pecked her  on her hair...but did not hug her back..

She drew back...a bit hurt.his eyes were big as saucers and rather endangered. "kya hua? Uff swayam...tum itne shy ho na...ihaan koi nahi dekh raha hai hume...now kiss me, to compensate, for making me wait." She demanded, clinging to him.

A lot of coughs and throat clearings... .."ahem" "cough cough"..."oh!" "errr"

Sharon peeked over sawyam's shoulder to find her team in various states of awkwardness and rey unable to keep a straight face and then glanced behind her to find her daddy looking away hiding a smile.

"it was their idea...to surprise you...especially your dad's" swayam explained to her.

"daddy? Aap ne...?"

"err ha...princess, tumhe swayam chahiye tha as a gift and sorry we forgot to wrap you up in gift paper for Sharon, beta.  guys...lets go upstairs...leave them together for a bit" gautam raiprakash snickered. Now his darling daughter would be happy. She had been going about like a bear with a sore head for the week of swayam's absence.

"continue...swayam...sharon tumhe jo karne ummm bol rahi thi...continue ha"...rey chuckled, grabbing a giggling taani and herding the amused team upstairs.

Sharon hid herself in swayam's arms, feeling the much longed for arms encircling her waist. Swaym lifted her chin...and kissed her deepening blush. Then hand in hand they both went upstairs...slamming the door on our faces.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanskritiS thumbnail
res
unres
Cute Os πŸ˜Š
Sharon upset n dancing as Swayam wasn't there for her birthday
Sharon's dad praising Swayam
Loved the convo b/w Swaron
Swayam gave a birthday surprise to Sharon n she becomes so excited that she doesn't realize team there
Teasing of Team n her dad were lovely 
Edited by sanstina - 11 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved.
Unres..
Wow wow wow.. you write so beautifully.. I hope you have written more for I would love to read more of your works..
Coming to the OS, it was beautifully penned...Loved the SwaRon convo and the way he surprised her.. 
I wish you could continue it..
Flawless and beautiful OS. 
Keep writing..😳
Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful, how do you manage to write so well? Adorable and amazing.
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Goshhh...Medha...that is so not fair...
To write so so well...
It was beautiful...
the way you portray their emotions and the characters seem so real...
Her Wait...her longing...for him...
I loved the way you showed Mr Raiprakash's POV...
Who won't adore a Son-in-law like Swayam...
Awww...loved the moment she opened the door and was pleading for kiss..
Diva sharon...lover boy Swayam...so perfect together...
Loved her father's gift to her...SWAYAM..
Just that he didnt wrapped her gift in a box ...πŸ˜†
U can make ur reader smile and cry with ur write ups...
They are simply PERFECT...
Ur write ups are like poetry in motion...
So beautiful...
I am officially ur fan now😳

Luv
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
hey medha wonderful OS... another beautiful creation of yours...it was just the kind of story I like reading the most w happy go lucky ending story...

it was beautiful from the start and Sharon's birthday without swayam was really nice idea to start off...but story was short yet super sweet... I really liked all of sudden transactions of Sharon from bubbly girl to diva...

It was a story that was amusing and at the same time it was indulging also...it hooked me up as a reader till the very end...loved the way swayam teased Sharon and finally revealed to her that it was plan to surprise her by friends and her dad...

it was a pleasant read all the way...had smile on my face throughout the time I read this one...

Thank you for pm...do write more and more...

Pratik...
maliha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww shooo cute it is swaron har way mei cute n hot lagte hain
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres
______________________\
wow !!it was another mind blowing OS from u 😊 i always love ur style of writing :)
sharons wait was beautifully penned down , i loved swaron convo on the phone and especially that email scene i loved it😳
i liked sharon's dad ,especially when he said that they should have wrapped swayam as a giftπŸ˜†
sharon's demand and gang teasing was amazing πŸ˜³
i totally loved the OS,it was sweet πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by swaron_pk - 11 years ago
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really a great update...waiting for the next part...plsss update soon n PM me...
Trouble_Magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww..That was so cute..

I wish it had never ended..
It was a delight to read😊