Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Ash i have changed my opinion 

The CVs r trying to tell the indian viewers in their crude way that mere rituals do not mean sanskaars , pure heart does

no viewer i bet , NRI  or indian , likes Ansu ba currently

Regarding Bharti i am afraid the CVs r taking the formula route of triangle ...the dual meaning dialogue of mera Kishen tumhara Kishen is a prelude ...so is Bharti's monologue in her room

oh how i wish CVs don't take this disgusting route

btw the latest was that Ansu ba was spying like a royal snoop on mother son conversation...this is how she keeps abreast of everything and rules the house๐Ÿ˜† and her egoistic dukhda is that Parul is not my bahu but Bhumi's saas now ...aha ! Someone is jealous and its none than our dear old racist Ansu ba .

i am trying to same the exact thing...the cv's are trying to destroy bharti's character by making a love triangle...since the trps are not working, they are trying to use the 'divide and rule formula' where there is a love triangle and YM's fans would come back on the show for YM even if bharti is shown as the other woman. I am trying to make then understand...that every daily soap they show one man two or three women in his life...which is not good  really disgusting to show...

thanks of the update abt ansu eaves dropping ...the lady is vain...
Edited by Ash_Storyteller - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: loveYM

even, dats wht I want to see new life n new luv story of bharati with new guy:)

i am trying to say the same..Cv's are trying to use the divide an rule formula to get the Ym fan base..they r trying for a love triangle..which is not what we want...

instead show something nice , go back to the main theme of the show the mill and the vaishnav family factory ..show  that kishan has started the mill/factory again and has appointed bharti as the General Manager..to supervise the work..so bharti faces a lot of challenges (hurdles in the name of hasu n gang) but still makes the mill run sucessfully and ansu is happy ..

n jay n bhoomi r the creative designer and they design new clothes and latest designs for their own mill..

then bhoomi goes on a business trip and meets a new lovely man..

this is progressive instead of this saas bahu drama and tests in the name of sanskaars..
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

bips is obviously a multiple ID ๐Ÿ˜†...

Cholo I am done...I think most of us can see right through such topics and they only serve one puurpose...

@Neelu and Maneesha - Leave it, because it's a waste of time ๐Ÿ˜†...

I know May, its waste of our time...but, we hv already ignored 1st topic against bharati n see ppl cum with another...sum ppl need lesson in time,so next time they ll think twice b4 opening such post!! dats why I cum here, othrwise I don't hv any interest whts going on ds show n forum! D problem is we r just too gud for them!!

I know May, its waste of our time...but, we hv already ignored 1st topic against bharati n see ppl cum with another...sum ppl need lesson in time,so next time they ll think twice b4 opening such post!! dats why I cum here, othrwise I don't hv any interest whts going on ds show n forum! D problem is we r just too gud for them!!

dear no one is a police here  ...why r u so much insecure abt a negative topic opened? at least let the cv's know what the veiwers feel... they will shape bharti's or in fact every  character on the show  in better way than this...
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

oh really with bhoomi you cant post anything negative but with bharti you can say everything you want...

just as you dont want negative comments we also dont...

iss show mein bhoomi aur jay se zyaada ridiculous kuch nahi hai...
 and their ever so disgusting love story..lol

usse bharti is atleast 100 times better...

I think I have already countered your hollow logics...go check it out there..before calling someone disgusting..

it will give an apt answer to your reasonings!!! 

lol..ur possessity becomes peaks for YM...its no good to reply ur post here..howevver for one thing i do reply here..

i said we dont want to see negative comments on bhoomi in her AT.. did i said in any other posts then u r wrong ..

go n create as many negative posts as u want against bhoomi..that doesnt make bharti's character into mahan..vice versa..

edited: n i can call any behavior of character in the show as ridiculous..u r no one to stop.. n who r to decide wat logic i am applying..u should betr stop getng personal attack just for the sake of some actor..if u like her defend her n praise her..but u have no rights to get into personal..mind it
Edited by pesi11 - 11 years ago
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

dear no one is a police here ...why r u so much insecure abt a negative topic opened? at least let the cv's know what the veiwers feel... they will shape bharti's or in fact every character on the show in better way than this...

lol...dear I'm not insecure of negative topics if it makes sense to Cvs...SDAK cvs r most dumb cvs h hv seen, if they had brain they hv encashd YMs talent very well... the always go wrong way, aftr cum to know such topics who knows they might think, seems ppl r not liking bharati's charactor?? So, reduce her screen space more of they actualy showing!! N othr hand they cn't leave YM coz they very well aware of her fan base, in all dis its loss of YM n her fans!!
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

oh really with bhoomi you cant post anything negative but with bharti you can say everything you want...

just as you dont want negative comments we also dont...

iss show mein bhoomi aur jay se zyaada ridiculous kuch nahi hai...
 and their ever so disgusting love story..lol

usse bharti is atleast 100 times better...

I think I have already countered your hollow logics...go check it out there..before calling someone disgusting..

it will give an apt answer to your reasonings!!! 

You kidding me...

Please we are talking about character not about the actress. Don't take it personally.

It is funny to see Bharti. The way she is behaving like she was in love with jay.

She forgot her preplanned wedding but can't forget the relationship which was made by promise of some nonsense old lady.

Look Bharti's sanskaar, she wishes for someone's marriage to break down. She is acting despo. 

The way she sees kishan's picture and room...ewww

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Btw, i'm happy with such lame charactorisation  n such small screen space yashu made ppl talk abt her charactor๐Ÿ˜†...dat shows, How brilliant actress she is!!๐Ÿ‘

Yashashri, girl U truly Rocksss!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

If you like to be in that ship, that's fine. ๐Ÿ˜‰

We are just trying to tell cv to change her character as it is confusing and nonsense. 
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
From time and time, the SDAK Devt Team has stated that a negative opinion does NOT mean BASHING. Every time this forum fails to understand that - you cannot get personal! No, nope, none, nothing.

You can go around talking negatively about some character but when someone comments negatively on your favourite character you go around bashing them? The TM merely shared her opinion's on a character's (not actor) sanskar based on the current storyline.

Since this topic is full of fights and instigating remarks...

Topic Closed.

SDAK Devt Team.

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago