Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

see u spoke it at last... that its all abt YM...hehe ..n for me its all abt the show...

lol...I was very clear for me its all abt YM...mera dimag kharab hain, joh iss show ke liye argument karungi??
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One more note πŸ˜†...
  • Bharti shouldn't help Bhoomi...
  • Bharti should stand in the corner and watch the tamasha ( 🀣 )...
  • Bharti is un-sanskaari...
What exactly should Bharti do?...Leave?...Yes, I thought that was the message given in so many topics πŸ˜†...

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

if its me ..then i dont care abt forum rank...just the show..i want it to become progressive thats all..

in ramayan..if people support kumbkaran then what can i do?

Ohh please dont compare this show with ramayan for god's sake...

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

πŸ˜†...Did I just read that, basically Bharti should stop being a dokhi person, because she is not the only one in the world...Amazing...She deserves no compassion at all?...And when exactly did she makes eyes on JK?πŸ˜•...

She is small town girl...Unlike those of us, who have grown up in the with different principles, are educated, have knowledge of the world, have aspirations and live in cities...For us marriage is all about love between two people etc, for Bahrti it is about the gaining resepct in society...She isn't of our thinking, so why judge her based on that?...She isn't in love with JK, but Ansu Baa did promise her a good marital status...

She is trying to make sense of it all and I wish her father would just take the silly girl away πŸ˜†...
She has already began to realise JaiMi marriage is very real and not just some majboori...

And rahi baat uss ke sanskaaro ki πŸ˜†...Well to quote her ex-mother-in-lawπŸ˜‰...She has grown up around the Vaishanavs, not exactly the best example to follow πŸ˜†...

I could make a list of un-sanskaari things that each member of this family has done, including the daughter-in-laws...

Only Dilip and Lilly Foi are the exception πŸ˜†...

well said may rose...but on the colors cahnnel the shows like balika vadhu they have showed anandi as the downtrodden village girl who got married at age of 8... but they showed that she got herself educated and moved on in life...thats what i would like to see for bharti...

not just hope that she will eventually get kishan...arey why kishen..? she could get any lovely person  better than kishen...why her pointer is stuck to kishen? i am refering to the bedroom scene of bharti where she is alone and thinking she has one last chance to get kishan..

instead if she puts two and two together she will understand that even ansu baa really does not care for her...in real sense..she is just trying to get her married to kishan just because her bahu ketki destroyed bharti's marriage..no one is empathizing with bharti at all in the family...she should b neutral and not depend on them.

so why should she stay in such a family? think big..infact her marriage broke with that other family is a boon to her because that family was also useless...they wanted money and gold...

Edited by Ash_Storyteller - 11 years ago
ritika06 thumbnail
Calm down gals.
One thing i wanna say about Bharti.CVs don't know what to do with Bharti.Looking at bharti's character,it seems like they are more confused than us regarding her.πŸ˜†They introduced her character for God knows why but they are like,ab iska kya kare?So they show some absurd and weird scenes of her.They are like Kya kare,yeh character introduce kiya hai toh iska kuch toh karna padega.That's why they give her all sort of idiotic scenes.🀒
Frankly speaking,even Yashashri fans are not happy with Bharti's character.
Now only yashashri can do us and herself a favour by leaving this show.cvs just don't know/they don't want to know what to do with her character.So better yashashri leaves this show.We all fans are waiting for the D day when she will leave this show.Phir toh yashashri fans bhi khush aur non fans bhi khush.😊 

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

One more note πŸ˜†...

• Bharti shouldn't help Bhoomi...
  • Bharti should stand in the corner and watch the tamasha ( 🀣 )...
  • Bharti is un-sanskaari...
What exactly should Bharti do?...Leave?...Yes, I thought that was the message given in so many topics πŸ˜†...

• Bharti shouldn't help Bhoomi...infact now  I  want bharti to be a rebel against ansu..and help bhoomi
  • Bharti should stand in the corner and watch the tamasha ( 🀣 )...I never said that
  • Bharti is un-sanskaari...i think this only because she is eyeing another's husband..thinking she still has hoped to get him back..

but i always praised the good thing she did when she gave the perfect answer to ketki..remember abt that taunt abt varmala?

The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Ash - How do you expect Bharti to think of those things at the moment?...She needs time and her world is very narrow...Perhaps this is a lesson on harsh reality for her...Because in the end, Ansu Baa will always side with her flesh and blood...

Originally posted by: maneesha28889

Ohh please dont compare this show with ramayan for god's sake...

was giving an example here ...if bharti rebels against ansu's rules of not helping bhoomi in any test and helps her and teaches her..i will like it..as that will prove she is good hearted..and not like the rest of vaishnav family.. so iwith reference to ramayan..bharti should turn against the ravan of household (ansu) and become a vibhushan...
Edited by Ash_Storyteller - 11 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Bharti shouldn't help Bhoomi...infact now  I  want bharti to be a rebel against ansu..and help bhoomi
    Bharti should stand in the corner and watch the tamasha ( 🀣 )...I never said that
  • Bharti is un-sanskaari...i think this only because she is eyeing another's husband..thinking she still has hoped to get him back..

but i always praised the good thing she did when she gave the perfect answer to ketki..remember abt that taunt abt varmala?

Yes she was praised for the remark to Ketki and then promptly someone praised Ketki for calling Bharti a naukar...

She isn't doesn't have eyes on JK, she barely looks at him now...She even spoke about JaiMI being married...

She wants some happiness after two failed weddings, she isn't hoping for JK...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg bips, looks like ur thread is already a hit .πŸ˜†

well i will speak my bit

i hope CVs bring in a new lead for Bharti instead of showing her hankering after a married man , or even agreeing to marry the married man if Ansu ba is successful in breaking his marraige up . It would develop the character and lend it the much needed dignity .