bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
What the heck was that dialogue in the bedroom about? That she still has hope for some miracle. I'm sorry but whattt? What she is saying is that she is somehow waiting for the wife to seperated from the husband so she can take her place. She is essentially eyeing a married man

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thr girl who was happy for her rishta with with some one ...she was dreaming of her marriage life for 2 months and  then on day of marriage she was heart broken as it didnt happen ..

she gets another opportunity and immediately accepts jay as her would be husband. 

the same girl is now sitting n weeping on her fate which is totally fair ..but , she is weeping n worried n throwing depth dialogues while hugging jay's picture who was already married ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

the girl who forgot about the guy so easily that she was dreamt for 2 months n abt to tie the knot  couldn't move away frm kishan's thoughts ðŸ¤ª ... that i called her as bharti 

no logic at all ...as she didnt even speak with jay abt their marriage not even for once ... till now i thought she is keeping mum for the respect that she had for ansuba ..but after watching today's episode she was a hopeless character ..day dreaming about somebody's husband  from the bottom of her heart .. n she thinks its good sanskar ... if she love kishan , then fine ..no one can help her ..but the way she is wishing for a miracle to happen which means to unite her with jay is ridiculous ðŸ¤¢

Edited by pesi11 - 11 years ago
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U should leave ur brain aside while watching this show ...there is no logic no sense and sanskar to bilkul bhi nh hai ...bharti ko jay se pyaar kaise ho gya in 2-3 days??? m nt able to get answer of this ..
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pesi11

thr girl who was happy for her rishta with with some one ...she was dreaming of her marriage life for 2 months and  then on day of marriage she was heart broken as it didnt happen ..

she gets another opportunity and immediately accepts jay as her would be husband. 

the same girl is now sitting n weeping on her fate which is totally fair ..but , she is weeping n worried n throwing depth dialogues while hugging jay's picture who was already married ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

the girl who forgot about the guy so easily that she was dreamt for 2 months n abt to tie the knot  couldn't move away frm kishan's thoughts ðŸ¤ª ... that i called her as bharti 

no logic at all ...as she didnt even speak with jay abt their marriage not even for once ... till now i thought she is keeping mum for the respect that she had for ansuba ..but after watching today's episode she was a hopeless character ..day dreaming about somebody's husband  from the bottom of her heart .. n she thinks its good sanskar ... if she love kishan , then fine ..no one can help her ..but the way she is wishing for a miracle to happen which means to unite her with jay is ridiculous ðŸ¤¢

oh really with bhoomi you cant post anything negative but with bharti you can say everything you want...

just as you dont want negative comments we also dont...

iss show mein bhoomi aur jay se zyaada ridiculous kuch nahi hai...
 and their ever so disgusting love story..lol

usse bharti is atleast 100 times better...

I think I have already countered your hollow logics...go check it out there..before calling someone disgusting..

it will give an apt answer to your reasonings!!! 

can anyone give me a wU of yesterday's episode as i am unable to watch this show and depend upon the wu's on the forum but i cant find one for yesterday's episode.

what i can gather from this is can bharti's thoughts stoop so low? cv's r ruining the character...this is all the fault of ansu baa...😡 that wretched woman is destroying everyone's lives...lets see what happens next ..

Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

oh really with bhoomi you cant post anything negative but with bharti you can say everything you want...

just as you dont want negative comments we also dont...

iss show mein bhoomi aur jay se zyaada ridiculous kuch nahi hai...
 and their ever so disgusting love story..lol

usse bharti is atleast 100 times better...

I think I have already countered your hollow logics...go check it out there..before calling someone disgusting..

it will give an apt answer to your reasonings!!! 

just one question dear are you a diehard YM fan or bharti fan? if your are a YM fan then you shoudl be angry that the CV's  are trying to destroy YM's  career by giving her this ridiculous  character bharti...

I am sure YM would get better character's to play rather than this bharti character which has no depth...we are aginst bharti's charcater not YM...
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

just one question dear are you a diehard YM fan or bharti fan? if your are a YM fan then you shoudl be angry that the CV's  are trying to destroy YM's  career by giving her this ridiculous  character bharti...

I am sure YM would get better character's to play rather than this bharti character which has no depth...we are aginst bharti's charcater not YM...

even I am dead against bharti...

it is the worst character played by YM...

but I dont get it how everyone except bhoomi and JK are bad no matter how much these two have faults in them...so targeting bharti only speaks of selective malice...
well parul bhoomi and jay r the only 'sane' characters on the show...the only thing i did not like abt bhoomi is her readily accepting the challenge frm ansu...why should she prove herself to anyone?

but for trp twists and turns the CV's will show the tests. people are not happy with bharti because she does not have a backbone...she accepted the earlier guy selected for her by ansu but wen ketki spoiled it all , she readily accepted jay and started loving him in just  two days!also since yesterday;s episode when she expresses that she still has chance to get jay..which is ridiculous dear..will any sane woman accept someone else's husband? just because her marriage broke? ..why does bharti wants the 'second hand jawani'?😲
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

well parul bhoomi and jay r the only 'sane' characters on the show...the only thing i did not like abt bhoomi is her readily accepting the challenge frm ansu...why should she prove herself to anyone?

but for trp twists and turns the CV's will show the tests. people are not happy with bharti because she does not have a backbone...she accepted the earlier guy selected for her by ansu but wen ketki spoiled it all , she readily accepted jay and started loving him in just two days!also since yesterday;s episode when she expresses that she still has chance to get jay..which is ridiculous dear..will any sane woman accept someone else's husband? just because her marriage broke? ..why does bharti wants the 'second hand jawani'?😲

Lol!

I think all of them are nuts. Bhoomi for accepting this nonsense. And even jai who wont tell off his ansu ba, he will stand aside and watch her get humiliated every day speaking only when the nonsense reaches another level. I actually like only parul - she is a woman who is used to of a controlling sasuma but her love for her son is leading her to question the sacred ansuba. She is essentially very repressed but is realising that she has to fight for her son and his wife.
bhoomi and jay atleast r not trying to deliberatly hurt any one...