Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: maneesha28889

Lol ry8 Neelu...

No matter whether they hate her or love her...she surely makes an impact with her acting...Talent never dies!!

Yashashri Rocks!!! Love you girl...you are the best...no one can ever match you!! you are a tough competitor!!

hahaha...absolutly, 'U cn luv or U cn hate her but U cn't ignore her'...She is d bestest:D
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

if u r happy toh mubarak ho...u want your fav actress to b in charcha just for wrong reasons as she is doing a totally bakwaas character? instead she should be given a better character...not this crappy bharti...do u knw YM would be 'typecasted' after doing this role? they shoudl have given this bharti role to new comer..not an established actress..

dont support wrong character for the love of your favourite actress..

Thats why we are not even watching the show and we decided not to watch also...
No doubt at the end of april there will be a new twist from YM...atleast we all will be happy!!

We dont want more haters to be added to her account in the name of this rubbish character bharti...so we are feeling like overprotecting our actress atleast till the date she quits...

Originally posted by: loveYM

hahaha...absolutly, 'U cn luv or U cn hate her but U cn't ignore her'...She is d bestest:D

Exactly but i dnt want haters ya😡

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
@ASH-she hvn't did any personal attck or taunt U, like u taunt me,'chotta nahi hain. Aage badho' n even I hvn't said single word against U, I just praisd my fav. But, I cn gv it bk very well bt, I ignored it...1st undrstand diffrenc btw, personal attack n general talking!
and you have your appreciation thread...you cant 'protect' as much as you want...

i am against wrong characterisation, wrong story ...and wrong message given to the viwers...by this show...

the only problem i have frm this bharti character is she is goody goody in front of ansu

but in front of parul she is snooty

again when she is alone she is hoping that she still has a chance to get Jay kishen...is this nice to think abt sntaching someone's husband?

why r the cv's showing this? this two faced character? just so she gets screen space everyday ? why cant they build a proper character instead of using it as n wen requirement? show a parallel story...

in the end of april mayb they will show bharti askign ansu baa to 'give away' jay to bhoomi and accepting bhoomi...but do we really need anyones approval? isnt a happy marriage considered forever in India?

i dont want bharti to become second fiddle to jay thats al dears...then what new would be on this show ? nothing..it would b just like another saas bahu show where there is second wife...
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
@Manee-YM defo. Don't deserve single hater for such crap show!! Just, hope best for her <3

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

you are getting personal..i am reporting this. i did not accuse or questioned any forum members sanskaar..you cannot pinpoint or taunt anyone's personal life...

As you wish...i least care abt it...
 i know here YM fans are not allowed to bash only some people can bash indirectly under screen names...

@ASH-she hvn't did any personal attck or taunt U, like u taunt me,'chotta nahi hain. Aage badho' n even I hvn't said single word against U, I just praisd my fav. But, I cn gv it bk very well bt, I ignored it...1st undrstand diffrenc btw, personal attack n general talking!

listen if u wnat report me i have no problem..u are questioning someone's sanskaars/values...here ...asking are these your values? for what?to showcase  the love  for your fav actress and her character she plays bharti? you are trying to question other people's values n sanskaars?

what i am doing is just putting my views against negativity shown on the show... u will always find me speaking out abt the evils shown on this show...like torturing a new bride...fixing up marriages without taking consent frm the bride and groom just for the vacahns...thinking abt snatching away someone's husband...
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Btw, in dis thread U ppl r either bashing bharati or praising bhomi... So, bashing is not allowed in IF n for praising bhomi u also cn use her AT!! Btw, with the title of dis thread its clear its bashing thread of bharati n I wonder why still its open??

They should first get the facts properly!!
Lol neelu you dont know they are given full rights to taunt or bash watever...but we are not allowed to do so...

I now realized that just to increase this forum activity they will drag YM everywhere!!
Because without YM fans its clear that they cant even manage the forum rank...lol😆😆😆