Frequent Posters

jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by jas0308 - 11 years ago
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
.Awesome update. 😳😳 They couldn't wait anymore could they. They have waited for like a life time to be together and finally they r now. MG-3 sounds promising. Can't wait for it to start.

Thanks for the pm.
Vidhi_K thumbnail
A perfect start to their honeymoon. 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT FINALLY THEY ARE MARRIED AND CONSUMMATED LOVED HOW HE WANTED TO PLAY BASKET BALL BECAUSED HE KNEW THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE SCARED AWESOME UPDATE LET THE HONEY MOON BEGIN THANKS FOR THE PM

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was such a beautiful update! Filled with passion and love. I loved how Arnav tried to ease Khushi and was willing to play basketball to make her comfortable. I have always seen him put Khushi's happiness before him. Either her happiness is his happiness as well! :) Loved it. They finally did it.
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...finally they are together and blissful...awesome...keep on writing...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one... naughty too..
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely. had to be tamed down for IF. want to read the real one on the blog ;)
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Tina! That was so beautiful. He kept a leash on his desires for her just so she could be comfortable. Beginning right from the plane ride and SK's movie to the basketball drill. Ooo I looove this Arnav! And the VM! I just feel like crying! Memories...
I am so glad that there is going to be more on MG. I can't wait!
Thanks for the PM.
PS
Blogsite address?
Edited by kbtr - 11 years ago
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tis was defintiely a surprise, all the wonderful stuff that you thiNk of, the Raizada tradition, the crossing Over the threshold, comments about Buaji and Payal, hated them actually in the soap, their restlessness to get away, and tie spent before leaving to Japan, the make out in the flight, and the best was fishes under and fish coming for her. Play basketball, that was thoughtful of him I think sensing her nervousness and trying to make her a ease, she makes the first move, that's our Khushi brave...  

I was full blush reading the whole chapter, cannot wait to read the blog version of it... As always Tina you bring out the best passion and best settings for everything, let it be wedding or flight travel, now I can say is zip, as anything else I say will not do justice. This is my 485 post, wow