Posted: 11 years ago
Your writing
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³
I spend yesterday reading your FF...
Loved it...and hooked...
Thank you so much...
sruthiif thumbnail
I am so excited for vol III with this passionate chapter...
I'll be stalking your blog for the other version...😳
Private beach...basket ball court... bubble bath...OMG...😳😳😳
mbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hawww the end is bittersweet! This was the last chapter on this journey of mind games but now we have the next installment to look forward to...and it starts with a bubble bath? *blush** 

Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Wow! I remember when I was reading the first few chapters of this story of Volume 1 of Mind Games ... time has just flown by!!! I thought wow! What an amazingly well-written story with a concept that I've not come across before. Hats off to you! Awesome! I mean nothing I can say will justify how well you write your stories, the ideas you come up with, creativity etc. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thankyou for sharing your marvellous work with us all. I really well and truely do appreciate this.

As for the new thread, well congrats on that!

Trust Arnav to play about a little ... πŸ˜† ... I don't blame him! Sooo adorable. Naughty is perhaps a better word to describe his little antics here.

Kisses, teasing, touches, glances ... ahhh loved every moment of it! 😳😳

Awww ... bless him. A real gent Arnav is. He wants to make Khushi comfortable in regards with them getting intimate. He wants to make sure that she is relaxed, happy and sure that she wants to go ahead with them getting physically closer to one another. I respect him even more.

Passionate. Hungry. Insatiable. Loving. Tender at times. Fiery at others. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG finallly! i was checking on this story everyday! i loveee it :D love it :D Thamk you for giving us such a lovely story :) i really enjoyed reading it every single time ! 
glamourbird thumbnail
OMG Tina!!! That was awesome!!

Finally they are ONE!!! They way u describe their love, their passion , their longing is just...i have no words!!

Hopefully every girl finds a guy like this Arnav of urs... every girll deserves to be treated as a princess!!!

U are one of the most talented writers i have known!! Keep writing!!

Love to read ur work! aleady very very very very very very very excited for VOL 3!!

Continue soon!!
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was awesome...cute ...and more than expected...beautifully written. ...

I liked the bit KKGSR is awfully long..agreed fully...it should have been KASR ...even in the show...than make a ridiculously long name...

I've read MG thrice...and can't get enough because there are somethings which just make you happy...

thx for everything...VM is good...

sri.
subi.dhanabala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Congo on new thread...
Waiting for vol 3
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread fantastic update loved it the flight was cute wow the house in japan was awesome aww she wants to be KASR so sweet finally they are one loved the way you describe their love, their passion n their desire to become one brilliant love MG cant wait for VOL III loved the surprise aww brief hiatus gonna miss taffy awesome vm loved the update Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sooper awwsum update! congrats on the new thread... they are finally in japan... whoa.. the house is so beautiful... arnav-khushi soo cute! loved d update! amazing vm...