Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really khushi is too naughty. So she played her pranks on her jeju poor akhysah . So she is now playing with her mamu so sad she cab never do that . The convos were hillarious just loved it. I want to c her face when she sees him speaking in Tamil. It would b fun. Waiting for the next update. Thks for the pm dear.
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update loved it Khushi is so naughty she come with plan at RM to fool Arnav can't wait what will Arnav do &how khushi react  
SangArshian4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
khushi keeps digging her own grave

loved the update

pls update fast
anjusr06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...
lol  poor khushi she doesnt knw arnav knws tamil...haha
update soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 11
awesome...
OMG Khushi is naughty...
glad Arnav knows the language else he would have landed in a big trouble...
cont soon dear...
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kutty ma as usual awesome update πŸ‘
Khushi at her best to show her naughtiness in teaching Arnav. Wah 
i could see Arshi's Mounaragam movie now πŸ˜†
Now its Arnav turn to show his tamil speaking skill 🀣 Ammu's face will be worth looking with a perfect "o" shaped mouth πŸ˜²

dont give us shock by ending this so soon kutty πŸ˜’
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks fr ur likes and comments.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..Ignore typos..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Well am quiting writing due to some issues and i dont wanna abandon my wrks so here am giving the Gist of the further stry..And am sry fr doing this..Forgive me😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

As soon nani and nanu came geet expected arnav to speakin wrong tamil and make fool of himself but all that happened was he spoke in a crystal clear tamil to her astonishment and both of them loved arnav even more for his tamil..

She glared at arnav and he smirked at her..The elders decided to make pri-akash marg soon and both of them insisted they needed a court marriage..In all these things the one thing which remained was arshi's fight..Even nani and nanu decided to play with khushi about her mamu..

Priyash marg happened ..Though it was a court marg khushi stolen akash shoes and made him give her a big gift..It was their SR..all the elders went to their roms after sending priya to the room it was anjali shyam arnav and khushi who was awake watching a film..Khushi was constantly cheking her watch and soon they all heard a shriek from priyash room.Khushi started laughing evily and others watched her amazed..

Priyash room opened and both of them stood holding their hips..Khushi came infront of them and showed the screws of the bed she has removed..All were dumbstruck seeing the naughty khushi..Brbe me and ill give u the guset room key..Without no other way they bribed her with the imported teddy which they got to decorate their room and continued their SR in guest room..

It was after few days nani and nanu started for Coimbatore with whole raizada n gupta family to enjoy the thiruvizha in Coimbatore except Arnav who wanted to accompany khushi who had some work in her college..The day came where they had to go to Coimbatore through aeroplane..But khsuhi was so adamnet to go by train without o other way arnav agreed..

She enjoyed the train journey and arnav enjoyd her.the train waited for signal near coimbtaore and khushi dragged arnav saying they will walk home since the station is only minutes away from stop..But  they were walking for hours and couldn't reach the station Arnv glared at her..it has became night and she pestred him saying she was hungry..Arnv got the nuts and corn  from field and made her dinner ..She again pestered for a bed in the middle of forest he remover her duppata and made her a swing and made her sleep by singing a lullaby

(Tamil ppl think the scene from kadhlan movie)

Khushi thoroughly enjoyed the care from him and atlast they reached her nani's house in the morning..Everyone scolded her and arnav saved her from everyone's wrath..Khushi's naughtiness had no bounds once she reached Coimbatore and arnav loved this side of khushi..Most times he was been caught with her..Night sneak out to watch movie in a low class theatre,sneaking kitchen and stealing pickles,getting into other garden and plucking mangoes was her daily duty and the servant kicha helped her..

Khushi planed to insult arnav with kicha at many ocasins but she didn't succed..She started falling for his smartness,care .concern on her and she hated herself for it..It was one day evenng everyone where playing antakshri at terrace the song which arnav sung made khushi  realise arnav is in love with her..

Khushi knew she is also falling for him and she hated that feel ..She doesn't wanted to do wrong to her mamu..One day arnav proposed her but she rejected saying she is in love with her mamu..And atlast it happened arnav disclosed he is her mamu and the entire fam,ily witnessd it..It was such a happy occasion for everyone..Khushio was blushing and nvere came across arnav thinking what all she did to him..

Arnav never left a chance to flirt with her ..He gifter gher davani (tamil traditional wear) and made her wear it and adored her.Soon they got married with all rituals and priyash with anjali and shyam planed to spoil their Sr..

As per their plan alarms were set in room and they were waiting to see irritated arshi out of room but nothing happened ..The shrill frm akash mobile made everone look at him..It was khushi and the thing she said made everyone shocked..

Since khushi loved the train travel arnav had arranged a boggie on the train for their Sr and they are enjoying it..

vijiasr08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I DON'T KNOW MY LOVELY STORY REACHES THIS KIND OF END. REALLY FEEL BAD FOR THIS

JUST ONE REQUEST TO YOU . PLZ TAKE CARE YOUR SELF

I AM WAITING TILL MY LIFE FOR YOUR COME BACK ABI LOVE YOU

Edited by vijiasr08 - 10 years ago
reemamariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow so nice ending abhi kuttyappluase photo f92d64db.gif

but i read it vth tears Crying baby graphics