Arhi tamil ss:BONDED SOULS Last part PG:105

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone!!!am gonna start up with a tamil Arhi story..I had an urge to read tamil ff on arhi but since i didnt find any i strtd a new one ๐Ÿ˜›  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i know i hv gone crazy but cant hold myself from writing... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ BUDDY me for Pm's

Thanks all my sweeyt sisters, friends and my kutty sissy eli to urge me to write one..
I think ill keep upto ur expectation but am scared..
fingers crsd fr ur reactions...   

PROLOGUE

Arnav and Khushi was doing all the things that their grand parents did..Atlast Arnav took some yellow threads which was kept in the plate, and tied it around Khushi after which he put vermillion in her partition..Now Akash ,anjali and priya was putting the turmeric mixed rice and flowers on their head(That is known as ATCHADAI which in tamil marriage would be drizzled on couples to bless them)

All the elders stood shocked..The first one to come out of shock was vijay who immediately clicked the pics of what was happening'

When the children noticed this they all came running when Anjali spoke first..

"Maa Dekhona..Chottey and baby got married like achi and Thatha
(like grandmom and grandpa).."

Now everyone was shocked..Vasuthra asked "Who gave you this idea baccha??"

"Maa I only said the idea..Nice na..See we playing Marriage game!!!"Arnav asked with a toothy grin ..Patammal and Nagrajan was laughing at their antics..

"Amma I mariyd(married) MAMU'" khushi said showing her teeth

Khushi always called Arnav Mamu..She had noticed Gowri calling sashi as Mama..(It was tamilians custom to call their husband as MAMA)So from the first she use to call Arnav as mama..

"Yes maa I married my Ammu"(Ammu is the endearment in tamil..)Arnav always used to call Khushi has Ammu..

Arnnav and khushi were giving their 32 teeth grin..

The elders was stunned to react..

"So you both were watching all the happenings and decided to marry yourself without anyone" Asked Sashi..

"No appa (dad) I was with Khushi and anju Di was with arnav" Priya butte in their convo..

Seeing Akash to be very quiet gowri asked him "Are you into this Akash????"

Since he was an ever shy guy he just nodded his head in yes..before they could react arnnav pulled khushi

"Ammu come na lets play someother game"

"Mamu enaku tired ah iruku"

(Mamu am so tired)

"Oh ho now my ammu is tired??? Then come I'll take you to your room and we can sleep.." arnav said by holding her cheeks..

With that all the children ran to their rooms to take some rest after their Marriage Game..

"Rendu perum poruthama irukangala??" pattamal asked..

(Both looks perfect with each other ryt??)

"pattu neya karpana panikatha..Avanga ipo kolandainga tha..Athuku mela Kolanthaiyoda pethavanaga decide pananaum.." Nagaraj replied her..

(Paatu don't imagine such things..They are just kids now..This has to be decided by their parents..)

All gupta's and raizada's broke into laughter..

"Sasumaa You just saw their act for one day..We too had the same thought but its among them to decide in the future..lets wait till they grow old enough to decide"

Do i need to continue tis.????

I'll give u the tamil translationa and all the details of tamilians cultures is the info i got from my mumma..If i go wrong anywhere plz do correct me..
And i never tried to copy anyone's idea and its not my intention to do so..if u felt offended you could PM me..

Note:Am held up by my xamz..my updates will be irregular till May 10 well that s the last day of my xamz..Plz forgive me..I got 1 hr of time and am updating in this short period..hope you all will understand me..Silent readers๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜กdont buddy me for PM๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

IMP NOTE: could not spell check   it since i had very less time..will try to give other FF's update very soon๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CHARACTER SKETCH

Pattamal:75 years ..Aachi of Khuhsi and priya..Lovable and caring person.. Lives in a village in coimbatore..

Nagarajan: 80 years ..Thatha of khushi and priya.head of the village..Loves his daughter and her family a lot.Lives in a village in Coimbatore..

Kichaa:a devoted servant of nagarajan and pattamal..

Sashi gupta: Father of khushi and priya.Owns Gupta hotels.Married his love Gowri..Attached to his mother in law and father in law like a son..Friend of Vijay singh Raizada..

Gowri gupta:Mother of Khushi and priya..A typical Indian tamil wife..Loves her family a lot..

Priya gupta: 24 years old..Completed her studies,who wishes to stand on her legs..Works in RC...Shy types..A daughter whom every parents wish to have..She is in love with Akash sinsh Raizada.

Devyani Raizada: Mother of Vijay singh Raizada.Loves and cares for her family a lot..She loves her Bahu more than her son..

Vijay Singh Raizada:Owner of Raizada constructions..Good business man.His family is his first priority.Loves his family a lot.Father of Anjali,Akash,Arnav.

Vasunthra Singh Raizada: Wife of Vjay..She is the one who takes care of every Raizada's..A ideal Bahu..Mother of Anjali,Akash and Arnav.

Anjali jha and Shyam jha: 26 years old.. Daughter and Damad of vijay and  vasuthra..Anjali is married to the famous lawyer Shyam jha and lives with him ..At present she is 3 months pregnant.

Akash Sngh Raizada:24 years old..Shy types..Took over his father's business..At present MD of RC..loves his PA Priya..

Arnav Singh Raizada:25 years old'Hot throb of Delhi..Girls go gaga over him..Completed his Fashion designing and now owner of AR designs..Loves his family a lot..And loves someone more than that..Could do anything when nani,mumma and di joins hands together and emotionally blackmail him..

Khushi Gupta: 23 years old..in her final years of college..Lovable princess of gupta's..A complete prankster..Evryone wonders how could god create such a monkey..Can do anything when it comes to challenge..Deeply and irrevocably in love with her mamu'

Khushi and Arnav as Child:

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good job girl continue soon...interesting start
allegro thumbnail
Eli vantachu ๐Ÿ˜†
very very interesting prologue.
They got married already, well unknowingly. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Excited for more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by allegro - 11 years ago
vijiasr08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice start rami mamu and ammu what a combination eagerly waiting for next update really differentEdited by vijiasr08 - 11 years ago
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
romba nalla irunthathu...
though i knew tamil very well...for some strange reasons i was reading english translational dialogue without reading tamil...rofl
reading tamil in english is really difficult paa...continue panunga
thulasi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow..ramya๐Ÿ˜Š

1st tamil arshi ff๐Ÿค—

thodakkam  nadraga ulathuโค๏ธeppudi en tamil๐Ÿ˜†

khushi called arnav mamu..so cute but at the same time ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

go head dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by thulasi_arshi - 11 years ago
satana thumbnail
haha..here cums ma comment..wat to say..each nd every wrod gt well registrd in ma mind...nd its a very special ss fr me in fact...nd hope u kno it...
wonderful strt dear..keep gng...need more kutty arhis convooo

thzzz is fr ur new ss,...nala irukaaa...๐Ÿ˜Š
ksg_farhan thumbnail
Hi i love to read tamil ff also.
U r great.
Cont soon