Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: utthra1208

yeah!! Wat a gr8, cute update. Luvd it. Wow en excitement a solla varthaye illa. Namma arnav chellathuku nickname enna vakalam nu yosicha kastama iruku, at present rendu perum elium poonauma sandai po2ranga. Arnav ila nalum khushi kathikite iruka so chellam nu la vaka mudiadhu "dhadiyan" nu vacha epadi. Enaku vera ethum apt a thonala. Nengale nalla, cute name a select panunga. 😊 πŸ˜‰

mikkka nanriπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Dhadiyan😲 πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
My di's n sissy's ll kill me if i call arnav by tht nameπŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Thankx fr the suggestion dearπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri91

chellam super...
Omg lovely update...
Khushi is always crazy...
Wat ll arnav do with this crazy girl...it is gonna be interstin...
Whole family is in plan...not bad...
Continue soon...
Sry for late comment...mafe kartheji...

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JCJS

This was fabulous yaar just loved it. Ha so finally the game starts now. She is being attracted to someone who is not her mamu so she is angry . Lolz want to c that million dollar reaction in her face after knowing the truth . And isn't sidumunchi a cute name. I don't rember any other thing now for arnav . Hmmm so the family is getting together now. Gone b fun. Waiting for the next update. Thks for the pm dear.

Aww u got my point πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Sidumunchi is cute yar thanks fr suggestion but tht would suit ASR not khushi's mamu who is always giving his sexy smirk to herπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijiasr08

i think di forgot it 🀣

Am i that terrible with arshi that she forgt😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Let her cum ka πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fleur_de_Lis

khushi will make Arnav learn Tamil and you will make us learn Tamil in the meantime through your stories!!!

hey what does aiyyo??? or ai ai yaa means????

ha haπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aiyyo means a filler ..more like ouch πŸ˜‰ 
vijiasr08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rami92

Am i that terrible with arshi that she forgt😭😭😭Let her cum ka😑😑😑

Vedatha abi
Rami92 thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks fr ur likes and comments..hindi readers if u have any problem reading pm me..Leave back ur reviews..here is a long updateπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†fr pm's buddy me only if u r going to commentπŸ˜†

BLACK AND RED for tamil redaers
BLACK AND BLUE for hindi readers

PART 11

AN:Frens now a days am finding so hard to make up a time to write a update n i need a true suggestion from u all.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†there are lots of good strys in Arshi the reason  i started this was to see arshi convo in tamil n some rabbavey's ..This stry never had a plot except the concept childhood love..This stry never have any twist turns suspense anythin its just a pure entertainment ..So am thinking to end this soon ..What's ur opinion on it..Do leave ur suggestionπŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Its been a week that raizada's and gupta's have met..In this week priya almost spent her time with Anjali and her soon to be in laws...gowri ,nani and vasunthra would always go out together to compenstate the time they have lost these many years..Sashi ,Aklash and vijay worked on their current project tio build GH (Gupta hotels)..Khushi's favourite past time had now become to visit raizada's and have fun with them..Every member in the raizada house hold loved her..Anjali will become child with khushi..Shyam was her best friend with whom she will play chess and shuttle...Akash always feared her salli because everytime he comes across her she would pull a prank on him..With nani she would read ramayan and with vasuhra she would visit temple and with vijay she would discuss politics..

According to Khushi each member of raizada household was very caring and lovable except a certain demon..Though arnav would sit far away from her and admire the bond of her with his family khushi always would feel irritated on a single look at him..She will always be ready to fight with him on some pretext or other..She felt he is her worst enemy though she knew there is no wrong in him..It was their first meet made her behave bad with him..To add to it her parents always supported him no matter what that made her more furious..

She always found a reason to make him joker infront of her whole family but that never happened..He was always smart and he escaped her plans..It was one such day she was sitting in her house thinking to make  fun out of her whole family..

"Khushi seekram poi ready agu..patti thatha varanga iniku..avangla azhachitu arnav vetuku ponom nama.."

"Khushi get ready soon..Nani and nanu are coming today we have to take them to Arnav's house.."

Those words of her mom made a spark in her brain and she knew what she must do to make arnav fool..She patted herself and got ready very quickly and came to the kitchen..

"Amma  na anjali di vetuku poi avnagaluku help panatuma..Pavam avangallum vasu aunty um ela namakaga ready panuvanga..na anga irutha helpful ah irukom la.."

"Amma shall I go to anjali di house and help her..Poor vasu aunty and di only they both will prepare everything for arrival..If am there it would be helpful right?"

Gowri was astonished to see her naughty bomb speaking so truthfully and that to talking about helping others in household work..She felt elated to hear it..She kissed khushi's forehead and said

"Po chellam  poi help panu ana anga valthanam panitu irukatha.."

"Go dear go and help them but don't do any naughty works over there"

"Na poran neethha thatha patti ya bathram azahchitu varanum..na valthanam panamaten ma"

"Am going but you should be careful in bringing nani and nanu..I'll not do any naughty works amma"

"Acha..ill be more careful with your thatah and patti..Now get priya also with you..me n ur dad will come with patti thatha.."

As soon her mom said this khushi's face had a naughty smirk thinking about Arnav's condition ..

Priya and khushi entered raizada mansion..As soon priya spotted Akash she was about to move towards him when khushi grapped her hands and nodded a no.Seeing khushi near priya Akash ran to his room not to be blackmailed again by some issues by his salli..he still remembered how she had taken a  video of Akash almost kissing Priya and black mailed him to take her to a Tamil movie in delhi..Through out the show Akash was never able to talk a word with priya as khushi was sitting between them and poor him couldnot understand a word in the movie too...everytime he would fall for  her trap and she would pull his brains out.. He was really worried what would happen to him if she is going to come as his bhabhi..He truly pitied his bro..

Both the gupta sisters were fondly greeted by others..Since it's a Sunday Arnav was in his home..He looked up to find the object of his desire khushi standing straight in front of him speaking with his di..for the first time he felt jealous on his Di  not only on his di but all raizada members..The reason  is so simple Khsuhi was  friendly with everyone but not him..He again diverted his gaze to the news paper he was having tough time to control his love towards her..Specially when she see him with the angry eyes she looked so cute..that baby face of hers would be all red due to the anger she has for him..He still wondered what made her so angry over him..After thinking for hours about her he would finally stop at a place that his

ammu is still the small cutie pie and babyish that she never used her brain to find out that he is her mamu.

Soon priya went to kitchen to Assist vasumathi..Anjali pulled khushi towards living room where arnav was sitting.Khushi was smirking evily to see her plan working out..Anjali sat beside Arnav and khuhsi sat next to her..

Khushi started  with her plan..

"Di do you remember what I said??"

"What baby??What is that you are talking about??"

"Aiyoo Di you forgot that??I said nah nani and nanu love people who talk in tamil..So I said I'll teach u tamil ryt??" khushi said with a smile in her face..

Arnav was keenly listening to what they were speaking..he knew his ammu is upto something ..He waited patiently to listen what she is gonna do..

"ya ya Baby I remember..Now teach me something nah?" Anjali asked seriously..

"ya di I want you to be extra loved by nani and nanu..Priya made akash jiju learn some words in tamil and now if u also speak in tamil to them theyw ill be impressed nah??" she said looking at arnav..

"You are right baby..Now I'll ask u some words in hindi say me that in tamil now ill memorise it.." saying that anjali took a note pad and pen to write what khushi gonna say..

"Namaste" anjali said

"vanakam"

"kaise hu"

"Epd  irukenga"

"Do you remember me nani?"

"Enna nyabagam iruka patti"

As anjali was asking khushi was saying in tamil and she noted some words and left the living hall to give some space to her chottey and baby  in pretext of learning words ..

Arnav waited to see what she is gonna do now..

"Waise Arnav don't you want to learn few words in tamil to impress nani and nanu..You know what akash jiju and anju di would speak in tamil and earn a good name from elders but what about you" she asked acting shocked..

Arnav was at first felt bad for thinking bad about his ammu she was truly thinking he dono tamil and was thinking to help..At first he was about to relive the truth but not to miss the fun of having her near to him he said

"Ya ya khushi your rightnow teach me something  please"

Khushi smiled at her victory and said "I'll teach you two sentences u get prepared with that..One sentence is to welcome nanu and the other to welcome nani"

Arnav shook his head in positive implying he is ready..

"This is for nanu..Listen carefully Arnav.. "

Arnav listened carefully..

"Vaada sotta manda..Epdi da iruka kilava ..Un mandai la neraya land iruku athula oru veedu katlam???"

"come here bald..how are you old fellow..Your bald head has much land so that a person could construct a house."

Arnav was shocked listening to her tamill..He wanted to screw her head for teching him such a bad tamil but controlling his emotions he asked "What does that mean khushi??"

Khushi stammered a moment and said " it means welcome home young man how are you ??"

"oh oh oh the other sentence for nani khushi" Arnav nodded his head

"Hmm ya listen carefully..Here it goes..It means hi beautiful lady how are you??"

Arnav nodded his head and listened her

"vaa kelavi epdi iruka??Intha vayasula kuda un alangarathuku korachal ila"

"Come old lady how are you??Even in this age there is no limits for ur make up"

Arnav now clearly understood that khushi wanted to make fun of him in front of all if that is the thing she wanted then he would play her game on his way..

PLZ Dont copy/share my works without my permission..I own all the rights for this works..

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago
vijiasr08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ANOTHER CUTE UPDATE FORM MY BABY

KUSHI REACH RM AND AKASH GET TENSED ABOUT KUSHI AND THINKING ABOUT ARSHI FUTURE LOL STILL I AM LAUGHING DA

ARNAV FEEL BAD FOR KUSHI 'S ANGRY LOOK AND REMEMBERS THEIR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES AND SAID KUSHI 'S LITTLE BRAIN SO CUTE DEAR LIKE YOU

KUSHI TEACH WRONG WORDS FOR ARNAV DON'T KNOW INUM EVLO WRONG WORDS VARA POTHO OH MY GOD LEVEL UPDATE DEAR

WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE DEAR Edited by vijiasr08 - 10 years ago
utthra1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you know what you are very 😈 I am very 😑. Time ku stop panitinga πŸ˜”. Such a short update chellam. Pavam arnav ammu kita maatiki2 mulikuran. πŸ˜† I was laughing seeing her choice of words to teach him greet her thatha, patti. Reminded me of old revathi's joke "vada madaya, ukaru da somberi" one. πŸ˜† Loved it❀️. Was laughing like mad. Ayyo dont end it soon. Even if u run out of plot just cme up with another tamil ff. Plz i love this one very much. It is close 2 my heart. When i read it I imagine them speaking in tamil and enjoy. I love the songs u quote in between. The idea of a tamil fiction itself is nice. Plz continue ur work. 😊Edited by utthra1208 - 10 years ago
utthra1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rami92

mikkka nanriπŸ˜ƒ
Dhadiyan😲
My di's n sissy's ll kill me if i call arnav by tht nameπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Thankx fr the suggestion dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahaha... πŸ˜† surely that wud be the reaction he u name our beloved mamu. Thanks for replying dear and I am sure u would find a perfect cute name for arnav chellam πŸ˜ƒ