Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey thnxxx for d pm,loved d update. Dis was just fab. I loved it. Something very new concept. Does arnav reciprocate khushi's feeling, hope its a yes. Great peice of writing,keep updating.
Summer99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
a very interesting concept , was praying the girl divorced should not be khushi, was relieved to know it was luv, than the whole crush part and than khushi and garima conversation and now the marriage, it was fast paced but was very nicely written
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh god! Thats a superb shot! U really take my when u they got divorced! But that was with lavanya! U r such a wonderful writer annymous n ur way of narration is really very fantastic!

The way u narrate khushi's emotion n his lov for arnav from last 15yrs n the pain she got when he doesnt pay any attention towards her n her dying every moment seeing him with other women n then getting married to lavanya really got tears in my eyes..!
So he thought that she'll grab the first oppurtunity of getting married to him..!!!jerk!!!

Its done that they ll get married..lets see how they fall in love..no scratch that! Lets see how arnav fall in love wid khushi.!! 😊
kkyajo thumbnail
OMG...just going through IF n saw ur TS..its amazing first I thought its khushi but thank God it was Lav..really a diff concept plz change it into SS atleast...love ur writting style 😊
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great start! The divorce was actually between La and Arnav.
I took awhile to figure. Anyways, this concept is cool :)
Can't wait for part 2.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...different concept ...so khushi to marry arnav to fulfil dadi's demand 
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Another gr8 story from you ... Loved the start ... I too thought it's Khusi n Arnav getting the divorce but when NK comes to picture i knew it can't be Khusi.. Loved this new confident Khusi here who despite loving the man for 15yrs , understand what she will get if she says yes to this mrg. I can't blame her for being so real.
I wonder what Arnav meant by his promise and what talks follows this...
Continue soon..
luckyarshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept...
Loved it...
Thanx fr d pm...
Continue soon...
9424976 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow this is so awesome! At first I thought it was Khushi and Arnav getting divorced and was wondering where this was going but wow Lavanya? How interesting!
saavan_lover thumbnail
Simply outstanding! You are an amazing writer :D I love reading your work :)