Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
awsome update!! loved it..the concept is so good...luv how khushi handled her self...plz do update soon again, u should urn this into a ss, very interesting concept...thanks for the pm...will be waiting for ur next update...
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok i know i should not but still can i be a little greedy and request you to continue this as an SS ...I love MKM series but this one is too good to be left as a TS !!

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IN THE BEGINNING I REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS KHUSHI AND THEN WHEN YOU SAID LA I WAS JUMPING FOR JOY LOVE THIS KHUSHI SHE UNDERSTOOD THAT HE NEVER SAW HER LIKE THAT AND INSTEAD OF PINING OVER HIM SHE LIVED FOR WHAT SHE HAD IN LIFE AWESOME BEAUTIFUL START CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART THANKS FOR THE PM

AgastyaArchan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaawww ... I agree with disha why dont u make it as SS rather than a TS .. I am in love with MKM-2 
foesb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I logged in to distract myself from the hectic assignment i have to submit today, and your story was a perfect way to do that! you write so well, i feel like you dont even have to put any effort  when it comes to writing, words might be just flowing once you think of a particular concept😃  i wish i can take altealst fraction of your knowledge so that i can type my assignment and finish it off rather than getting pissed constantly!  Anyway the bottom line is you write inexplicably  well and this story also turned out to be one those! update soon!
awsome_avi thumbnail
ur ideas are just awsome !

make it a ff !
Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome! Great idea. When's the next update?? Damn eager! Update soon. And thanks for the PM.
Koeli thumbnail
res

suggested by GoGreen
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowww a new story
awesome dear
thx for pm me

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I cannot say this enough number of times - i LOVED it! Beautiful premise, and you managed to give me a wonderful insight into all the characters while being economic with words - your characters speak with their actions. Brilliant. Really. 

Please update soon? And thanks for the PM!