Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful concept. Only you could come up with something like this. So unique and yet it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable that Arnav had already fallen in love and married once. That khushi wasn't the girl who he thought would be his life's sunshine. Continue soon and thanks for the PM.
venusfairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice concept... looking forward to it...pm plsss...
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't guess at all that it wasn't Khushi in the begining. This is a new dimesnion to her character and it makes the story fresh and interesting.
Please do continue.
Looking forward to read how Arnav assures her.
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum yet lil complicated stry looking forward for nxt prt thx for pm dear
shr3291 thumbnail
Nyc... I wonder how u manage to put emotions and perspective of people such a fine manner in every writing of urs...Cheers to ur writing

Waitin for the nxt...!
smarty94 thumbnail
Res.

*EDIT*

Sahi pagal banaya sir aap ne 😆 😆 aisi description di ke laga jaise ke shuru mein Khushi ki hi baat ho rahi ho but baad mein when NK was introduced I did guessed ke it would be Lavanya 😊

SoOO Khushi has been fantasing about him since a very young age and he was very much aware of this "silly crush" of her's 🤔 🤔

I'll be honest here, i do feel the same way like Khushi does about appearances 😳 so yeah, I actually can say that whatever Khushi feels about herself, i can actually relate to it 😃

Hayeee aapki story wali Dadi se I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U.D.A.M.M.I.T!! 😆 😆 she is sOOOperrr cool 😆 😆

AND SHADDDIII IS ONN THE CARDSSS!!!!!!! HAYEEE GO DADI GO DADIII!!! *does cheering with pom-poms in hand* 😆

And they are going to TALKK!!!!! 😲 😲 dekhein jee koi dhamaka naa kijiyega, ek nazuk dil walay reader ki aap se guzarish hai 😳 😆

Jaldi se update please, take care 😃 Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update!! at first part i thought khushi and arnav are getting divorced  but that turns to be lavanya... loved how khushi stood for her self respect and for her heart to not to break second time since arnav is still in miss gupta terms only towards her ... lets see what he talks  
sweetanu2314 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hayeee...loved it...pls continue soon...thanks for the pm...
Susita825 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in the beginning i was so scared ...i thought it was khushi but thankfully it was La ðŸ˜ƒ
very good daadi ! lol nice decision ðŸ˜‰
so excited for the next chapter 
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w8ng for next!!!