Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE

Anony_mous thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was just wandering in the FF forum and look what I've found, a brand new story from you
That was a gr8 start... With Arnav's divorce in the beginning and Lavanya's descriptin matched as to Khushi it was a little twist , but still I was suspecting it can't be Khushi and thanx to you it wasn't her...
So, Khushi has a crush over hin since long time but what I liked most is that even she dreams to be with Arnav she has got a self respect unlike many Arshi fictions... She didn't grab the first oppurtunity to marry him just becoz she has a crush... She took the right decision knowing the fact that Arnav was marrying her under pressure... She has her own life and other dreams to follow rather than just crying and begging him to marry her... Her reactions and justifications were normal after getting the proposal, something which can be relate to... Thats the best part of ur fictions...
Waiting for the next part to know how Arshi confronts over the matter...
Edited by blue_jay - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are rey ! Cliff hanger kyun !

a) In the beginning I thought it was Arnav - Khushi divorcing
b) I loved the way you described Khushi

Update 2nd part right now ðŸ˜ƒ

I loved the way this has started you just have to convert this into an SS / FF like RIGHT NOW BAS

Aap tho Born Writer Ho Janab !

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
aquagal thumbnail
Unres

When the story began I thought the chirpy doe-eyed girl is Khushi. I thought it'll be how Arnav & Khushi fall in love again after getting divorced. But no and I'm thankful for it. It would've gotten so complicated with her dating NK already for few months. Phewww!!! Well living with a man quite opposite your own nature can get difficult for people. Opposites attract doesn't work always.
Khushi had a crush on him for so many years even when he paid no attention to her. It isn't easy to feel ignored by the person you like.
Now the suppressed feelings are getting back due to Dadi.
Garima as a woman understands both as a wife and a mother. She is telling khushi to say yes but at the same time not forcing her. Shashi is being a loyalist and at the same time knows his limitations.
I really liked the way Khushi avoided marrying him for the wrong reasons. Getting married just because your family wants it without any inclination from your side is wrong especially where you risk your feelings to be crushed on a daily basis.
So much for avoiding him and her own feelings... I'm glad Arnav heard the conversation and knows the reason behind Khushi's denial. Its him and not his divorce that's stopping her from saying yes to the proposal.
Brilliant.. How do  you think such amazing plots!! It's brilliant..
Update soon...

Edited by aquagal - 11 years ago
20839355 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intresting waiting fr Nxt part
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love the concept...and I love the name...of the story...marriage and destiny go hand in hand...

Can I ask a question what does TS...mean?
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1. Very mean of you to end it where it should not have ended. The symphony had just started and you stopped.
2. Dont make it a TS, at least write a SS, I am loving the concept so much.
3. Next update please...
Edited by akaps - 11 years ago
Srivi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
When you first described the gal I thot it was Kushi and felt bad that they are divorced and she is already seeing someone else. but am happy that its not the case.
Still feeling bad for Kushi.
She deserves all the love and happiness
 Loved that she din't accept cos of her love and is thinking sensibly instead of sacrificing
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Res

--edited--

That was a FABULOUS beginning. I love how you've painted Khushi as reclusive and reticent here as opposed to her usual cheery self. She is withdrawn and shy yet she has a streak of maturity, of strength and self respect which makes her very likeable.

Arnav's fears and desires on the other hand are so very real. It would be so natural for someone like him to be attracted to someone far removed from him like Lavanya.

Yet, I can already sense how well they would suit each other if they'd only give their relationship a chance!

I could feel Khushi's hurt so well. Unrequited love is indeed a bitch and when you've been holding on to it for so long, it becomes a part of you. They need to heal each other's pain and insecurities. And I know they can-- if only they don't let egos and false pride come in the way.
But over here, I sense that it's not false pride. It's genuine hopelessness and cynicism.

I'm so glad that you wrote this!
Edited by Semanti - 11 years ago
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The beginning took me a little by surprise! But overall I am liking this concept!