Sushmita Mukherjee is back to her wicked ways

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Veteran actress Sushmita Mukherjee, who was seen as a strict, cruel matron of an orphanage in Chhoti Si Zindagi, will once again play a wicked woman in Zee's Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai.

Veteran actress Sushmita Mukherjee, who was  seen as a strict, cruel matron of an orphanage in Chhoti Si Zindagi, will once again play a wicked woman in Zee's Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai. Sushmita will play a typical rich high-flying socialite Indrani who is a friend of Sunaina (Himani Shivpuri), says a source. 

Indrani is aware that Sunaina is sitting on some huge money. Her only motive in rekindling ties with Sunaina is to coax her to sell her huge property that she has vested interests in. Sushmita will sport a typical business woman look and will also be carrying a pet along with her. The actress confirmed the news and said that she has recently begun shooting for the show.

She adds, "I am playing a high profile industrialist, a land-shark, so this role should be a lot of fun. In my long 30-year span of acting career I have never played this kind of a role before." As for handling the pet dog in the serial, Sushmita who herself has a Labrador at home, took to the Chihuahua immediately. "She's called Madonna and is very cute. Chihuahuas are known to be very frightened and when I met her she was trembling. I then sang to her, spoke to her and now she is totally relaxed," smiles Suhsmita. 

Besides this serial, Sushmita has done a Hollywood film Sold directed by Oscar-winning director Jeffrey D Brown. Though she is unwilling to talk about her role in the film, she says "it's much better that what is available in Hindi films." She is also doing a couple of Bolly films including  Le Le Meri Jaan21 Tophon Ki Salaami and Alex Hindustani that is being directed by her husband Raja Bundela.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1818652/report-sushmita-mukherjee-is-back-to-her-wicked-ways

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm.. looking forward to her part in the show..
she is convincing and the dog is soo cute :)
VishaD. thumbnail
She is a good actress and never knew she was also doing a hollywood movie.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks visha.   I like her acting no matter if its negative.   she was great in Agle Janam Main...
VishaD. thumbnail
I agree, she was really evil in that show and turned good towards ending of the show ðŸ˜Š
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Visha 😊 Sushmita is very talented actress 😉 and i like her acting too 😃 Edited by karsuh - 11 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw her as Miss. Kitty in Karamchand for the first time. That was ages ago.She has come a long way. Her face and wicked smile suits negative characters.