FF : Curiouser and Curiouser!(Ch17pg104)DISCONTINED.See Pg106

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

PROLOGUE

The king and queen raised their hands from the balcony of the palace to all the waiting vampires below. "Brethren and sisters of Faye! Today, we present our heir- our darling daughter, Her Highness  Piyashree Myashrowe Gradiola!"

The vampires watched in stunned silence as the Princess, who rarely gave public appeances and shied away from spotlight. Now, too, she appeared unsure and nervous, and those who recognized her as the only female Healer in their Hospice. They did not approve of her, but they knew that they had little choice in the matter. Princess Piyashree got away with being a Healer only thanks to her royalty.

Unfazed by the less-than-warm response, their king clapped his hands and shouted, "And here we welcome'Leader of Battle Strategy, Kabir Hasding'who will soon be betrothed, and Bonded, to our daughter!"

This time, cheers followed the young man as he stepped out onto the terrace. Their famed Leader leant over and kissed the princess' cheek, causing many to smile at the blush staining her face.

Surrounding the pure-bred vampires were a line of Mutants : Special Humans , who had been selected on the basis of their physical and mental attributes, and were now converted to genetically modified Mutants, who were the handpicked fighters of the realm, more so thanks to their enchanced capabilities, that, according to the assurances given by the Strategists, were immune to feelings. Even though they were inordinately beautiful, by vampire standards, Mutants were given a wide berth by the population of Faye, who had seen and heard tales of  their cruelty in battle.

The tall Mutant who led them though, was not scanning the perimeters of the grounds for any possible signs of troublemakers, or rebellion. No, his ice-blue eyes were fixed on the porcelain skin Princess as she stood in the balcony. And no one would believe him, but it felt as though his heart was broken into many pieces, as it had happened once in his human life. At the same time, he almost did not care, since her smile- her happiness, was all that mattered...

Chapter 1 : Reacquainting

Chapter 2 : Blood and Tears

Chapter 3 : Two Pieces of a Broken Heart

Chapter 5 : Escape

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
pia engaged to kabir  

hope the engagement breaks soon πŸ˜†

interesting prologue. tho its a bit complicated, but if u try to use simpler terms, then it wud make for a better reading
Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ur gifting me ur FF for my birthday????? 😲 Aww so sweet Shreya πŸ€— I am really overwhelmed ❀️ Thank u so much 😳 Though I wonder what have I ever done to deserve something so good as this 😲 But thank u so much 😳 

Coming to the FF its one of the most intriguing concepts ever πŸ‘ Vampires n mutants? Great concept n kudos to u πŸ‘  So here do vampires have affinity to the 5 elements n Pia happens to be a spirit user? Only u can answer that one n as usual this is mysterious πŸ˜ƒ Pia is engaged to Kabir????? 😲 But dont we all know where her heart lies  

Brilliant start Shreya n I cant wait to read this πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..mandy.. - 11 years ago
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no word can praise ur creation...u r a magician...we r spellbound as alwys...pm me whenever u updt...
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

pia engaged to kabir  

hope the engagement breaks soon πŸ˜†

interesting prologue. tho its a bit complicated, but if u try to use simpler terms, then it wud make for a better reading

Thanks Dishu. yeah, engagement will break off in two chapters, that'll actually start the story, likeπŸ˜†
I will try to explain all the terms as soon as possible.😳
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mandy u r so lucky yar...this such an awesome ff shreya has gifted u...I was wondering y u havn't started it...brilliant start...
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Ur gifting me ur FF for my birthday????? 😲 Aww so sweet Shreya πŸ€— I am really overwhelmed ❀️ Thank u so much 😳 Though I wonder what have I ever done to deserve something so good as this 😲 But thank u so much 😳 

Coming to the FF its one of the most intriguing concepts ever πŸ‘ Vampires n mutants? Great concept n kudos to u πŸ‘  So here do vampires have affinity to the 5 elements n Pia happens to be a spirit user? Only u can answer that one n as usual this is mysterious πŸ˜ƒ Pia is engaged to Kabir????? 😲 But dont we all know where her heart lies  

Brilliant start Shreya n I cant wait to read this πŸ˜ƒ

Ha, we made a deal, rememberπŸ˜†
I am keeping up my end of the bargainπŸ˜†
Spirit user? Hmm wait and see what she doesπŸ˜†
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice prologue
do continue
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail