Frequent Posters

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Shreya !
Thanks 4 d PM 😊

Awesome update. 👍🏼
Loved it all.

If I m not wrong , Radhika Kandpal shares some resemblance to Piya Jaiswal 4m d show. 
Radhika or rather U Shreya , reminded me of my 10th board exam. (Had As U like it in d drama section )

"She's gorgeous- too bad she's a teacher, they don't take well to student-teacher relationships, I heard.
Hardly does Sumit knw it wudn't only be just a student- teacher relationship but a human - immortal also. Bechara. 

Hey, listen- why don't you ask if she's open to dating? She is single, right?"
Million dollar question. 😆

She could go out with Godzilla for all he cared.
He wud regret his own words , if that comes true , i.e. , not an actual Godzilla , but what abt a shapeshifter. Does Abhay not knw abt Piya's allergy to d males of her own species.

It was Physics next, and Abhay went off to his next class determined not to let her get to him.
He really thought he cud do it. 😆

Sid seems good so far.
The blood removed, he began applying the medicine on her body. He would not allow himself to feel anything. Anything at all.
Does he feel something 4 her or is it just that he doesn't approve of such torture ?

And the fact that he'd now got her favourite flavour of ice cream...
Nice way of apologising. So , Abhay does knw of Piya's weakness. 

Misha nodded, taking the paper from her, balling it up and throwing it across the room, watching it burn.
I didn't get it. Did she throw d paper into the fire. Or are they 'somebody'  & it was magic ?
What were they discussing abt ?

And is Piya in danger? Who were Chand and d informer talking abt ?

Hope wud get d answers in d next update.
Do write soon :)
dowy thumbnail
i am dancing *dhinka chika dhinka chika* finally u updated. and it was wonderful. abhay's apology with chocolate ice cream was so...wow. and what's with misha and T? are they some how connected with recardia? and can I assume siddhart's "not to feel anything" leading to something? this update give so many things to look forward. waiting for the next.
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wo Wo Wo... Read ur story... Why didn't I read it earlier... Chaloo.. Leave it.. I read it now... Amazing.. I really wanna appreciate ur skills... Great piece of work... Piya as a teacher ND abhay as a student .. I think piya will surely punish him... Will she?? Misha ND t ..is on something... Hmm lets c what's in store
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update Shreya,

And my questions start.  Why the chapter name - Hearbreak and probable death ?

Really liked the banter and bickering of Abhay and Piya on her becoming the teacher.  One way its good that she is a teacher and the guys maroing a chance on her will be controlled. Imagine if she was a student 😃

"I am not a parrot " I loved that line. She is really feeling the odd one in the group and that is upsetting her more than anything.

Radhika Kandpal hmm she somehow reminds me of MsGupta of T&A.  (Shreya loves to surprise us and so will wait and watch)

"Some of it" The rest was Kandpal, Radhika Kandpal" 😆

I really love the way you come up with the names.  

Will Misha be friends with Piya like you know what or will this teacher student relationship be a barrier?
Sumit is already thinking of ways of dating her.  Uff why did Abhay have to be her cousin 😆

Ah Sid back again.  Now who is this Mutant 14003. This is Aiza from Abhay's team, right, the one who communicates with mind.  Is she for Sid.  Sid seems to be kind towards mutants. He knew Abhay and now he is like saving her from tortures and punishment. Does he know that she can communicate with Abhay through mind. Can be done with her in Faye and Abhay in human world.
And the queen also assigned a duty to Sid.  And some mutiny /rebellion has started in Faye.

Who is the strategist who replaced Kabir and the one giving orders?

Abhay making upto Piya and her acknowledging it in her own way , its really cute. It was really a nice idea of Chand to introduce Piya as a teacher so people might not be looking at her. But wouldnt the search team go by the scents of humans and non humans and not by what they are in the human world.  

So what were Misha and T doing. What was it that Misha was having on that chart?  And what is this - Heart Break and Probable Death - my first question.

So Chand and Haseena are having informants from Faye. But why are they still interested in Faye though they have left it. Some unfinished business.

And who is this six feet, Male, Asian descendant ,Black Hair, Blue eyes.  Fits the description of Abhay perfectly but Abhay went missing from human world decades back. Vikrant also fills in the same description. But he was a vampire who died long ago.

This informant is not just giving information but also like discussing with Chand on keeping "Her" safe. It means Piya, right.  Who could this be.

Shreya, would you by any chance bring Panchi, Arnab (not really looking forward to have them here 😳)

Going by the names of the character - Misha and T automatically bring in the faces of Priya W and Madhura, So who would you think would suit best for Neha T, Sumeet, Radhika Kandpal, Aiza and most importantly Vikrant? Just asking and dont bother to reply.

And finally thank you very much for the push ( you know what). I really enjoyed reading this and already feeling light.  Thanks you so much else I would be delaying.

PS Please dont bother to answer my questions. I am sure they will be answered in the coming updates.  

Edited by harinisriram39 - 8 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You liked my comment Shreya before I could complete it. I had to Reserve it because of this sudden powercuts and I might lose everything I typed :-)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

You liked my comment Shreya before I could complete it. I had to Reserve it because of this sudden powercuts and I might lose everything I typed :-)

No probs, keep going. I am about to start writing the next one I guess.😆
mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update . It's really Gud to read ur wrk after dis long time. Wat are misha n tanu upto???  Is da missing person siddharth?  Eagerly waiting for next update . 
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so sorry sweety for the late reply...update was fantastic...so are tanushree and misha are related to supernatural world too?? and sid?? wat is he getting on??
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

now what are misha and tanushree, really? they dont seem normal humans. 

who's chand informer talking about, I wonder?

Normal humans, are you telling me Misha and Tanushree are abnormal?😆😛
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! outstanding update dear...loved it

Thank you.