FF: WHO AM I? BOOK 1 complete

Posted: 12 years ago

hi guys i m juhi. i m going to write an ss on our fav couple abhiya. it will be a joint ss by me nd shreya (bookworm-ALS--). i want to clear some of d things of ss dat it wil b totaly supernatualy nd magical stuffs, full of magic nd many other powers. it wil be kinda fairytale types as i looove fairytales nd magics 😳

So here is d character sketch:

Piyalishree Jaiswal:
she is a 17 year old girl lives in an orphanage. is a very reserved person.afraid of mixng wid people nd has deep nd dark secret.

Raichands are same nd abhay also has a sis Anvesha. she is also a vampire nd a vry jolly person
Dobriyals r same wid panchi being a rich spoilt brat nd best frnd of T πŸ˜† Arnab is fully obssessed wid vampires nd Misha nd Madhu are vry gud nd kind natured. MISHKA here r couples.
PROLOUGE...
A beautiful girl sittng in her orphnage room nd sobbing silently in front of her mom's photo nd remembrng her past dat how jst 1 incident changed everything in her life.After few mins takng her things nd taking d blessng of sisters of ophanage, she made her way towards d bus stop leavng behind everythng nd steppng in her new life...
INDEX:

Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
yu shuld continue and dont forget to pm me 
😊
nice ss juhi,...& shreya
@shreya:tum bhi... i m surprised... update soon...
mein toh hu hi comment krne k liye🀣🀣
dnt 4gt 2 pm me...
Nice concept do pm me and now I'll hound you two for updates you two just wait and watch
Wow continue plz. And do pm me!
Hey shreya u r also! I am surprised.
@Diya even I am surprised 🀣 actually this was Juhi's idea, not mine, I'll be helping her mostly!
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Nice concept do pm me and now I'll hound you two for updates you two just wait and watch

Snigs we are not like you! *offended huff* two of us are going to be doing this, as soon as we collate our ideas, Juhi will update. Thanks though
Originally posted by flora212

Wow continue plz. And do pm me!
Hey shreya u r also! I am surprised.

Mujhe aaj hi pata chala 🀣 Thanks! Will pm you
continue soon nd pm me whn u update 😊