HP/PKYEK Crossover OS : The Wrath of a Weasley

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone!

Everyone who knows me must know that I am a huge HP as well as PKYEK fan...for those who don't know about Harry Potter etc, Ginny Weasley was the youngest daughter of the Weasley, and was Harry Potter's best friend's younger sister.  She was a feisty and fun loving character, with a hot temper. She  got married to Harry in the end of the books, and became a member of the Quidditch(wizard game) team Holyhead Harpies. In this OS, which is set in 2011, she is 20 years old. 
In PKYEK, Abhay and Piya have recently united after he gave her back her memories, but he is again contemplating leaving her.

Read on if still interested😆

It was the slight crack!that alerted him. He looked up, annoyed. Just when he'd got some time alone to brood over everything, some creature had to come and ruin his solitude. 

He moved swiftly in the direction of the noise. 
'Percificus Totalus!' shouted a muffled voice from the undergrowth, and it was only his vampire speed that helped him dodge the jet of light. 
Abhay's eyes narrowed. Something was wrong here...

About a moment later, a figure jumped to her feet, revealing herself fully. In the semi darkness of the forest, her face wasn't very clear, but he could tell she was a woman because she had long, bright red hair. 

'Lumos,' he heard her say, and light flooded out of - was that a wand?
He could see the woman clearly now. She was clearly very attractive, but she was wearing an expression of wariness. She looked very uneasy. 
'You aren't a Muggle, are you?' she asked him, pointing the lit wand like a torch in his face. Abhay blinked. 'What?'

She sighed heavily. 'A non-magical human. Here, hold still, I'm just going to modify your memories. I promise it won't hurt.'

'Excuse me!' snapped Abhay. 'Whoever the hell you are- clearly, you aren't a normal human anyway- you have absolutely no right to meddle with my memories. And besides, I can dodge your spell easily, since I'm twenty times faster than you.'

The woman blinked. 'You aren't a human, are you?'

'Get a grip, witch,' he snarled. 'Leave me alone and in peace.'

'Oh, sorry,' she said, sounding contrite. 'I didn't know people here had a habit of wandering in the jungles-'

'People don't,' he gritted out. 'I'm not a person, anyway. I'm a vampire, so unless you would like to be my next meal, get away from me.'

The woman glared at him and moved closer. She was rather young, he could see. Almost a teenager. 'Go ahead, vampire. Try attacking me - see how I hex you.'
She raised her wand threateningly. 

'And besides,' she said, 'If you're a vampire, would you direct to me someone called Abhay Raichand? I'll leave you here alone if you do.'

'What business do you have with him?' said Abhay warily. Great, as if he didn't have werewolves baying for his blood, Chand driving him nuts with his become-a-leader chant and Piya destroying his sanity, now he had to meet up a witch as well. 

'Oh, nothing much,' she said. 'But it's personal.'

'Fine,' he said. 'What do you want with me?'

The witch looked shocked. 'You are Abhay Raichand?' she said disbelievingly. 
'You have a problem with that, girl?' he snapped. 

'But from what I know-' she tilted her head to one side, 'Abhay Raichand is handsome and charming, clever and suave, brave and cunning-' 

Abhay glared at her. 
'And while you're handsome, you're also moody, bad tempered, rather slow and prone to violence.'

'I am not prone to violence!' said Abhay. 

The witch eyed the finger marks he had made on the tree. 'Whatever you say, Abhay.'

'We aren't on first name terms,' he snapped. 'Go away.'
'Of course, you don't know mine. I'm Ginny Weas-oh, Potter, I mean. Ginny Potter.'

The surname struck him. He remembered hearing the name in some of the news he had heard among vampire gossip circles. 'You are Harry Potter's wife?' he said, disbelievingly. 
Ginny made a disparate noise. 'I prefer to be known as Ginny, not as a wife, ' she said. 'But oh well, whatever works for you.'

'Anyway, Abhay Raichand... Our Ministry is very pleased with your self control, as you are one of few vampires to live with humans, especially in India, where this is even rarer-'

'Last I checked, you weren't a Ministry official,' said Abhay suspiciously. 'Aren't you a sportsperson?'

'Yes, I am a sportsperson, but my husband works in the Ministry,' said Ginny , winking at him. 'So I volunteered- well, more like forced him to send me instead.'

'By the way, though...' she said looking around. 'Don't you have someplace else to talk? It's not like this is bad,' she flicked her hand to shoo away an insect, 'but the mosquitoes are getting to me.'

'What do you want?' he asked for the umpteenth time. 

Ginny smiled suddenly, looking very mischievous. 'Rumour has it that you are quite...taken with...a Muggle.'

Piya. Of course, he should have known. People these days had nothing else to gossip about, so of course his love life-and the lack of it- would be satisfying fodder. 

'Leave her out of this,' he growled. 'I can't believe you irritated me so long for idle gossip.'

'Protective, now, are we?' said Ginny slyly. 'What's her name? Your lover's?'

'She's not my-' began Abhay, but then said. 'Piya. Now leave us in peace.'

She rolled her eyes. 'You repeat yourself too much. Just like-'
she stopped midway, then said, 'She's not your lover? What is she then?'

'She's my- it's complicated. I don't want to share this with you.'

She looked amused. 'You don't have to. You recently patched up with her, didn't you? And now you're wondering if you should ditch her again, for her own happiness and safety.'

Abhay stared at her shocked. 'What?'

Ginny smirked. 'Well? Am I right or am I right?'

Abhay glared at her coldly. 'You know nothing about us.'

'Yet I'm still right : does not that bother you?' she asked cheerfully.

He turned and began walking away. 
'Hey!' she called, jogging after him to keep pace. 'You do not get to walk away from me, do you hear? I have something to give you!'

Abhay stopped. 'Fine,' he snapped. 'Give it to me and be done with it.'

'Sure,' she said. 'Just give me a second...'
She began rummaging in her pocket.

Abhay was not very sure what happened next. One second, she was looking down, and the next, taking advantage of the fact that he was unprepared- she had suddenly slapped him across the face. 
'What the hell?'

Then she shouted something and suddenly he was being attacked by many flying bats that seemed to come out of his nose.
He yelped in horror , trying to fight them off. 
The jinx was very strong and extremely irritating, and Abhay was suddenly furious at the witch who had attacked him without warning. 

'Finite!' said Ginny, and the bats stopped flying. Abhay glared at her. 
'What the hell did you hit me with?' he growled. 'And exactly why?'

Ginny gave him a sickly sweet smile. 'That, sir,' she said, 'was a Bat Bogey Hex. It causes the bogeys of the victim to turn into bats and fly out of his nose. As for why I did it- WELL YOU DESERVED IT, YOU KNUCKLEHEADED, IDIOTIC MORON! FIRST YOU MAKE PIYA FALL FOR YOU, THEN YOU PUSH HER AWAY, THEN YOU DECIDE YOU WANT HER BACK IN YOUR LIFE, THEN YOU DECIDE YOU DON'T!'

She had started yelling so loud that Abhay began to shield his ears. 

'DON'T YOU DARE SHUT YOUR EARS, YOUNG MAN! HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH HER FOR HER SAFETY? DIDN'T STOP TO THINK, DID YOU, THAT SHE WOULD BE MISERABLE WITHOUT YOU?'

'I only took her memories so she could have a nice, normal life!' said Abhay, trying to defend himself. 

'Levicorpus!' shouted Ginny, and this time he was hoisted upwards in the air by his ankle. 

'SO YOU DECIDED TO RUN HER LIFE, DID YOU, YOU OBNOXIOUS CONTROLLING MALE?' she screeched, and jerked her wand : Abhay fell to the floor in a heap, landing among the fallen leaves.

His ears hurt very badly : he had never been yelled at this so loud and so long. 

'DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE WOULD FEEL IF YOU LEFT HER JUST LIKE THAT, DID YOU? WELL, I do!'
She nearly had steam coming out her ears, noted Abhay with a touch of horror.

'I'm- I'm very sorry for you,' he said, trying to placate the angry witch. Maybe she had been hurt by someone in her life. 

'SORRY IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY, IS IT? TWELVE MONTHS! TWELVE MONTHS YOU KEPT HER MEMORIES AWAY FROM HER AND EVEN AFTER SHE GOT YOU BACK YOU STILL DIDN'T GIVE IT BACK, YOU UNGRATEFUL LOUT! YOU'RE JUST LIKE Harry! MEN! YOU THINK OF US AS BARBIE DOLLS AND THEN YOU SAY YOU DID IT TO PROTECT US! SHE CRIED FOR WEEKS WHEN YOU HURT HER ALL THOSE DAYS! AND NOW THAT-' her voice lowered a notch, 'you finally accepted her into your life, you aren't giving her time, and now I see you plan to dump her like a hot potato AGAIN, just like Harry did!' 

'Look, I'm really sorry,' said Abhay. 'I won't- won't do it to her again. You're right. We'll work something out. I can't have her miserable again.'

Ginny took several deep breaths to calm herself down. 
'You do promise, right? Because if you do it again- I'll know. And I promise this time it'll be more than a Bat Bogey Hex for you.'

'Yes, all right,' said Abhay. 'Just...leave me in peace for now, okay? I'll- I'll give Piya more time... I'll stop pushing her away.'

Ginny smiled widely, all anger gone. 'I knew it,' she said. 'beneath all that-' she waved a hand in Abhay's direction, 'you're really a softie, aren't you?'

'I am not a-' began Abhay.

'Oh yes, you are,' she said, 'just like Harry.'

'Harry Potter?' said Abhay. 
'Goodness, yes, how many Harrys do you know?' said Ginny. 'anyway, I must be off. Do send my love to Piya, won't you? I'm kind of in a hurry, that's why I couldn't meet her. I'll be getting a cellyfone soon, you see.'

'You know Piya?' said Abhay. 
'Of course,' said Ginny. 'We're kind of pen pals now, she's one of the sweetest Muggles I've met, and she's my only Muggle friend.'

'She- is your friend?' 
'Oh, yes,' said Ginny happily. 'Fleur- my sister in law- she met her last year in Paris, and I had gone to visit Fleur there, and that's when Piya and I became friends. We tell each other everything, you know. That's how I decided you needed a few hexes.'

'And Piya knows-?'

'Of course,' said Ginny. 'Anyway, I must be off to get my new cellyfone. And remember, she tells me everything...including your apparent disinterest in her.'
She winked and Disapparated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Abhay, why do you have a leaf in your hair?' said Piya when Abhay came to meet her in her bedroom an hour later. She plucked it out, looking bemused. 

Pressing his lips to her forehead, Abhay muttered, 'And why are you such a supernatural magnet, Piya?'

THE END.

In case you did read this OS, please hit like and comment😳 And I'd just like to say thanks to Indu for bolstering me when I was depressed over recent forum happenings.😳 

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
are wah di os itne dino baad.it was awsome.ginny gave him a very good lesson.bechare ke kaan ke parde phat gaye honge.i really loved it.Edited by Bisweswar - 10 years ago
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😆What a lesson gave jenny...Abhay ko achha sabak diya...lovely os sherya...love it😊
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved how ginny gave a good lesson to abhay ...he deserved it.
 missed harry and pia though.
flora212 thumbnail
OH MY🤣IT WAS REALLY FUNNY😆GOOD ONE SHREYA KEEP IT UP⭐️
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...jst awesome...muze bhi bhot gussa tha abhay pe jb abhina track vo dandia track hua tha start.-ginny is awesome for telling abhay his mistake.cm on yr hume kitna tdpaya n kahani bhi shadi pr n n humn abhay pe chod di..it hv to cmplte or Tvd or Breking dwn way-asi incmplt kyon rkhi ekta mam-

bt nice os.

me too love hp n harry n ginny!

n kya yr ek jst Forhead Kiss pe end kr diya-ye dil mange more.ok.u can part 2 bhi na-then kya hua!

sorry bt will active more frm cming days jst wait fr smtime.love abhiya.keep it up.
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...jst awesome...muze bhi bhot gussa tha abhay pe jb abhina track vo dandia track hua tha start.-ginny is awesome for telling abhay his mistake.cm on yr hume kitna tdpaya n kahani bhi shadi pr n n humn abhay pe chod di..it hv to cmplte or Tvd or Breking dwn way-asi incmplt kyon rkhi ekta mam-

bt nice os.

me too love hp n harry n ginny!

n kya yr ek jst Forhead Kiss pe end kr diya-ye dil mange more.ok.u can part 2 bhi na-then kya hua!

sorry bt will active more frm cming days jst wait fr smtime.love abhiya.keep it up.

loved it. n
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

are wah di os itne dino baad.it was awsome.ginny gave him a very good lesson.bechare ke kaan ka parda phat gaya hoga.i really loved it.

aww thanks. Haan poor Abhay's ears lol :P
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

😆What a lesson gave jenny...Abhay ko achha sabak diya...lovely os sherya...love it😊

it's not jenny. It's Ginny.
Thanks for liking :)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

loved how ginny gave a good lesson to abhay ...he deserved it.

</div><div>missed harry and pia though.

thanks Megha. Pia was there in the end but Harry... Hmm, let me see if I can arrange a meeting b/w Harry and Pia 😆