Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
finally i made my Index.
Though it wouldn't be possible without durga.
 Durga you are a sweetheart. Gosh I was getting impatient to find my last three updates and you searched almost 70 posts for me. Love you durga.
here is my Index.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 89!!!!!!!!

The episode begins with Nani screaming at La for messing up with the Tulsi plant. She says it's bad luck to take a Tulsi plant out of the temple. La thinks that if she says where she took the plant, she would get yells at more at even more so she said she doesn't know where it is (Girl honestly is the best policy…you should have learned that by now). Nani said she knew that La shouldn't be trusted with such a big responsibilty. Mami ji intervenes and says it must be here somewhere but this angers nani even more. Just then Khushi enters and Nani starts complaining about La. Arnav comes and gets annoyed at all the noise. Khushi feels her heartbeat getting faster She recalls Shyam's words as she checks Arnav out (not hearing anything that is being said…fast beating heart…and only her and arnav in the room) La snaps Khushi out of her trance and she realises Nani and Arnav are still arguing. Khushi says something is wrong. La says yes something is wrong and tells her about the plant and asks for help. Khushi tells her not to worry. Khushi tells Nani where the plant is and everyone gets shocked. Nani looks supremely angry.

Scene shifts to Shyam keeping an eye on Shashi and saying whatever he does has to be done fast.
Garima and Bua ji are in the kitchen. Shyam comes and checks Khushi's photo out. He tells Bua ji he'll do the work and she gets impressed. He takes some gulaal and puts it in front of Khushi's photo. He drops the plate and bua ji comes rushing. He apologises and indicates towards the gulaal in front on Khushi's photo. Bua ji gets shocked as well as starts taking it as a hint. (are you freakin kidding…no one should mess with god's ishara's for their own benefits)

back to a furious Nani and Khushi asks Arnav why he kept the plant there. Arnav gets confused and Khushi winks to make him get the hint. He goes like 'What the?' but Khushi handles him and says he put the plant with his other plants. Arnav gets annoyed but Khushi doesn't stop and give him a chance to reveal that he's innocent. Arnav finally gets the hint and says it's his fault but he is still angry with Khushi. He glares at her and she feels her heart racing once again Khushi-La breathe a sigh of relief as Arnav goes to get the pot back. La thanks Khushi. ( wish I could wink like that…if I do both my eyes are shut…it is more like blinking than winking)

Garima tells bua ji that Shashi wants to know more about Shyam but Bua ji brushes it off as something that is not important for a rishta (Yes it is!!!!!). She tells her about gulaal getting dropped from Shyam's hand to Khushi which indicates they both should get married soon bua ji says she'll handle Shashi. Shyam is overhearing all this.

Scene shifts to Khushi teaching La how to make those malas with flowers. Just then Anjali and Mami ji come and tell La to be careful because today was  very close. Khushi is just telling La not to worry when she feels her heart racing again. Arnav comes and asks Anjali for his laptop charger. He notices Khushi looking weirdly at him and gets puzzled. (the girl cannot help herself…she is staring at a hot and sexy man…the eyes will stare)

Payal is taking care of Shashi and bua ji tells him not to get used to it as daughters are 'paraya dhan'.

Khushi sees Arnav reading the newspaper. She tries to hear her heartbeat from various distances from him. Arnav sees her through the glass coming near and going away from him and he has this 'What on Earth is she doing?' expression on his face (it was a mighty fine one) . Finally he loses his patience and faces her and angrily asks her what's up with her. Khushi gets scared and runs away.. She peeks at him from behind the wall and he catches her. She hides again She feels her heart beating and thinks that her heart races when she is near him and even when she's far away so nothing is wrong. She's kept a fast so maybe she's feeling weird because of that…(Uh no you like that hot fool)

Scene shifts to Garima and bua ji comforting Payal as she blames herself for her father's condition. They tell her to leave her past behind. They'll find a suitable groom for her. She, however, says that she'll never marry. (I feel bad for her)

Arnav is staring at the star and Akash is talking work. Shyam is also there. Anjali comes and starts a topic and said let's talk about the hawa, pani, aur mausam…(why would someone talk about water) but Arnav says work is the most important, Anjali disagrees. Shyam says let's talk about the stars. Everyone starts their interpretations of the stars and their influence on love and Arnav says it's 'silly romantic nonsense'. (akash and shyam make me go awww). Anjali says he's the first person who thinks of giving stars a contract of supplying light.. She says he's very unromantic  and Shyam also says that some people also believe that those dead and gone are become stars. Arnav recalls Khushi telling him how she believes that her parents are now stars. (shyam always makes arnav think of khushi…that is why I like him for now…and I noticed this is like the first scene where shyam, Anjali, arnav, and akash actually have a scene together with no elders)

Khushi cursing herself for telling ASR all about her that day and then, today, running away from her. Payal asks what's wrong and Khushi tells her the problem. Payal asks why she ran away. Khushi says she doesn't know, she's feeling weird from the past two days. Maybe it acidity. (yeah it's "acidity"). Payal also says that it's because she's kept a fast and that she's worried for her.

Everyone's making malas (does it really take three days to make malas?). La is worried about her pimple. La asks if 9 girls are coming. She asks them to call 7 girls. She will call 2 of her friends, sim and pim or is it pam, I always forget. Mami ji tells her that this is for little girls and not women. Anjali explains how they first feed these 9 girls and then break their fast. Nani tells that La has to give the gifts to the respective girls and NO mistakes La sees the gifts and wonders how she'll remember all the names.

Next Morning, the little girls introduce themselves to Anjali. Anjali asks the servant to get goodies for them. La tries to recall everyone's names but messes up. They call her 'pimple wali aunty'. and she gets conscious and sad and mad. Mami ji says they're calling her 'dimple wali aunty' (nice try) and she shouldn't feel bad…Khushi comes and Anjali says she's going out because she's kept a pooja for her husband. She asks her to keep an eye on the kids and not let them go in ASR's room and not make noise because ASR hates kids. Khushi prays that Anjali comes back and she can leave before ASR comes. (Everyone knows that won't happen) but will khushi will able to keep the kids calm??

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

😉
Episode: 89  
Dhak Dhak

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Dhak dhak...
Kaise dil mein ho raha hai dhak dhak
Kitna zor zor hai ye dhak dhak
Itna shor kar raha, kaan mein hai baj raha,
Koyi sun na le ye dhak dhak

Dhak dhak...
Gayab sabko karde ye dhak dhak
Andhera bhi karde ye dhak dhak
Kitna bhagta hai ye, saanson se bhi tez hai ye
Kahin pakad mein aaye na ye dhak dhak

Dhak dhak...
Paas unke aaoon to hai dhak dhak
Door unse jaaoon to bhi dhak dhak
Kaisi ye raftaar hai, kya kadve ka dakaar hai 👏
Gadbad si hai dhadkan ki ye dhak dhak
😉 

Durga again a really good one...i loved the colored parts...especially the third stanza lines...too good 👏
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 87-88 :
In Arshi land this two episodes make us remember "When Harry met Sally". It showed how a person can fall in love with a polar opposite.
Recalling Arnav saying to Khushi : " Just because I hate you, does not mean that main pure duniya se Nafrat Karta Hoon." Now let us change the word hate in Arnav's dialogue was what Arnav was thinking maybe in this two episodes. " " Just because I love you, does not mean that main pure duniya se Pyaar  Karta Hoon." Also recalling Khushi saying : " Galat fehmi hain aapka- Aap jaise insaan to kisise pyaar karhi nehi sakte." is of course the same for both- Because according to Khushi if someone can not love La can not love anyone else in these two episodes.
This is how a story goes. Once upon a time a person named Arnav who because of his parents failed marriage did not believe in love. He found a person named La who was very similar to him in his thinking. So he entered a relationship with her. The relationship led to La staying in his house with his family to prepare her according to his family standards. In the interim he met someone named Khushi who was his polar opposite but had several characters similar to his di whom he adored. Since he could read his sister like a book he could read Khushi like a book. Like his Di Khushi also stood up for her family against all odds. Like his sister Khushi also jovially let go of his anger with humor, his sister called him Gussewale chote and Khushi called him Laad Governor. He could even recall the exact time when he fell in love with her. His relationship with Khushi was so intense that he could even feel her around him. He very well knew also that his feelings was reciprocated. That went to the extent that he knew she can feel him around him as he can feel her presence. She tolerates all his anger as he does her childish behaviour. She would do what she would never have done for anyone else for his sake- like train someone who would understand him. So he would also do for her things he would never have done for someone else- like say sorry to her. 👏👏
 There was a point when he understood that she was his soul mate- when he heard that her parents had died on the same day as his and like him she also misses her parents every single day. He has planted a garden to feel close to his mom and she had hanged stars on top of her bed to feel close to her mom. She would even write and waste pages and wake up at night to say sorry to him and he would do the same.❤️

When he had come to peace with himself that he had at last found similarities with Khushi and why he loved her- Khushi intervened. She started to guess that her Laad Governor had changed for her and now could love her. So she decided if he could love her he should be able to love La who was similar to him. How exactly Arnav felt then when she came and demanded was anyone's guess. Just because he could love Khushi, and say sorry to Khushi- did Khushi seriously think he could love and program himself to do the same with La or anyone else? Did his family seriously think that he would make the same mistake twice- Kise ladki ko Jine ki waja. Did they really think that his breathing was so programmed that they would stop when La also left and not just Khushi. 😕 - Too good 👏
 He even confronted her with that as subtly as he could. He told her- I do not hide me feelings under the false pretense of being a good person. He told her in no uncertain terms that her resolve in bringing him close to La is bad and he does not want to be a good individual lying with himself like her. He simply wanted to say his feelings aloud and was not doing so because she was against it. Now how exactly did you say no to your soulmate who is always thinking about you? Therefore he did go and bring back La. To his chagrain Khushi was around when he went to bring back La😊 
He then witnessed for the first time probably that although Khushi was happy accomplishing another brownie point with DM by bringing them together- was at the same time sad because after all she is human. She could not stop the feeling of sadness that encompassed her watching them together. She could not stop tears falling from her immense  sadness and him watching them although she knew showing your love and jealousy was something which she used to hide from the rest of the world even herself. 😭
And the story continues when Arnav now starts to resign himself to destiny and program himself to Khushi's words and Khushi starts to program herself to stop the virus called Love from popping out. Let the story continue.😆

Samin this awesome 👏👏 hav underlined the parts tht i love 👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 93

MAHA-3

Naninital Trip-Part 1

Not everything is perfect, especially in the beginning. And it's all right to have a little bit of regret every once in a while. It's when you feel it all the time and can't do anything about it... that's when you get into trouble .We all do things we desperately wish we could undo. Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, it's like chasing clouds .That's what is happening the most in this epi...as written Fate is playing a big role here.

King has some regretful moves with his Queen and wants to undo but have no clue how.The very same feelings our Queen has as her silly games are making her desperately wish for undo things which are sweeping her to do Jungle mein Mangal.Crazy stuff...Which is making La crazy enough to repent but Slither to do opposite as he is regretting why did he ever bring Babuji here in Delhi and making him do things which are big time regretful but not from his side. hmmm...interesting..

"What's done is done" as Shakespeare said and everyone has to move on.

Symbolism and Connection:Nainital is a combination of nain..meaning "eye" and Tal..meaning"lake" water as Nanital is full of lakes and there are myths linked with it as one of them is Sati"Paravati" fell on earth while being carried by Lord Shiv and where she fell that point is called Nain-Tal meaning Lake of the eye.

Connection: Arnav is Lake and Khushi is his eye.Arnav and his life needs direction and some sort of peace and it will come from Khushi and she will be proved as his eye.

IMPORTANT PONDERING AND REMEMEBER POINT"

Humari jaan ka Dushman aur Kiss ki Tabahi ka reason AMAN the great entered in this epi

SCENE 1- Babuji and Shyam[ROOK AND PAWN]

Shyam finds out how Babuji is behind him and have RM connection through the car.His alert antenna is making him realize his mistake bringing Babuji here as he is beating him in his own moves.He choses Buaji as his target to make his move faster through Kundalis.uhhh Buaji is making his move more smoother...Yucky look of this scorpion whose stingy moves are becoming back stabbing kicks full of poison  like scorpion . Babuji also finds out his hidden moves through his sister and his wife .He is absolutely not happy with it .He did found out his motive more clear as his janam kundali is screaming itself "He is scorpion" as his bracelet is so visible...😡😡😡

Symbolism and Connection:as his date of birth is 6/7/1984

Total of which is 35

The words Eternity, cross and creator are used 35 times in the Bible.In numerology 35 is the number of possible losses.

So connection Is easy all divine forces are making his belief stronger he is a fraud and acc to number significance he will have a big loss in the form of his near death ,health and Khushi's engagement. And on Kundali it is total 36 which is a number of people who are good at art and drama.I don't think I have to connect that.Shyam is full of artistic drama...😡😡😡

SCENE 2-Naniji and La[Bishop and pawn]

La gets mote upset knowing Khushi is with ASR but it does not bother her that much..hmmm interesting...She does not know the difference between tap water and Ganga jal but she surely knows Khushi is a good girl.She rectifies her mistakes by regretting and apologizing with Nani but Naniji  does not distribute free acceptance and gives her a new task.This new task surely makes La brain smart as she puts Mamiji at halt when she asks how did Naniji accepted her as DIL when she has no clue of cooking, sewing or anything...Poor girl does not know that is the regret Naniji has which she is rectifying now by teaching you all or get some Bahu who knows it...

SCENE 3-Payal and Akash[Knights]

Payal calls Khushi  but her communication device gets connected with Akash who does not want to hear about potatoes ...Meantime Khushi calls Payal to help La for embroidery as she is not there.Everyone at home gets upset about Payal being there.[I wonder why its OK for Khushi...oh contract thingy ]But Babuji gives her support which puts Buaji at fire I mean anger. Love Babuji and his immense Love and Trust for his daughters.

SCENE 4- Arnav and Khushi[KING AND QUEEN]

Arnav is on his way to Nainital with his high charged brain[hey! finally he accepted La is "Bewaqoof"] while Khushi is in his Dickey with her non charged brain in the dark comes to light after finding out where exactly she is."Hum LG ki ghari mein hain"[I am in LG's car] No Khushi DM wants you to be here because "humain Nainital jane ka shoq bachpan se tha par aise nahin..."[I always wanted to go to Naninital but not like this] She complains about noise "LG ki ghari bhi unhin ki tarah hai jab dekho pom pom"[Car is making angry noise just like LG] Love her here.

Symbolism and connection: 5 minutes I'll be there, 5 more stops...

#5 represents a perfect man [acc to Christian beliefs represents a jump from east to west meaning changing in behaviors good or bad. Arnav's behavior will be worthwatching during this trip

He hears a voice among all the noise and Then "Unbelievable" in the middle of their angry union BG music...here she is...What the"...His astonishment and acrimony has no end...and so  her innocence and livelihood  😆

Love her when she says,'Aap na ziyada What the what the mat kijiye hum aap ko batate hain keh kya huwa"[Don't do too much What the I tell u what exactly happened] Loved his concern mixed with anger when she hits her head.She explained him how her Dupatta got stuck in his car and how she got fainted and all.

Pondering point: Her Dupatta meaning her respect got stuck in his car meaning connected to him and her fainting meaning unintentionally taking her away from reality[ Love, feelings for him start in her].

She gets flustered finding out La is not with him and at the there is a strike of transportation ."kya.. phir hum ghar kaise jayengey"...[how am I going to home]... Khushi: "Aap akele Nainiltaal jaa rahe hain" ASR " aisa lag to nahin aha hain...

Arnav with worrisome and concerned ,"Jaldi gadi main baitho"...["sit in the car"] seriously  the man was totally possessively perturbed and perplexed about her at this point.She looked at him befuddled ,"aap humain choraingey"[you will take me home] Arnav antagonistically,"Aur nahin tou kya tumhain beech sadak chor keh...[so How can I leave you right in the middle of the road...]he couldn't finish his sentence and reverberation of the night brings new layer of regret on his face when he not only threw her out from his car in the middle of night alone but also disrespected her with slushy water by swinging his car swiftly.Today he wants to close that loop by taking her with respect in his car.He can't leave her there in this broad day light in this hustle bustle regardless .She is baffled and bewildered all about this too.Love the way he opened the door today for this silly girl and waited for her.

Khushi and her blabbering was raging his anger as "eik museebat aagyei hai" and the speed of the car which makes her scared .He remembered the night when she poured out all her heartfelt tears along with him.He slows down with deep concerns...and what is this on her face ,an acknowledgement of his gratitude and a soft relieved satisfaction that he does care.

Pause here:Her distress and fears make him frantic and disarray it did not go unnoticed by her either.Her eyes passed the gratitude to him too which he received that without looking at her.

Other side his fainting early morning urges her to have concerns for him to eat future sexy pakodas.

Khushi"ghari mein patrol khatum tou romance hi romance hai"[There is romance when there is no patrol in the car] Khushi's silliness is making life more romantic here as LG is ready to push the car towards the gas station.She surely can push it because of her extra tonic Jalaibis.Love her over here.Sanaya as Khushi is marvelous in today's epi,just too good.One thing is so evident she can take orders from her LG without fidgeting  and at he top she is worried too much about her LG's health as he was fainted todayOther side he is so protective and worried about her "chup chap steering sanbhalo"...Ok wait a minute didn't she just put him on a deal by instigating unintentionally when he gets tired ..."Aapko kamzori mehsoos ho rahi hogi na"[you were feeling weak right] and he tries to make her nervous in return with his close proximity by taking off and putting his jacket right next to her and yes of course throwing close daggers on her and the way he folded his sleeves up like I am no weak...was too cute.

"jab shakar mana hai tou taqat kahan se ayegi"[how can he have strength without sugar] Khushi with extra sugar is ready to push her LG car while he couldn't do without sugar...love the way he was looking at her. "Gaadi chalane ki zaroorat nahi, kyu ki gaadi hil nahi rahi hai"

Just Yummilicious...Today it looks pure hubby and wifey nok jhonk on the way of crisis...by putting up with each other.😉

Arnav's irritation is worthwatching while he is on the phone with Aman and she thinks he is addressing her..Khushi,"wo tum se ya hum tum se"....Arnav,"khushi Kumari Gupta se" ...[laughing way too much]Love both of these two super duper actors.....👏👏👏

Love his way of caresing her strands of hair and her Dhak Dhak and level of trust and comfort at this close proximity ,none of them stopped.He did it as this is his right and she lets him do it  as he has right on her...hmmm interesting

Connecting Dots:Caressing her hair is the most beautiful thing ever in IPK as Arnav does not  leave any chance from Guest house to on ward at many occasions to do so and this one move of him shows his love and care I adore the most.I just love it.

Phone is dead but their strength of nok jhonk is alive ,way alive , actually too much alive.

Arnav,"agar tumne mere saath Naninital chalna hai tou theek hai warna mujhe koi faraq nahin padta hai"[if u wanna go to Nainital or nor not doesn't matter to me].. Really then why it makes you sad that once upon a time you did break her phone Akhroo...

Khushi,"uss LG ko tou apni parwah hai nahin par humain tou hai na"[Lg does not care bout himself but I do] Bingo! Temptalicious is tempting towards her LG in a serious tone...and Yes madam there is no other way but Nainital way...

She follows him like a shadow in the jungle...and one day they both will be shadow of each other.Love the way she pops out of the tree and pours out her innocence in this wilderness.

Connecting Dots: During Kidnapping track they both walk through the jungle while holding hands taking care of each other...

Khushi is a chatterbox and he wants silence but its impossible for KKG to do so as later in Ma's garden she tells him"Jab hum chup rehtain hain tou humain aisa lagta hai jaise puri Duniya Khatam ho gayei hai"[When I am quiet it seems the whole world is finished]Today he wants her to be quiet and later he accustoms to her blabbering.

Khushi,"ure rukiye naa" what a wifey way of asking LG to have mangoes.[mangoes sexual desires "]Arnav,"chup'bilkul chup....as he is tired of all of her talking...He threatens her to cut her half salary if she will not be quiet for 5 minutes to make her quiet but then he is standing in front of his regret why did he do that[why do I have this feeling he was missing her talking] because her presence her talking was not behind him..."Khushi This is not funny" He threatens her, begs her, orders her,looks for her madly ,screams for her, but Khushi is no where to be found...

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnd7yNnJlQw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zONkVmnOiVQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRm0MYZ1zxw

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnd7yNnJlQw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zONkVmnOiVQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRm0MYZ1zxw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

finally i made my Index.

Though it wouldn't be possible without durga.
 Durga you are a sweetheart. Gosh I was getting impatient to find my last three updates and you searched almost 70 posts for me. Love you durga.
here is my Index.

👏👏👏 Awesome and Congratulations sohara👍🏼
..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anjali tells khushi about the kids coming to the RM and that arnav does not like children because they irritate him. khushi is all nervous because she does not want to see him because of her acidity and dhak dhaks. 

khushi handles the children'and having fun'it was cute. Mami and la watching her handle the kids so easily'and then the kid calls khushi didi..and la was like what they call her didi but me auntie'mami jumps in saying not only auntie but pimple wali auntie.

we come to the mandir where the only sane person in this whole show, Shashi is climbing stairs of the temple with his wife and he asked garima where is shyam'garima said that he went to get some stuff' and the shyam is doing something shady outside the mandir telling a pandit to match the kundlis by hook or crook!! And promises the matchmaker that he will finish off the case of his land soon,! ( He actually practices, he uses his clients for his own benefits and bribes with their cases'how low)

Anjali is at the mandir and stands next to shashi and garima and does her pooja'her pooja is done and she walks off

There khushi is trying to find the kids'and hears bhoot bhoot  and finds the kids coming out of mami's room shouting 'Bhoot'.   Mami comes out and said that she is just putting a face pack. she shreiks after seeing her own face in the mirror!!

The other two kids have made their way to arnav's room and are critically evaluating his photo (Even little kids cannot resist his looks)And one of the girls gets a brilliant idea and she actually manages to topple the whole room and even the model to find a marker and draws a mouchtache on the Sadu's (that is what they called him) face. Khushi finds the girls there.

Anjali sees shyam outside the mandir and asks him what is he doing there?? and again shyam gives his excuse of meeting his client and that he has an important case today. Anjali was like I know all your exuces cases meeting and cheating'shyam faces drop..he is like oh snap I am caught'but Anjali laughs it off' Shashi sees them talking and is trying to make up his mind as to what exactly is going on and who is the woman ?? As Anjali puts her hand on shyam's shoulder. Anjali notices shashi watching from a distance and shyam was like he is my client'Anjali then said that he looks like he wants to talk to you'shyam quickly sends Anjali off.

Khushi playing that blindfold game with the kids and manages to first catch Om prakash (why is his voice so high pitch'at first I thought he was talking like a kid because kids are around but nope'that is his voice) and then she catches arnav' khushi said'Oye sab itne lambe kaisi ho gai?? He touches his face and then she realizes that person is arnav'the moment she realizes it was him, her face was pricless...ZOR KA JHATKA HAYE ZORO SE LAGA' he asks what were you exactly doing??? playing? with whom?? And khushi shouts for Omprakash'Arnav walks off and said Ajeeb ho tum (I love it when he says that) tells them that the guy who just barged in is a rakshas and eats children for food and then finds that 3 girls are missing from the clan.

And apparently when she finds the rest..she sees that the arnav is about to open his door to take tea from OP and so she runs and plants herself outside his room to block his view!!! The poor man is so thoroughly confused by her today. Arnav hears laughter and arnav was like who is here'khushi said it is me laughing'and arnav is like really'then he hears it again' and khushi "plays" it off again'he is annoyed'and he shuts the door'khushi breathes a sigh of relief and arnav opens the door and grabs the coffee and closes the door again (I just loved how he did that)

and then finally the cat is out of the bag, Arnav calls OP and he is interrogating him because he notices that he model is broken'khushi comes in nd sees the mouchtache drawing and laughs and arnav was like is this funny that my model is destroyed'and then he notices his picture. He asks who came to his house'and khushi was like no one and makes op agree'poor guy is scared'  then throws his own photu on his own model and walks away'and then he meets the kids'the kids surround khushi and asks her 'Is he the same?  and khushi asks'who?? and they give her a vivid description back..the one who is the rakshas'the that laad governor and the one who eats children!! (I bet khushi wises that she had three hands at this moment. and so arnav knows what khushi told the kids about him and he is mad'he yells at khushi he gets madder when Naani comes tells Arnav that and tells him they are in the house for Kanya pooja..Arnav walks away grumbling! Khushi then questions the kids if they broke the model and drew a mustache on the photo.  She tells nani that she will make the kids apologize of their deeds

There Shashi follows Anjali but she already is sitting in her car on her way home'shashi tried to stop the car but failed'he recored the license plate number'and shyam sees shashi looking at the fleeting car with a victorious smile.

Edited by ..Anita.. - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

The other day I watched Saraswatichandra on my mom's reco. But it was such a sad serial coz the lead pair have no chemistry at all ! I told my mom that. And she said  "Chemistry matlab?" 😆 
Chemistry matlab rabba ve... dupatta,...sindoor... paayal...garam chai... jhumka...tears...dhak, dhak... rabba ve... brown sexy unbelievable what the eyes! Deadwa! 🤢 Over to Indi, mom! Or besharam Sohara! Or BD my sauten!

in pink 🤣. really, we are driving people and each other mad with this chemistry. come to a point where i am listening to kaminey, gulzar's sexy words, and thinking.. chemistry. chemistry matlab... yeh huzoor bhi kaminey. now i want a vm with this song and the two chemical agents. 🤣 but i can see those brown eyes go drowsy and heated with that rhythm those words, and a slip of a girl turn slowly to the beat feeling her dhakdhak reach her mouth and her lips part just slightly. chemistry is p.l. soni to me and l.m. mitra to my dad. 😆

..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode  91!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav is super pissed off about the ruined model, Khushi brings the kids to apologize, he refuses to accept it. Khushi tells him that a person should always forgive a child, for a child makes a mistake without knowing what they did. (so true!!!! She is so young but yet so wise)

Anjali comes in, berates Arnav for not forgiving the children and arnav said that he will not forgive them'and Anjali said that the kids will be in her room and will not disturb him. She gets sad and arnav realizes that and stops her, Anjali removes his hand. Arnav leaves, pissed off. Anjali tells the servant to take the children so they can eat some food. The servant & the children leave. Anjali is upset, tells Khushi to go and help. Anjali leaves, but trips over a rug. Khushi runs to help Anjali, and calls out for everyone - including Arnav. Arnav almost runs towards them, but believes Khushi is making it up so goes into the bathroom instead (it is like the boy who calls wolf story)

Khushi takes Anjali to the sitting room, and gently makes her sit down. The other ladies come and help Anjali. Arnav comes and is shocked and asked why no wone called him.  Nani was like khushi did call you but you did not listen'. He tries to help Anjali but Anjali refuses his help, Khushi helps her - Arnav & Khushi look at each other, surprised that the other is helping. (how cute and emotional one). Anjali gets up and walks off, Arnav asks Anjali for forgiveness, and said a person should always forgive a child, for a child makes a mistake without knowing what they did. Anjali forgives him, Arnav leaves.  Anjali said that besides teaching la, khushi is also teaching arnav too'Anjali and Khushi help with the other children, giving them food. 

A little while later, everyone is sitting down in the lounge, when Anjali makes a comment about the children, saying they should help out more. Arnav is quite shocked. Mami makes a few comments, eliciting laughter from the other ladies. Khushi  leaves after saying goodbye. Suddenly Anjali remembers that Khushi hasn't eaten all day, and decides to send some food for her. Arnav decides he needs to talk to Khushi, so he offers to give her the food. He quickly catches up to Khushi, who is extremely confused out on why Arnav wants to talk to her. She starts stuttering, saying she didn't do anything wrong, she didn't break any vase. Arnav finally shuts her up and tells her that as she hadn't eaten anything, he's brought some food for her. Khushi & Arnav share a moment before Khushi runs out with the tiffin in her hand. Arnav looks on thinking how weird she is.

Back at the Gupta's, Khushi is staring at the food. Payal comes in and tells her that she needs to sleep. Khushi is still confused on why Arnav gave her the food. Payal asks if it's poisoned, and khushi was like no'it is just weird'and Khushi sends her away.  After thinking for awhile, Khushi decides that she needs to avoid Arnav at all costs. She shouldn't hear his voice or even look at him. She walks off with a smile.

The next day Arnav is on the phone when the doorbell rings. He goes to open the door when he sees Khushi. He starts telling to give the file to la, but Khushi looks at him and sidesteps him. She tries to run off, but Arnav ends up yelling her name. Khushi stops fearfully, and Arnav asks her why she was running from him. After a minute, Khushi finds her courage and tells him off saying that she does not wish to see his face'. She walks off and Arnav wonders what's gotten into her.

At the Gupta's, Shashi calls someone to find out about a car number - seems he's still not convinced about who shyam  is. But the guy on the phone said it is illegal to give out information like that' Suddenly shyam  comes in with a cup of tea. Shashi accepts it, and then when shyam isn't looking, Shashi tears out the paper, determined to find out. The snake wonders what Shashi is up to.

Upstairs at RM, Lavanya is complaining about her pimple. She asks Khushi to make pakora, Khushi agrees. Lavanya then talks about how Arnav is going on a business trip - Khushi is quite excited. Lavanya is going as well, but Lavanya is worried Arnav won't pay any attention to her. Khushi tells her what to do, but after she does. Lavanya informs her that although the plan is good, nothing they come up with ever works out (finally la said something smart!!!). Lavanya leaves to go to the spa, and Khushi is left to make the pakora. Instead of making it, Khushi calls Nanital Springs Resort.  What is khushi's plan????

Outside, Arnav is watering his plants when suddenly he becomes dizzy. everything becomes fuzzy. Arnav looks like he's about to faint.  What is wrong with Arnav??? Will Arnav be okay??

Edited by ..Anita.. - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dear all riddle makers and breakers,

give your tired and harried brains a rest. rejuvenate for number 7, touch a little heaven. and just imagine, asr and khushi and a bit of baarish along with this song. i bet we'll all have a story by the end of it from each one of us, most of it unprintable😆. i do want to see the two of them in the words of gulzar, the take of vishal bhardwaj, with lots of mohit chauhan; he he i started listening to him because someone said he really liked the singer on a noreen khan interview... his first one.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7-sbKGTWow[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader