Gurucharan Singh holidaying in US all alone

MG2507 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Taarak Mehta's Gurucharan Singh holidaying in US all alone

Gurucharan Singh

Well, there's a bit of good news for all the fans of Gurucharan Singh of SAB TV'sTaarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Neela Telefilms).

Earlier, we had written that he was going to be replaced soon in the above show. Now, we have some more news about the actor.

We hear that Gurucharan, who is not shooting these days, is currently holidaying alone in the US and is quite happy spending time with himself. He also celebrated Holi on the streets of US in full Punjabi style. He is spending his time shopping and enjoying the weather out there.

When we contacted Gurucharan, he replied, "Yes I am in the US since the last 12 days and will be back in India on 8 April (2013).I am enjoying the snow and the chill weather. It's simply awesome.

When asked about him being replaced in Taarak, he refused to comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh he his in US hope when he comes back he joined tmkoc and no replacement takes place ,so hoping for best and thanks for sharing information
srutyhc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes rishabh hopefully after holidying in usa he probably get back to tmkoc wishing for the best..wy cant production house tell us something regarding see in other forum we get to know wat hapens in future also i mean next week schedule here  nothing ..i am not lameing here..but i am just trying my idea wy cant tat happens here..anyways watever plz do not replace sodhi...
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great! Enjoyment is also necessary! :P
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MG2507

Taarak Mehta's Gurucharan Singh holidaying in US all alone

Gurucharan Singh

When asked about him being replaced in Taarak, he refused to comment

See, when they had asked him regarding show, he had refused to give comment.

It means 100% , there are problems between him & production house.

And i was happy to read article, but when i read last line, now i am again in tension because it is not confirm about his entry in the show.

And after 10 days, he will come in India then he will do rest for 2 days & then production will be asked him.

So, more than 15 days,he will not seen in the show.For the next track, he will also absent.

Anything will be possible.Hope for the best.
😛

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MSPE

See, when they had asked him regarding show, he had refused to give comment.

It means 100% , there are problems between him & production house.

And i was happy to read article, but when i read last line, now i am again in tension because it is not confirm about his entry in the show.

And after 10 days, he will come in India then he will do rest for 2 days & then production will be asked him.

So, more than 15 days,he will not seen in the show.For the next track, he will also absent.

Anything will be possible.Hope for the best.
😛

I had told you that he was coming to Chicago to visit Carrie you didn't believe me.
srutyhc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh ten sure no repalcement takes place dude..becoz tey havnt given any infrmtnn regarding him..so worry..