Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: janvie

Hey It's Really Awesome!Just Loved it.โค๏ธBeautiful and Wonderful OS! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ
Both Abhiya went through so much pain coz of a misunderstanding...So sad. ๐Ÿ˜ญ But finally they unite again. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Beautifully described by you.โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ .Pls Continue it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
And I'm sorry yar I'm commenting so late But I was having high-fever from last week.So I couldn't you see. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I will comment to your other pms also soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

oh...no problem...get well soon first...jaan h to abhiyaan ffs h...:-P
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samwllms

oh...no problem...get well soon first...jaan h to abhiyaan ffs h...:-P

NO worries dear...I'm fine now. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks for concerning. ๐Ÿ˜Š
And Ya so True...Jaan hai to Abhiya ffs hai...But for me its ulta Abhiya ffs hai toh jaan hai..,But advantg is abhi colg ki chutiiya hai and I will go to 12th class then... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AVELINA thumbnail
last part-

kaise mujhe tu milgayi
kismat pe aye naa yakeen๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abhay's p.o.v-

maine kabhi nahi sochaa thaa...mere ruki hui dhadkane firse dhadakna chaahegi...kabhi nahi socha thaa ke ye chehraa firse mere rubaru hopayegi...tumne is tanhaa aashiyaane me ake mere khoye hue dhadkano ko mujhe lauta diya...ye chehraa meri pehchaan hai...ye ankhen jisme main bastaa hoon ye meri dilkaa ainaa hai...tumse shukryia kahoon bhi to kam lagegaa...mere andhero me wapas ake tumne meri duniyaa firse raushaan kardiya...

he kissed her cheeks...she smiled in her sleep...he held her more closure...her smile brightened his world...her beautiful face was glowing...the love they shared last night was their joy to cherrish...

gdmrning...abhay whispered..nd kissed her earlobes...

her glowing cheeks turned pink...she blushed so sweetly nd hid her face in his chest...

piya...his husky voice touched her soul nd she shivered...

look at me...he said...

she looked in his oceanic eyes...his eyes were full of love nd passion...

I love you...he murmured while closing the distance between their lips...

she just closed her eyes nd silently returned the words with her passion...

they yet again got lost in each other...

a dark cave...

the gigling sound...their lovely moments...their seperation...evry thing was haunting her like a shadow...she screamed nd tried to shove them off...but her inner monster denied...it was finishing her slowly like a poison...

she tried to move but her hands were tied with silver chains...her whole body was chained...she screamed for help...no one listened...

abhayendra...she screamed his name...

tut tut tut...so sad...he is also caged like you Maithili...no one is here to help you...how  cruel is fate...he said with an evil smirk...

Siddharth...leave me...please...maithili begged...

sure daarling...i will...u know i have a very kind dead heart...just say yes to my wish...sid replied...

No...never...Siddharth...I will not stoop so low like you...i will never submit myself to you...never...maithili replied with a furious voice...

I m afraid...u have no choice my love...let me remind you...today is the day...full moon night...nd tonight i will do the honour to free my little brother from his cursed existance just like i did with his child...dont worry...i will arrange a seat for u to enjot the show  princess...sid smirked...

noo...nooo siddharth...please...leave abhayendra...maithili cried in pain...

aww...dont cry my lady...i  just want to entertain you...its like a horror movie...besides u r dead also...so i blv will not be so scared...right dear!!...

Siddhart...i...i will...i will do as you say..pls dont kill abhayendra...pls siddharth...

aww...atlast...my princess!!...you made me wait for so long daarling...but its you...so i m not angry with u...sid laughed evily...

why...sid why...tumne aisaa kyun kiya...Abhayendra hame unke bete ka kaatil samajhta hain...ham unki nafrat jhail sakte hai...par unko kuch hojaye to ham nahi bardaasht  kar payenge...she cried...

so sorry princess...its not my fault...u did this...agar insaani jindegi me hi tum mujhe apnaa leti...to ye naubaat hi nahi ati...isiliye mujhe tumhe jalaakar maarna para...par i gave you this immortal life so that you can be with me...but tum mrit insaan banke bhi use khayaloko apne aap se dur nahi kiya...so u r responsible for all this princess...sid replied with a fake sad tone...

what was piya's fault siddharth...tumne use kyun useke saath aisaa kyun kiya...

oh...that witchy twitchy copy of urs!!...she was fun to play dear...she was blocking my way to destroy baby brother...so mujhe usko dur bhejnaa hi para...sid smiled while freeing maithili from the chains...

ab chalo princess...tumhe mera sapnaa jo pura karna hai...sid grabbed her roughly...

sid chordo hame...dont ruin my dignity pls...maithili begged to him nd tried to stop him...but she was to weak and injured...

ab chor bhi do ye shararate princess...sid held her closure...

Sid...stop i say...chordo use... Abhay scremed in rage..piya was enraged after witnessing the truth...

abhay...i will kill him...piya asserts with fury...

maihili was shocked to see them...

little brother...how did u got free...sid said...

you r so fool sid...u forgot i can be back again...thnks to haseena unty we got know about ue deeds...piya replied...

oh yeah...how fool of me!!..kaise bhul gaya!!..chalo ab aa hi gaye ho to welcome...welcome so piya ji is also here...little brother accha hua tum dono yahi agaye..aaj to family bonding kaafi intrstng hone wali hai...sid replied with an evil laugh,..

Abhayendra...piya...chale jao yahaan se...sid tum dono ko nuksaan pahuncha sakta hai...pls go from here..maithili said to abhay in pain...

no maithili...we r sorryy...we thought u were the one who destroyed our life...but we know its sid...aaj ham tumhe isse azaad karwa denge...piya said...

maithili...mujhe maaf kardo...maine tumhe galat samjhaa...abhay replied...

so...little brother apni ex-girlfriend ko lene aye hai...but pehle apni aap ko to bachaalo...sid replied nd attacked suddenly...

but piya came inbetween them nd threw him back with a firy power flow...

abhay attacked sid back...the two strongest vampires were fighting ferociously...

piya ran and held maithili...nd said...maithili pls run aay...sid will not be able to hurt u anymore...go...

no piya...i cant go...abhayendra is in danger...i cant leave him in danger...maithili retorted

piya felt her pain...her love towards abhay...nd she did'nt forced her to leave...she knew the pain of seperation from ur beloved...

sid threw abhay very hard ...but abhay attacked him again ...sid digged his fangs in his neck...abhay whinched in pain...but he shoved him away with a jerk...abhay ran towards
piya nd maithili na said...leave from here...chale jao tum dono...i dont want u two to be in danger...i will handle this...go...

no abhay...we will not go...sid is very powerful...we cant leave u alone with him...piya said...

Abhayendra look behind..maithili screamed..

abhay turned nd saw sid was approaching towards him with a wooden stake...sid attacked abhay very fast...but abhay managed to avoid the attack and hit him from back...but sid ran again to attack him with the stake...this time he was faster than abhay...sid digged the stakked with full force...

a deadly scream rang through the cave...

maithili...abhay screamed as maithili's life less body hit the ground...

sid was shocked...he never thought maithili will come in between...the stake fell in the ground from his hand...

princess...sid screamed and ran towards maithili's life less body...

bt before he could touch her...abhay staked his heart with the wooden stake nd sid's dead body fell on the ground...

piya was holding maithili's body in her lap...

maithili...look at me...kuch nahi hoga tumhe...piya was trying to woke her up...

abhay ran towards them...

Maithili...pls aise mat jao...main  khudko maaf nahi kar paungaa...pls stay with us..

abhayendra...maithili murmured with an almost daed voice...

maithili..kaho kya kehnaa hai...bolo...piya said

Abhayendra...hame...hame..maaf kardena...hamari... wajaah.. se tumdono ko apna baccha khona para...ham...ham.. apne aapko kabhi maaf nahi kar payenge..ekbaar...ekbaar  kehdo ki tum dono ne hame maaf kardiya...maithili whispered with a painful voice

haan maithili...ham dono tumse naaraaj nahi hai...aur hamara baccha wapas ane wala hai...piya nd abhay replied...

shukriyaan...ham..ham..tumse hamesha pyaar karenge...maithili whispered her last sentence nd her body became fully lifeless...

Maithilii...abhay screamed in pain...piya tried to calm him down

piya mere wajaah se use aajtak itna sab kuch jhelna para...mere wajaah se...abhay cried nd hugged piya...

nahi abhay...it was destiny...tumne kuch bhi nahi kiya...aur ab maithili ko mukti mil gayi hai...wo jaha bhi hogi khus hogi...piya said...

they leaved the place behind...

1 year later...

abhay...abhay pls yahaan aao...she is calling...piya called abhay...

comingg...love...abhi aya...abhay replied from the kitchen...

awwlele...baby...papa abhi alahe hai...dont cry...papa aapke liye doodh lane gaye hai...piya caressed her little angel..her little hands were calling her father..her beautiful liitle face moved towards him...

maithili...ro mat beta...look i m here...abhay ran towards her baby daughter nd took her in his arms...his little angel smiled at him very cutely...

piya ye bilkul tumhaari taraah hai...dekho...

haan...par badmaash bilkul apne papa ki tarhaa...piya smiled...

they caressed their baby girl...

Abhay...we brought her back...our maithili...within our daughter...piya hugged abhay...

piya thanks...thnks for coming in my world...thnks for giving me new life...tumne mera guilt bhi aaj dur kardiya...mujhe hamari bacchi deke...thnks...abhay kissed her forehead

theu hugged each other...the little angel smiled while looking at them with her little blue eyes... their little world was full of love nd happiness..forever..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

pls comment
Edited by samwllms - 11 years ago
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update
sid capture mathali in silver chain all time & torture him feeling bad fr mathali but atlast she save abhay from sid & give her life for abhay
good to see abhiya daughter name is mathali ,she is naughty just like abhay
thanks for pm me
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

great update
sid capture mathali in silver chain all time & torture him feeling bad fr mathali but atlast she save abhay from sid & give her life for abhay
good to see abhiya daughter name is mathali ,she is naughty just like abhay
thanks for pm me

:-)
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great ending to an amazing story
i really hope u are going to do some ff or os again i would love to read them
thanks for the pm
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful eding samba dr.kya story hain!!darun!!sorry,i'm in hurry .so inshort just amazing!!๐Ÿ˜Š
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww superb...lovely imagine ..I never imagine Mathili as a good vampire but here really ur imagination touched my heart...lovely๐Ÿ˜Š
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: koli97

wowww superb...lovely imagine ..I never imagine Mathili as a good vampire but here really ur imagination touched my heart...lovely๐Ÿ˜Š

thnk u
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woooh sam u surprised us... omg itna bada twist sid ki entry kara ka tumne story ka direction hi change kar diya... its too too... short of word but u mesmerised me with ur skill... nice update...