Users

Frequent Posters

sanluvug thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
cant c kushi like this..
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG I really love akash here.. Loved it how he came up for khushi.. he is true man.. he was absolutely right.. payal is very selfish person.. hope khushi is fine.. khushi should not forgive them fast.. arnav should earn her love and trust.. great chap dear Loved it
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...i want Khusi to give tough time to Payal,Buaji and Arnav... I really don't mind Arnav but very angry with Bua and Payal.How dare they?
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update dear
akash was awesome
thank u so much fr d pm
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Rami, thank you so much for making Akash's character so unlike the show and as someone who spoke up for Khushi. How on earth did the rest of them not see any sense, Akash was the only sensible guy left in the family. Poor poor Khushi as if the insults weren't enough now she got into an accident as well!😭😭😭 In a way though it is good medicine for Arnav for the extremely hurtful words he used for her, he should suffer now. And I truly hope you will not make Khushi forgive these people so easily, she should shut them all out until they are able to truly make up for their awful behaviour specially Arnav! Again loved Akash's words, do update soon! 
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice dear😃

i love akash to day😃

he slap arnav👏

khushi accident😲
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
POOR KHUSHI I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER :'(  
 DAMN GETTING HIT BY A TRUCK?!  A CAR I UNDERSTAND BECAUSE SHE MIGHT BE ABLE TO SURVUE BUT A TRUCK I DOUBT ANYONE SURVIVES AFTER GETTING HIT BY A TRUCK ANYWAYS LOVED IT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO PLZZZ UPDATE SOON
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Feeling so bad for Khushi and she surely gives Arnav a hard time, he insulted her so badly.. Anyways great chapter and I know Khushi will be fine but it will be enough for Arnav to realize his faults... Superb effort and fantastic conceptualization! 
anabiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read all parts in one go n simply Luvd it ...
Plz pm me too ...
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

AWesome update dear.

I really liked Akash very much in this FF. He is playing key role to realise importance of kushi.

Precap is damm tension. 😭