Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks fr ur likes and comments.😃😃...Do leave a review..Sry fr spelling and grammar mistakes..For PM buddy me..Silenty readers don't expect PM's😉

Part 8

Arnav who came down to clarify some details in file with akash heard everything.He felt helpless at his bro's situation.He knew his brother is not good at maintaining relations..Akash knows to  be caring and loving only towards arnav..Even at nani akash used  to snap at times but Nani knew him well.It was all due to the fact that he was under the heavy pressure of handling the entire empire and to take care of his younger brother at the young age made him this rough..Doesn't he know how to even take care of his own family?? though Arnav felt anger towards his brother for his carelessness he was more worried at the fact that he is deeply under stress after payal has pased away..arnav tried his best to get athe detectives under work to find the truth of Payal's death but all akash did was a foolish work of getting Arnav promise not to make the issue bigger since it will effect him more on finding the truth..He atleast wished la could complete the work but Dev blasted at her to cool his bro he too blasted at his sweeyt sister.Now after everything has left their hands the only thing Akash do is repenting..He silently went away from there not wanting to disturb Akash or Nani..Akash slept off in the couch itself.

Khushi went to her home to be greeted by Payal who was waiting for her in the gate.Khushi was surprised to see payal waiting..It had never happened after Akash left payal..

"Jiji you here?Waiting for me?"

"Haan chotti..How was your first day in office.did you like it?"

"Haan jiji..I loved it.Afterall it was my dream to get to the position am in right now." Khushi said absent mindedly thinking about her revenge.

"Uh chotti?"

"Wo kuch nahi jiji..Come lets go inside..Did pari finished her dinner?"

"Arrey no chhoti.will she eat without her massi?"

"Oh ho jiji I was late today..Come lets make her eat.."

Pari  jumped onto khushi as soon she enterd her house..

"Wo mere bachi how was your day?"

Pari didn't reply Khushi which made khushi sad..

"Kyun mere pari is so quiet..Tu mare wajah se naraz hoon?"

Pari nodded her head in yes.Khushi understood the reason..She will call pari atleast once in a day when she is away but she didnt call her today..

"am sorry pari massi was so busy in office that's why she didn't call you today..Next time I'll not make this mistake.."khushi said with a sorry face which made pari melt ..

"Ok masu no problem.. Cum na lets eat mum mum am hungry" pari said in her soft bubbly voice.

Everyone went to have dinner…As khushi expected it was Her jiji's favourite food..everytime buaji cares about her jiji not her.She felt a pang in her heart thinking such waay but she brushed I off and manged to give a smile.

"Khushi beta you got some letter from Mumbai"

Buaji forwarded the letter..Khushi checked it..It was the appointment letter from NK DESIGNS asking her to rejoin within 1 month if she was willing that's when it struck her about Lavanya saying the take over of NK designs by her MD's brother...she just kept the letter safe in her cup board..

As soon dinner was over Pari as put to sleep by Khushi..She was making her bed when payal came there..

"Jiji didn't you sleeep?"

"No choti I need to ask you something.."

"Say it jiji"

"Choti its our neighbour's daughter marriage in Lucknow she called us me and buaji are wishing to go.."

"par jiji…"Khushi was hesitatnt  because she don't want payal to go to that place..It will bring back the memories of Akash..

"No choti I so much wanted to go..plz  Khushi..you dont need to come..Me , buaji and pari will go.."

Seeing her sister so much adamant get let it go..Payal hugged her saying thank u..

"When is the marriage Jiji..?"

"its 16 th day from today..we will stay there for 4 days and come here."

"Ok jiji..You go and sleep"

It was fr the past 1 hr that khushi was thinking the happenings of her first day in office..To say the truth she lved this carefree nature of Arnav..It was the exact replica of herself  before  she changed into a quiet person. By those time she used to wish such a person as her husband..Now she don't have time to think of her marriage also..all that revolves around her mind was one thing..Her jiji and her daughter..She wanted her jiji to have a normal life forgetting Akash then only  she will be able to think of her life..

She so much wished to have the old khushi back..This is not her..She is undergoing a act..Though she started the game of revenge she knew very well she will not be able to hurt someone whole heartedly.She knew that she will fall for arnav one day..But before she start having feelings for Arnav she wants him to fall for her..

She was fighting with her mind and heart..Her mind said to take up the revenge but her heart forced her to confront Akash once and ask him about the betrayal he had done to her sister..But on seeing pari's face she felt that akash need to suffer as her sister suffered when Pari was inside her womb…

Now she knew what she  needed to do..She will make arnav fall for her in this 20 days as soon beji and jiji returns from lucknow she will rejoin NK designs in Mumbai..every problem would be cleared.She will make her jiji forget Akash (She indeed know its quiet difficult) give a good education to pari and search a life for her..Corner of her heart said she cant have her own life leaving Arnav here..She brushed those thoughts away not wanting to continue them which would make her weak..She filled her dairy with that day's happenings and slpt off..

The next day Khushi was early to office making some changes in the report she has prepared the day before on the project..Arnav when entered his cabin was astonished to see Khushi so soon…For some unknown reason his legs pulled him to her cabin..Khushi watched every move of him through her corner eyes..

"Ahem ahem" Arnav cleared his throat after entering her cabin..

"yes sir.." she said still involing herself in the work..

"Khushi could you come with a cup of black coffee with one sugar cube  to my room.."

She stood up and went out without giving him a glance this made him to ache for a look of hers..

He was pacing in his cabin when he heard the door opening..

She handed over him his coffee cup and she was about to move to her room when he called back..

"did u add sugar cube its bitter."

She knew he is wantedly doing this...She took small steps towards him..He was baffled by her move she by now is standing very close to her one small move and they will be plasterd to each other.She was licking her lips.She took the coffe mug from him and tasted it ..

With the blink of his eyes she made the distance between two of them handed back the coffee mug and said "now taste it ,it will be much sweeter.."

Saying this she exited the room..Arnav smirked seeing her and tasted the coffee..

"Its indeed taster now"

Khushi eneterd her cabin closed the blinds and sat in the chair heaving a heavy breath closing her face with her palm..She had lost her control.Seeing him in casuals,his musky fragrance.his way of taking her name in those lips made her loose control..she was about to pull him into a hug ..Thank  god she didn't do any sort of such idiocity..But seeing his effect she felt contended to think that he is falling for her..She licked her lips once again where the taste of the coffee which he tasted still lingerd..

anjusr06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tat was fabulous update... luved it...
continue soon😊
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update khushi in thaughts
kiran_rati thumbnail
nice one
thanx for the pm dear
reemamariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awasome update dear
u rock
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic part
thanx for the pm
Twinkle
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept ;) Looking forward to some more arshi moments and office romance! Appreciate the PM!
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khushi is stuck between   mind and heart, awesome dear
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...love it...thanks for the pm...
ankii543 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is soo entangled...
He is too innocent to be revenged...bali ka bakra banadiya bechareko...

Nice update...
Thanx for the pm...^_^