Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: awesome-raji

nice topic Xarina

okay at first i want to say ahem and gopi's marraige wasn't arrange marraige...

koki forced ahem to marraige, ahem love someone else...

gopi is lucky that ahem forgot anita and fall in love with her, but most of the arrange marraige where broom loves anyone else that marraige never succeed...

and raji marraige...,emmm..πŸ€”
actually raji marraige not a arrange marraige and not love marraige...that was a fraud marraige but again fortunately raji marraige also succeed..

so i think love marraige is better,,

Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ    To me an arranged marriage is anything where the decision of who a person gets married to is taken by somebody else.  Koki may have forced him to marry but she had made all the decisions on his behalf.

As for Raji?  I cannot really say that the marriage is successful as it is one sided.  Rashi no more accepts Jigar as her husband than she can accept that she is not the head of Modi women.  To her  and Urmila this marriage was a meal ticket and an easy route for the rich life.  A trap that Jigar fell into while doing "the right thing."  This marriage cannot progress as successful until she realises Jigar's worth, rather than a cuckolded husband.

Xarina thumbnail
Harini, Shakespeare has a lot to be blamed for.   It was he who gave birth to the concept of Romeo & Juliet.  Teenagers who had fallen in love and felt that they could not live with each other.

Movies will always glorify love as the best thing in the whole world.  But in movieland everything is perfect.  Whether it is the happy ever after, or the tragic end.  It is there to make money.  I thnk more often than not this comes back to family and what these children see when they are growing up but that is for another debate.
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: farheen.raji

nice post

btw i like arrange marriage
fallin in luv aftr wedding would be amazing

But what happens if you don't fall in love after the wedding?πŸ˜•
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Xarina

Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ    To me an arranged marriage is anything where the decision of who a person gets married to is taken by somebody else.  Koki may have forced him to marry but she had made all the decisions on his behalf.

As for Raji?  I cannot really say that the marriage is successful as it is one sided.  Rashi no more accepts Jigar as her husband than she can accept that she is not the head of Modi women.  To her  and Urmila this marriage was a meal ticket and an easy route for the rich life.  A trap that Jigar fell into while doing "the right thing."  This marriage cannot progress as successful until she realises Jigar's worth, rather than a cuckolded husband.

but koki knew that ahem loves anyone else and he force her 25th years old son to marraigeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

and anita had qualities like singing or cookoing..just because she is modern koki reject her,..

and ofcoure i agree withu  about raji...but we have to admit that they r lead a good and happy life, that's why i said their marriage is successful
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Xari - Yup.. The romanticized concept of love and the stories glorifying suicide as a proof of true love.πŸ˜• I can see that😊

@Oishi - The problem is RaJi marriage being classified as success Oishi is because it will break anytime. A marriage cannot be based on only a lie and RaJI marriage was. Jigar's understanding of who Rashi is is so little that if he comes to know the real Rashi, he would hate her and let her go.
The reason why the marriage is unsuccessful is mainly because of that. If Rashi's pretense falls, then there is no marriage. Even now it is nothing but compromise. There is no respect, trust or love. Just my PoV😊
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

@Xari - Yup.. The romanticized concept of love and the stories glorifying suicide as a proof of true love.πŸ˜• I can see that😊

@Oishi - The problem is RaJi marriage being classified as success Oishi is because it will break anytime. A marriage cannot be based on only a lie and RaJI marriage was. Jigar's understanding of who Rashi is is so little that if he comes to know the real Rashi, he would hate her and let her go.
The reason why the marriage is unsuccessful is mainly because of that. If Rashi's pretense falls, then there is no marriage. Even now it is nothing but compromise. There is no respect, trust or love. Just my PoV😊

sorry Harini but i don't agree..
yes you r right that raji marriage base=d on lie but now jigar know the truth..even he knew the truth at first, jigar loves rashi and rashi too!! where from this compromise come??
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome-raji

sorry Harini but i don't agree..
yes you r right that raji marriage base=d on lie but now jigar know the truth..even he knew the truth at first, jigar loves rashi and rashi too!! where from this compromise come??

Although Jigar knows the truth to the events that led him to marrying Rashi, he is still clueless as to her real attentions.  I don't think she loves him.  She just wants the comforts that he can bring her.  If he is expecting to love her back then I do think that he will be disappointed.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Xarina

Although Jigar knows the truth to the events that led him to marrying Rashi, he is still clueless as to her real attentions.  I don't think she loves him.  She just wants the comforts that he can bring her.  If he is expecting to love her back then I do think that he will be disappointed.

I agree with Xari, Oishi😳

I think Jigar likes the Rashi he thinks is the actual Rashi.. He likes that Rashi who in spite of being childish and bratty does yet,

1. love her sister
2. Love his family
3. love him

But the actual Rashi does nothing of the above. She does not love Gopi, rather she loaths her. She does not love her family because she would not have tried to spilt them up if she did and she does not love Jigar. She cannot even respect him.. 

The day Jigar sees the real Rashi and still stays in love, then I can accept that their marriage is a success. Today Rashi stays with Jigar for the comfort and Jigar is too blind to see the real Rashi. Hence their marriage is not in a crisis. The day one of this changes, the marriage will become shaky.

Sorry.. I do agree but it is really nice to see how much you love RaJi😊
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
that's a really heavy topic for discussion Xari πŸ˜† and so far I have stayed away because I am kind of commitment phobic and given a choice I would stay away from marriage itself...arranged or love! πŸ˜†..there is no definite answer to which marriage is better...arranged or love..as any relationship depends on the two people involved...also I firmly believe that one cannot know a person completely unless one actually lives with that person..so you could be in love with someone for years together yet there will always be things that you never knew and will discover as you start living with him/her. How one copes with these discoveries decides the fate of the relationship I guess πŸ˜Š
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsy80

that's a really heavy topic for discussion Xari πŸ˜† and so far I have stayed away because I am kind of commitment phobic and given a choice I would stay away from marriage itself...arranged or love! πŸ˜†..there is no definite answer to which marriage is better...arranged or love..as any relationship depends on the two people involved...also I firmly believe that one cannot know a person completely unless one actually lives with that person..so you could be in love with someone for years together yet there will always be things that you never knew and will discover as you start living with him/her. How one copes with these discoveries decides the fate of the relationship I guess πŸ˜Š

Just to show you that despite my japes and jokes there beats a serious heart and a serious brain.  But not for long!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Marriages should be classed as "the grass is greener."  For whichever one you end up with you can't help thinking what the other way is like.  

Chances are that when you are not loved in a relationship you yearn for that particular type of love but unfortunately it is only evident in fairy tales, films and dreams and feel that maybe the other way was better.  

There are have been a few comments that it is more romantic to fall in love with your partner after the wedding.  Do you honestly believe that?