Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinema-goer thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Katty Pr at it again..this time they barked at the wrong tree..haha..now Begum saiba with her Kjo saheb will see the end of it..haha

How many movies does kat has right now? Bang bang which lord knows when it will start..And dhoom3 which even Amir is Bored ...maybe HNY or Not who knows..Still she has a LOOONG way to go for her next release..her articles themselves dont really interest people..she tried her hand with hemaji then told a trajic tale of mumbai now she is after begum..Begam saiba is no Pc ...

And ranbir and kat movie is not happening..she cleared it herself..so what is in her kitty?
Edited by cinema-goer - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The signs'
Kareena's item song Fevicol Se in Dabangg 2 was received with less enthusiasm than Malaika's item song in the prequel. That was the first blow

Fevicol Se is the biggest song of the year.
Its won song of the year and topped all polls. To whom you credit that to is debatable but the fact itself is wrong. 
Its actually won polls OVER Chikni Chameli. 
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Meanwhile, Katrina was basking in the success of Ek Tha Tiger, and followed with Jab Tak Hain Jaan. Katrina is still on everybody's list while Kareena's name seems to have been erased out from a few.

Really? Katrina is in everybody's list? Because nowadays all I hear/see is people either approaching or signing Deepika, Sonakshi, Parineeti etc.

If the upcoming films by the actresses listed above become successful, the future isn't looking very good for Katrina. Bebo can survive because she can act and compete with the matured actresses but for Katrina, the most she can get is item songs or cameo appearance in movies..
cinema-goer thumbnail
Edit..😆

Edited by cinema-goer - 11 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
It is not about Kat vs Bebo..

Bebo is a star kid ..darling of the media.More importantly She is one of the most talented and beautiful actress we have..Nothing has changed in her career yet ,If they talk about HER so condescendingly..what must be their attitude towards others,like "the girl from the hills''-as Kangana pointed out!

I am just distressed by the general attitude of female journos towards their own sex..Youth,sex appeal and being on lists of  male egos ..Nothing else matters
Why are people even comparing the two?

Kat will never win an acting comparison but she'll never lose a popularity poll either. Since this article is about star power, its a no brainer that Kat is miles ahead of Kareena.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't even understand this article because Katrina and Kareena were never on the same boat when it came to star power. Katrina's been miles ahead since a while now; it's not a sudden thing that just happened post Katrina working with the Khans 😕

That being said, I have a feeling these two are both going to witness (if they're not already) a downward trend in their respective careers. I just don't see Katrina here for too much longer (okay I lied, I HOPE she's not here for much longer 😆)...and  Kareena will always be around some way or the other given her connections, but I think she's well past her peak.
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think both Katrina and Kareena are on a decline no matter what films they sign due to their connections/talent. Both female stars have a glamourous image and glamour has a shelf life. Plus they have enjoyed great careers and whatever goes up comes down. Last year same time every director had Katrina on his wishlist. This year we had atleast two big directors/PHs refute that Katrina was on their wishlist. As for Kareena whatever she does these days is met with lukewarm response no matter how savvy the people behind her work are.
Right now DP, Sonakshi, Parineeti etc are seeing a upward trend in their career.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Katrina is indeed the most popular star ..and is ahead in all polls..

But Kareena and Katrina get similar paychecks(kareena gets mor for films according to many)..

Kareena also gets bigger and more endorsements..has acted in as big or bigger films than Katrina..

Katrina graduated from massy films to SRK,Hrithik Amir etc only lately..

So apart from winning polls in the last 2/3 years ,in actual terms of money,stardom,prestige etc..how is Kareena behind?
Edited by you2 - 11 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
this article is written to make a war between fans

of both sides.

it is totally unnecessary.

kareena has achieved success in bollywood.

everyone knows that. 

so has katrina but in a different way.

and everyone knows that too.

what an unnecessary article. anyways katrina

is not going to preen because of an article like

this. what is and is not. the stars themselves 

know.