Posted: 3 months ago

Yayyyy 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

[Post Removed]

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

BOI who???? oh the one who pulls out articles and data from where the sun never shines??? OKAY....we believe ya BOI....lage raho..smiley20

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There are reports saying Sara is replacing Kiara in BB 3. OMG why. Not a fan of kiara but she looked pretty in BB and looked good with kartik. Tabu was amazing in BB just like how vidya was great in the first BB. I know tabu turned down bb 3 and now they are approaching vidya for tabu's role but why is sara replacing kiara is my question? I have not seen a single film of sara so please don't force me to watch it. Maybe it's just talks and nothing finalized yet

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

You cannot not be Number 1 after a movie like Gangubai..that movie was everything a female actor can ask for..and it gave Alia everything..a bonafide hit..critical acclaim..FF award..National Award and undisputed Numero Uno tag

Deepika was down after Chappak..that movie ended her reign as the Number 1 and all the forthcoming ones just didn't do anything much..an OTT release which was panned, a threatrical release where you are just a glam doll..they don't make or retain you as number 1..fighter is another same story

Completely disagree about Deepika not being number 1 now.  She may have been a glam doll in Pathan but she didn’t go unnoticed. She was the female lead of a 500cr movie. I’m sorry but saying Pathan, or later Jawaan, didn’t do anything for her is just disingenuous.  The reason Pathan brought her back to number 1 status is because she already was a superstar who was going through a rough patch.  She was an extended cameo in Jawaan yet once again seems to have made more impact than the lead heroine Nayantra. 2023 was Deepika’s year and she’s back in the number 1 position.  If Fighter works she’s good for 2024 too.  

Alia got a lot out of Gangu but that was two years ago.  The number 1 position is not about critical acclaim or National awards (because that would also mean Kriti is a contender for the #1).  It’s about box office numbers.  RRKPK and Brahmstra underperformed. Heart Of Stone got embarrassingly bad reviews.  RRR she was hardly there and didn’t make an impact, same with Brahmstra btw except for the Shiva trolling. Darlings was a critical success but then Sadak2 was another embarrassing disaster.  Before that was Kalank.  Given that Gangu’s box office status is also being disputed the last legitimate hit Alia had was RRR and before that Gully Boy.  Alia is a star with a very powerful PR and a powerful marketing team behind her thanks to KJo.  But she’s not as much of a box office success as she would like people to think she is.  She’s not the number 1 star today.  

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

People arguing on Alia n Deepika lol. I’m just excited on Kiara and that’s what TM posted in title. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

People arguing on Alia n Deepika lol. I’m just excited on Kiara and that’s what TM posted in title. 

These girls can be built in factories lol

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

These girls can be built in factories lol

possibly!! I just wanna see Kiarra in movies n w/stars I like. I hope she gets signed in the BULL or movie with Salman. She’s better then some he’s been paired with recently other then Katrina. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

possibly!! I just wanna see Kiarra in movies n w/stars I like. I hope she gets signed in the BULL or movie with Salman. She’s better then some he’s been paired with recently other then Katrina. 

I thought it was salman who told her to change her name to kiara since there is already an alia in the industry so surprised they did not work together 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

There are reports saying Sara is replacing Kiara in BB 3. OMG why. Not a fan of kiara but she looked pretty in BB and looked good with kartik. Tabu was amazing in BB just like how vidya was great in the first BB. I know tabu turned down bb 3 and now they are approaching vidya for tabu's role but why is sara replacing kiara is my question? I have not seen a single film of sara so please don't force me to watch it. Maybe it's just talks and nothing finalized yet

Never say never in Bollywood, but I would be very surprised if Kiara signed BB3.  BB2 is a huge blockbuster in her filmography but she didn’t get a lot out of it in terms of praise or credit.  All of it went to Kartik and Tabu.  I think she just wants her career to go in a different direction specially after all the praise she got for SPKK.  

Also, I don’t think her and Kartik like each other or even get along.