Posted: 2 months ago

Is there something 'serious' to read???

Maroonporsche thumbnail

These people have fat fingers also smiley36

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I wonder how many more such articles will be posted to "counter" the backlash of Filmfare lobbying amongst other questionable things smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not even interested in watching baby face Alia but article is telling the truth, dp is not choosing women centric movie after her film flopped. She is doing side kick roles which is sad because she has potential to shine in a great role. Alia is lucky she has a mentor like karan who gives her great roles. But even kriti is choosing great roles and she is new so disappointed in dp with her personal and professional choices. She was making great movie choices in 2012 and 2013 except RL. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am not even interested in watching baby face Alia but article is telling the truth, dp is not choosing women centric movie after her film flopped. She is doing side kick roles which is sad because she has potential to shine in a great role. Alia is lucky she has a mentor like karan who gives her great roles. But even kriti is choosing great roles and she is new so disappointed in dp with her personal and professional choices. She was making great movie choices in 2012 and 2013 except RL. 

I think Jawan is her best outing recently which is ironic coz being a cameo I don't think it was much of a choice, I doubt she even read the script smiley36just said yes to SRK

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Yup, her security def shows in terms of her PR work. She has not anxiety at all about Deepika stealing the limelight. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Paddu ho yaa Paad

Almost aik hee hai baat!! 

Ranveer ho yaa Ranbir

antifans dono ko deytay hain cheer!! 

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

A few years ago this article would have been by DP's PR for any other actress who was doing well. Tables do turn. 

Imagine Alia's PR being so out there that it even makes you feel bad for DP. smiley36