Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

No matter what BOI states but the fact remains that deepika, katrina craze on ground level will never come back. No matter how many blockbuster alia and kiara will give. Deepika katrina were last female superstars

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought the last female superstars were Madhuri and Sridevi

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

kiara's real name is Alia. So two Alias lol 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What's up with the term last female superstar? Lol, people throw that around quite a bit for many actresses. But what Alia is pulling off hasn't been seen in decades. She's an actress ruling the roost, headlining successful women-centric movies one after another, taking risks with new and even flop directors and turning them into big names. She's not resting on her stardom laurels, avoiding being reduced to small side roles in big movies. The beauty standards have shifted, and it's not just about tall, slim, Euro-centric features anymore. The walls have come crashing down.

Terenaina thumbnail

I am not a fan of the two alia's but they are getting good work. Last movie I saw of alia was movie with srk about mental health I think, it was good but wish another actress was offered that role. kiara looked pretty in BB and loved Tabu in BB. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Women for the most part are interchangeable

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am not a fan of the two alia's but they are getting good work. Last movie I saw of alia was movie with srk about mental health I think, it was good but wish another actress was offered that role. kiara looked pretty in BB and loved Tabu in BB. 

Katrina Kaif couldve been in the movie allegedly. Would ya have enjoyed it ? 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

What's up with the term last female superstar? Lol, people throw that around quite a bit for many actresses. But what Alia is pulling off hasn't been seen in decades. She's an actress ruling the roost, headlining successful women-centric movies one after another, taking risks with new and even flop directors and turning them into big names. She's not resting on her stardom laurels, avoiding being reduced to small side roles in big movies. The beauty standards have shifted, and it's not just about tall, slim, Euro-centric features anymore. The walls have come crashing down.

even alia herself said she don't like how her body looks maybe it's insecure thing that reflects on screen. You have to be confident like kareena as an actress but yes us humans we tend to feel insecure or sad about things in our life. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Katrina Kaif couldve been in the movie allegedly. Would ya have enjoyed it ? 

no I wouldn't so glad alia was chosen for that role lol