Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: breezy

The Hobbit... wat they showed a love interest for Killy ? WOW...

Love triangle bolo... Kili-Tauriel-Legolas. ðŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: axeion

Love triangle bolo... Kili-Tauriel-Legolas. ðŸ˜†

IKR... wat was that ðŸ˜² ROFL... same like u i expected more of Legolas but he was shown just for saving and nothing much, honestly showed him being J and all, i hoped to see more of other ckts well but none the less it was good 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Captain Philips 
WOW... good movie, being a hostage and getting rescued and one under trauma in the end, good ... but well i am still wondering, why the us navy had to wait till some one was taken as hostage or something? why the ship was never given protection when its crossing Somalia and why captains werent giving any weapon when passing through such dangerous country ? I donno... I simply found it odd though its based on real life story ...I felt bad for the Negors , esp the one who was left alive, i dono, some where when Philip says, u been betrayed by ur own people , give up , and he ends up saying,  Irish, I come so far, not giving up now :(( damn man, i know they were wrong but my heart went for those people... I loved the part when ship follows their hostage captain just to be with him 

Tom hanks is king of HW and he proved it, he was wow , good direction and presentation, I liked casting even with the Negros sorry i dont rem name 
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 watched rajkumar...it was really gud.there was no need of some dialouges like saree ka utarna🤓,otherwise awesome movie.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saw Bullet Raja...superb...I think one of the best movies Saif has done...and I'm not at all his fan.
The film was full of action.  Plenty of comedic dialogue.  Sonakshi looked stunning...and I loved the ending.
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maryan. A beautiful film , literally. Story is very simple and has all the hallmarks of a cliched indian love story, but the second half really elevates it beyond the typical lovers separated plot that we've seen a thousand times. The cinematography is breathtaking. I loved the juxtaposition between the ocean and the desert that played throughout the movie. Dhanush is simply amazing. I don't think he can ever give a bad performance. And I'm in love with Parvathi. What an actress, what a performance.  Edited by TuesdaysChild - 10 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Ramaiya Vastaviaya

I had my reservations about this movie..I dun kno just what the hell made me watch this one !

I bet a sane person cant watch this crap to the end !

0.25/5
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Go Go Gone

I have never watched a zomcom before so I was a bit wary about this one. But I absolutely loved it! The first half is the funniest ever! My belly literally hurt from laughing so much! I loved it! The second half gets a little monotonous because it gets more seriously but overall, this movie was so awesome!

Kunal Khemu was the star for me. He was fantastic in his role! "What do we know? - Nothing. What have we learned? - Ghanta". And "Uganda ? Sale tere baap ki ganda" He plays his role perfectly! And even in the most terrifying situations, I was laughing so much. I think that writing the dialogues for the movie really helped his sense of comic timing. Vir Das also does a great job playing the guy who falls in love easily.

I loved "Bunny". His reaction to a million zombies coming at him, "Oh no...Oh no...Oh no..." He has this terrified expression on his face constantly and it's really funny. Saif does well as Boris but I really felt the trio took away everything. I love the makeup and bloody-ness in the movie as well. And the music is awesome as well! I love "Slowly slowly" the most.

Overall...3.5/5. Definitely recommend it!This zomcom is hilarious!

briahna thumbnail
american hustle is bloody awesome. i am pretty sure it will get some nominations come award season. jennifer lawrence, again absolute brilliant here. definitely will get nominated for supporting actress category. bale is fine as well...gem!
4/5
aish. thumbnail
Catching Fire.

How damn perfect is this movie? I've been wanting to see this movie since like forever so mind you this review has been written in extreme excitement. I normally do not like book to movie adaptations much. I found 'Hunger Games the movie' just okay-okay. But Catching Fire is just SO goood in every aspect.
Francis Lawrence, thank you so much for such perf direction. I cried for so many scenes!

JEN AND JOSH<3 Firstly, Jennifer Lawrence, what a brilliant and amazing actress man! Her expressions are just so natural. The reaping scene..man she was flawless. She's my favorite actress. And Josh is my love btw. He brings out the innocence and Peeta so beautifully. I absolutely love their on and off-screen chemistry. Sad that they see eachother as siblings😆

Infact I just love their whole cast. The casting of Finnick, Haymitch, Gale, Effie and Prim is perf. The visual effects were awesome. I'd really recommend everybody to go to the nearest theater possible and watch the movie asap.
And Ohmg. SPOILERWas Katniss saying 'I love you Peeta' when they sedated her after she attacked Haymitch?

5/5 GOO WAAATCH NOW.