Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Bri, you are also a Jennifer Lawrence fan? Gale mil!🤗

I loved her in the first hunger games and was totally sold out after watching Silver Lining Playbook...but it was her goofy and incredibly cute Oscar Acceptance Speech (mainly that falling on the steps) that made me her fan! I make it a point to watch all her interviews...she is so genuine and candid and refreshingly honest!

I am planning to watch it tomorrow or maybe next week!

Planning to watch BR today, but your review made me both laugh and scared me too!😆
aish. thumbnail
Ohhh poppy, brii, you both Jennifer fans?
Ahhh I loveee heeer.
poppy2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oblivious.

Ohhh poppy, brii, you both Jennifer fans?
Ahhh I loveee heeer.

She is just spectacular, isn't she? And not just as an actor...but even as a person, she comes across so, so nice! I loved that interview of hers with Ellen...she is such a goofball and has absolutely no pretensions of being a star, leave aside one of the youngest Oscar Winners in history!
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

She is just spectacular, isn't she? And not just as an actor...but even as a person, she comes across so, so nice! I loved that interview of hers with Ellen...she is such a goofball and has absolutely no pretensions of being a star, leave aside one of the youngest Oscar Winners in history!

No way. So many people like her here.

Team J-Law. ❤️ She is awesome. 
SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched Bullett Raja online on http://www.sominaltvfilms.com/bullett-raja-2013.html
movie very disappointing coming from T.D.

2/5
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Ram Leela...HOLY SMOKES!

Would love to read a full review from you!😊
briahna thumbnail

The Frozen
Disney spells magic again. what charmer.  its always the characters you just fall in love with. be it anna, elsa, kristoff, hans, olaf, etc..simply cool!

storytelling absolute beautiful, luved the music, and visuals stunning..hah..everything blended perfectly here. what i loved about this one, the ending. oh god this one breaks my heart.

the makers of tangled certainly doesn't disappoint. easily the best animated movie of this yr.

perfect movie for this holiday season. go for it!
4/5

poppy2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

The Frozen
Disney spells magic again. what charmer.  its always the characters you just fall in love with. be it anna, elsa, kristoff, hans, olaf, etc..simply cool!

storytelling absolute beautiful, luved the music, and visuals stunning..hah..everything blended perfectly here. what i loved about this one, the ending. oh god this one breaks my heart.

the makers of tangled certainly doesn't disappoint. easily the best animated movie of this yr.

perfect movie for this holiday season. go for it!
4/5

Its releasing in my country around 25th December...really looking forward to it!

I find animated movies much better than the real ones, at times!
briahna thumbnail
poppy i am such a sucker for animated movies. i have a collection..believe me,  obsessed freak i am.
and poppy as for jennifer lawrence, watchout for her in american hustle. so freaking hot she looks. movie's coming out in dec.
poppy2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

poppy i am such a sucker for animated movies. i have a collection..believe me,  obsessed freak i am.

and poppy as for jennifer lawrence, watchout for her in american hustle. so freaking hot she looks. movie's coming out in dec.

Me too!😆 I am the first one to watch a Pixar or Disney animated movie, when it comes out! Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, Wall-E (the best love story ever made in any language, IMO), Toy Story, Monster Inc, The Incredibles...you name it, I have seen it all!

I am going to watch every Jennifer Lawrence film...just love that girl to bits! Such a pity, she isn't dating Bradley Cooper...they were freaking gorgeous in SLP!