Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much dear!! I would like to thank you personally for being extremely supportive throughout the YHZ journey!! And I'm glad that you are enjoying the current track!! I hope I won't let you down!!  
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkchandni

PlzzZ any one tell me ki india forum me agar hum kuchh post kr rahe h like ff to ek page se writing end krk second page kaise open krte h mujhey wo option samajh nhi aa RHA plzzz kisi ko pata ho to bata dena ki same link ka next page kaise open krte h

Hi Chandni!! 
First of all welcome to the YHZ family!! And Thank you so much for taking your time to comment on this FF!! I'm glad that you liked Chhavi and Nihaal's pairing!! So I hope I won't let you down!! 

OK..If you want to quote something like copy paste something which is written in the previous page, all you need to do is press quote , and then it will appear in your screen and below the thing that you have quoted , you can personally write your comments.

And let's say that if you want to PM your updates to your friends , then all you have to do is press inbox,copy the link then paste it and send it to your friends. And to know more , you can always contact us , or send a queries to the moderators!! ðŸ˜Š
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Hey Friends and YHZians 
Thank you all so much for taking your time for writing such a beautiful comments, and believe me I've enjoyed reading your feedback because as a writer it is very important for me to know about what you guys thinking about this current track!! I'm glad that I've met with your satisfaction!!

And as far as the tracks is concerned, you will see a lot of interesting twists, romantic scenes ðŸ˜‰ etc ..so stay tunned!! I'm sure you all will love the characters!! So keep showing them love!! 

To all the fellow Rajeevians out there, I think you must have know it by now that Rajeev is coming back on television as a lead. And the show is releasing very soon, another good news is that Left right Left is also going to re-run!! So it's time to celebrate!! Anyways, I will post my update by tomorrow so stay tunned!! Love you all!!😳

rkchandni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx dear and I m a very big fan of rajeev and very excited for next post of urs and also v exited for reporters and left right left nd thanx for my queries if I need any help I will ask u further cont sooonnn just love rajeev nd Priyanka 😛

Chandni
naujoker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update soon
Please!!!!!
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
                                                                              PART 44

It has been described that Nihaal went to the restaurant which was inside in their hotel. He was waiting for Chhavi meanwhile his Iphone has rang and he smiled as it was none other than Disha.He received her phone call and started to have a conversation with her..

Nihaal( excited tone)" Hey speak up the devil!! Tumhe yaad kar rahe thi!!"

Disha" Kyaa baat hai bhai!! Aaj to aap bohot hi alaag mood main sound kar rahe ho!! What happend bhai?!..Tabiyaat to thik hai naa?!.."

Nihaal" I'm perfectly alright sis!! "

Disha" Vaise..aap waapis kab aa rahe ho?!..Are you planning to stay permanently in Goa?!( Teasing tone)

Nihaal" Well saach baataon..Yes..I don't feel like going ..Goa ki baat hi kuch hai!! "

Disha" Really?!..Is that it?!..Kuch to baat hai bhai...main aap ko bohot hi aachi taraah se jaanti hoon..aap mujhe kuch kehna chahte hai na?"

Nihaal" Haan there is something that I wanted to tell you..And if you're intelligent..then guess"

Disha has guessed that perhaps her brother must be in love with someone, and she is very elated as after his break up with Shifali, it has been ages that she has been hearing her brother in a very good mood.

Disha" Oh my god...no way?!...Are you...Kya aap?

Nihaal" Yep!!...I'm in love!!"

Disha:" Seriously?!..Aap mazaak to nahin kar rahe ho ?!..I can't believe ..you're in love!!..I'm so happy for you bhai!!"

Nihaal" Thank you Disha!!...You know something Disha..Shifali ke break up karne ke baad, mujhe aapne aap par vishwaas hi uth gayaa tha..It was one of my most painful moment in my life..but after she came into my life..meri life has been completely changed!!"

Disha" That's wonderful bhai..agar aap khush ho,to main bhi bohot hi khush hoon, kyunki mere liye aap ke happiness hi bohot hi matter karta hai!! That's all it matters to me!! By the way, who is the lucky girl?!"

Nihaal" Pehle tu vaada kar..tu yeh baat kissi ko bhi nahin bataye gi..it's a secret!"

Disha:" What do you mean bhai?!..Thik hai..main kissi ko bhi nahin bataon gi..boliye naa..kaun hai voh ladki..jissne mera bhai ka dil churaliya ?"

Nihaal" Tu usse bohot aachi taraah se janti hai!!"

Disha( guessed that it might be Chhavi)" No way...Are you serious?!!...Chhavi?!..."

Nihaal" Yep Disha..Chhavi is the one!!"

Disha" Oh my god!! I'm so happy for you bhai!!..Chhavi bohot hi aachi ladki hai..and honestly bhai..Chhavi hi aap ke liye perfect hai!! But Bhai...voh to Sahil ke saath hai naa?!..I mean voh dono sagaai karne waale hai right?!"

Nihaal" Haan..voh Sahil ke saath sagaai karne waali hai..but to tell you the truth..it's nothing but a compromise..kyunki hum dono ek doosre se bohot hi pyaar karte hai..haan matter bohot hi complicated hoga..but Sahil bohot hi aacha ladka hai..he is very understanding..I'm sure voh yeh baat zaroor samjhe gaa!!..He'll understand"

Disha" You're right bhai..Sahil bohot hi understanding hai..aap jo hi thi thik samjhe..voh ki jiye..and I think aap jaldi Sahil ko bataye..ki Chhavi aur aap ek doosre se bohot pyaar karte hai..varna..matter bohot hi complicated hoga..I hope you understand na"..

Nihaal" Tu chinta maat kar ..sab thik ho jayega!!"

Disha" I'm sure ..sab thik ho jayega..anyways Bhai..I have to go now..take care of yourself"

Nihaal" Thik hai ..take care of yourself"

They both disconnected the phone calls after having a conversation. Meanwhile, Chhavi enters the restaurant where Nihaal has been waiting for her .Soon he gets up and pull the chair and Chhavi sits, and Nihaal also joins in.

Nihaal" Just spoke to Disha.."

Chhavi" Aacha?!..Kaisi hai voh?!.."

Nihaal" Yeah she's fine!! You know..maine usse hamari baare main saab kuch bata diya hai?!"

Chhavi" Tumne baata diya hai usse?!.."

Nihaal" You know something..Disha means a lot to me..aur main uske saath sab kuch share karti hoon. And to tell you the truth..voh bohot hi khush hai..that we confessed our love!!

Chhavi" The bonding between the brother and sister is very precious ..and I'm glad that you are very close to her!! Tum dono ki yeh bonding dekh kar..bohot hi aacha lagta hai!! ..Main kuch soch rahi hoon...our relationship is very complicated indeed.."

Nihaal" I understand..our relationship is very complicated..tum Sahil ke saath sagaai kar ne waali hoon..and I just went through a break up..but to tell you the truth..Shifali doesn't matter to me anymore..she is my past..and I moved on.."

Chhavi" Tumne kaabhi socha hai..ki Sahil kaise react karega..I don't want to hurt him!"

Nihaal( softly held her hand)" Sahil mera bohot aacha dost hai..I know him very well..I'm sure he'll understand the situation..haan initially he will be hurt..but gradually voh hamare rishte ko samjhe ga.."

Chhavi" Yeah I hope so!!"

Nihaal" Don't worry..main hoon naa!!..( He helds her hand very fondly and looking at her lovely face in order to assure that everything will be ok..and she also smiles back at him)..

Nihaal" You know..Holi is coming right away...Yeh hamari pehli holi hai.."

Chhavi" What do you mean by pehli holi..I've always celebrate holi with you ..remember?!..

Nihaal" That's a different story..This will be our first Holi..as a couple!!..Aur yeh Holi hamare liye bohot hi yaadgar rahega..Aur sab se pehle..main tumhe rang lagaunga.."

Chhavi" Main bhi chahti hoon..ki sab se pehle tum hi mujhe rang lagao!!..Main bhi tumhe sab se pehle rang lagaoungi!!."

Nihaal" Aur hum sab ko bataye ge..ki hum dono ek doosre se bohot pyaar karte hai!!..Vaada karo..that you will be always there with me!!"

Chhavi" I promise..I will always be there with you!!..

Song Courtesy" Rabta from Agent Vinod"

Kehte hai khuda ne iss jaan sab hi ke liye
Kissi na kissi ko banaye kissi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara maanu
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

The pair is looking into each other's eyes as they both promised that these two will always be together no matter what the circumstances is..

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta 
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata 

Nihaal helds Chhavi's hand very lovingly and softly kissed her hand and meanwhile Chhavi blushed as she thinks that everybody is staring at them..And Nihaal winked at her very naughty matter and she laughs at his stupidity..She tries to go away from him..but he stops her and came close to her..she blushed..and softly pushed him..and went away..He was standing there, and gave a romantic smile at her..and while Chhavi also turns back ,lowers her eyes..and looks at him..he came next to her..held her hand, she also has held her hand..and both of them gave an eye lock at each other..Meanwhile, it has been said that the hotel manager was taking picture of Nihaal and Chhavi's romantic moments and took a picture of them, and therefore he phone calls someone..

A man" Hello?!.."

Hotel Manager" Main Bol raha hoon.."

A man" Haan bolo..what's the situation?!.."

Hotel manager" Mubarak ho sir..aap ka kaam ho gaya hai!!"

A man" That's great!!..Tum jaldi yeh photograph mujhe email kardo!""

Hotel manager" Thik hai sir!! Don't worry!!
                                                    --//--

Here's the latest update of the FF..please do read it and leave your comments!!..
rkchandni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow awsm dear but yeh kaun hasi jo nihal aur chhavi ki pics chahta hai twist keep it up ... cont soonnn 
naujoker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!!!!!!!
Whats the twist?
Looks like there will a lot drama and nihal and chaavi holi romance
Wo ho!!!!!!
Can't wait to see what happens
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is really good
so nihal ansd chavi romantic  moments r great
but weho is the person ?
plz cont soon and pm me
harpreetk322 thumbnail
I love nihal and chhavi. 😳 Please update soon.