spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
part 39
nice part...
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 43

So it has been briefly been described that Nihaal went to the lift , and pressed the 12th floor as they were living in the same floor.Soon,as when it reached that floor , he has managed to see Chhavi ,and went after her, but she has been realising his presence,and quickly went inside the other room. And mistakenly, here is the twist, the keys of the respective rooms has been exchanged,they both have went into the wrong room. Firstly, Nihaal had entered Chhavi's room by mistake,and he was feeling extremely guilty for whatever that has been happened in the annual hotel party. He is still recalling all of the passionate moments that he has been spent with her, the kiss,and the dance. He went inside the washroom,and opened the tap and splashed the water on his face, but still when he closed his eyes, he has always been seeing Chhavi's beautiful face..

Nihaal" Yeh saab kya ho raha hai..what the hell is happening?!..Jab main aankhein band karta hoon..to mujhe sirf Chhavi hi kyun dekha de rahi hai..kya maatlab hai uska?!..What's wrong with me..Aaj jo main Chhavi ke saath kiya..bohot hi ghalat kiya..naa jaane voh mere baare mein kya sochegi..Oh god!!..

Nihaal lays down in the bed, and still closed his eyes once again...and as expected ..he is still thinking about Chhavi ..and whenever he has closed his eyes..it has always been Chhavi..somehow he is failing to understand what was going on..and unable to understand his true feelings..

Nihaal" What the hell is wrong with me?!..Kyun main baar baar Chhavi ko dekh raha hoon..kya matlab hai uska?!..Main to Shifali se pyaar karta hoon na..to phir mujhe Chhavi hi kyun dekha rahi hai?!..I simply don't understand..kucch to hai..Kya main..Chhavi se ?!..Am I falling in love with Chhavi?!...

Soon, he has noticed a diary inside the room which he has never seeing before..he is very curious to know that what was inside the diary because he has never seeing the diary before..soon he has realised that Chhavi is very fond of written the diary..and has the same diary, and realised that he has entered Chhavi's room by mistake..soon he has seen a photograph inside the diary..and it was none other than his picture..

Nihaal" Yeh to Chhavi ki diary hai na?!..I came to Chhavi's room by mistake..Chhavi ke diary mein ..mere photograph kyun hai?!...Kya matlab hai?!...( Stunned)..

After reading the diary, he has been realised that Chhavi once fall in love with a guy before she was engaged with Sahil..and after reading the diary which was written as Chhavi's feeling..he has been realised that he was the guy that Chhavi truly loved very deeply..and he recalls the conversation that he had with Chhavi once..

** FLASHBACK**

Nihaal: " Anyway..ek baat bataon..personal hai..."

Chhavi: " Personal..what do you mean ?.."

Nihaal: " Tell me honestly..saach saach bataana...kya tumne kabhi bhi kissi se pyaar kiya ?..Have you ever fallen in love with someone?.."

Chhavi remains silent as she is still in love with Nihaal despite of being in commitment with Sahil...

Chhavi: " Haan..kiya tha..I have fallen in love with someone.."

Nihaal" Kaun hai voh ladka..kya main usse janta hoon?"

Chhavi:" Hmm..yeh sab important nahin hai..Haan..ek ladka tha mere zindagi main..maine usse pyaar kiya tha..but aab voh mere zindagi main nahin hai"..

Nihaal: " really..you have fallen in love..aur humse chupa rahe the..aur main kabhi bhi nahin jan paye ki that you have fallen in love..anyways..kaun hai voh idiot..jisne tumhara dil toda tha...I mean I fail to understand how can someone doesn't fall in love with the girl like you.."

Chhavi: " Voh kissi aur se pyaar karta hai..aur voh khud bhi nahin janta ki I loved him..and it's not his fault..anyways..this is life..yehi hai zindagi..why should I feel sad about it..mere paas itni saare log hai ki mujhse bohot pyaar karti hai..jaise tum ho, Shifali hai, my parents, Sahil hai..baadi maa hai..mujhe kyaa chahiye..I have no regrets and I have moved on in life..if he is happy ..then I am happy"

So after the flashback it has been stated that Nihaal find out that he is the one who Chhavi really loves him and soon realised that he has never acknowledged her love before..

Nihaal" Iss ka matlab Chhavi ne hamesha mujhse hi pyaar kiya..saach e dil se pyaar kiya..and I never knew about this..aur Chhavi..she has been hiding her feelings..mere liye bohot saari sacrifises kiya hai..so that main hamesha se khush rahoo..aur voh chup chap apne feelings ko hide kiya..so that main aur Shifali hamesha ek saath ho jaye..Why Chhavi..mere liye itni saari sacrifises karne ki kiya zaroorat thi...Shayad..yehi bhaghwan ki yehi iccha hai..that's the sign that I got from him..maine realise kiya..I admit..main Chhavi se bohot pyaar karta hoon..I love her!! Aur main aaj hi usse confess karunga ki main usse bohot pyaar karta hoon!!...I love you Chhavi..I love you!

Meanwhile, it has been said that Chhavi is in the hotel garden, and looking at the beautiful scenaries but she was lost in her thought after what has happened in the previous night..She has been regreting because she has started to believe that she is deceiving Sahil..Soon, she has noticed Nihaal's presense..and looked into his eyes..and tries to ignore him..

Nihaal" Kahaan jaa rahi ho?!...( Chhavi looks at him..and tries to ignore him..but he has grabbed her hand, and tries to leave the area)..

Chhavi" Nihaal..mujhe kahin bahaar jaana hai..I will talk to you later.."

Nihaal" Why do you feel guilty about it Chhavi?!..Kyun mujhe iss tarah avoid kar rahi ho?!..

Chhavi" Oh come on Nihaal..main kyun tumhe avoid kar rahi hoon..mujhe kahin bahaar jaana hai..and for god sake..please leave my hand..

Nihaal" Thik hai..agar tum mujhe avoid nahin kar rahe ho..why aren't you talking to me properly..jawaab nahin hai naa tumhare paas..I have an answer..

Chhavi:" What do you mean?!..

Nihaal( showing her the diary)" To phir yeh kya hai?!..Yeh diary.."

Chhavi:"Why did you read my diary nihaal..it's a very bad manner.."

Nihaal"Chhavi..agar maine aaj yeh diary nahin parta..to main kabhi bhi nahin jaan paata ki tum mujhe kitna pyaar karti ho..( Held her arm very soft , and looking at her very touchingly)..Why Chhavi?!..Kyun..why did you sacrifise your love for me?!..Tum mujhe kyun itna pyaar karti ho?!..and you have sacrifise your love so that me and Shifali stay happy together..and you're willing to marry Sahil for my sake..Kyun karti ho mujhe itna pyaar?!..

Chhavi:" Nihaal..tumhe kuch ghalat femi ho rahi hai..Haan..maine tumse pyaar karta tha..lekin..aab nahin..and I have accepted..we're not meant to be together..Tum Shifali se pyaar karte ho..aur main..S..Sahil se..baas..

Nihaal" Oh really..tum Sahil se pyaar karti ho..right?!..Fantastic..to agar Tum sahil se pyaar karti ho..so yeh pyaar maine tumhare aankhon main kyun nahin dekha diya hai?!..Why I haven't seen that love from your eyes..Agar tum Sahil se pyaar karti ho..to phir yeh diary aab bhi tumhare paas kyun hai?!..Bolo..aab tum chup kyun ho..Why do you feel guilty about it..uss raat jo hamare beech main hua tha..humne kuch ghalat nahin kiya tha..Yeh hamare pyaar hai!!..It's our love !!.. Aur tum Shifali se baare main baatein kar rahe ho..she was my past..main usse pyaar karta tha..aur main aaj main tumhe saaf saaf kehna chahta hoon..ki humne koi gunna nahin kiya hai..aur yeh saach hai..( caressed her very fondly)..Main tumse pyaar karta hoon Chhavi..I really love you!!..Aur tumhare aankhon mein saaf saaf kehna dekha hai..ki tum bhi aaj mujhse bohot pyaar karti ho..

Chhavi( tears falls into her eyes and finally admits it)" Haan Nihaal..I love you!! Main tumse bohot pyaar karti hoon!! I really love you!!..

Nihaal( holds her cheeks very softly and wipes her tears)" I love you too Chhavi..main tumse bohot pyaar karta hoon!! I really love you!!

Kya pyaar karoge mujhse'' Song courtesy Kucch to hai..

Dil mera pooch raha hai tujhse...

Kya Pyaar karoge..Mujhse..

Dil Mera Pooch raha hai..Tujhse

Kya pyaar karoge..mujhse..mujhse..

Nihaal has finally realised his true feelings towards Chhavi, and looking at her romantically and wiping her tears,and smiled..and Chhavi also admits her feeling to the man whom she has always loved from long time..and the love bird has finally confessed their feeling..and looking gave a very tight hug!!

--//--

So here is the latest update..please do press like and leave some detailed comments..hope you all like the update!!..
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is really good
and a fab one
so finally they both got to know that they both love each other
wow
plz cont soon and pm me
naujoker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The update was fab!!!!
Finally they confessed!!!!
Mind blowing!!!!
Update soon yaar wants to know what happens next
Really excited for the next update
🥳 [:D/] 👍🏼
rkchandni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsmmm just love nihal with chhavi plzzz update soonnn
rkchandni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PlzzZ any one tell me ki india forum me agar hum kuchh post kr rahe h like ff to ek page se writing end krk second page kaise open krte h mujhey wo option samajh nhi aa RHA plzzz kisi ko pata ho to bata dena ki same link ka next page kaise open krte hEdited by rkchandni - 9 years ago
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Thank you dear!! 😊
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

hi
the up is really good
and a fab one
so finally they both got to know that they both love each other
wow
plz cont soon and pm me

Thank you so much for the lovely comment dear!! You've always been so supportive so thanks a ton!! And as a writer I'm really happy that my readers are enjoying this FF!! So finally your favorite jodi confessed each other!! I will continue by tomorrow!! Till then stay tunned!!😊😊
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Thank you dear!!😊
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: naujoker

The update was fab!!!!
Finally they confessed!!!!
Mind blowing!!!!
Update soon yaar wants to know what happens next
Really excited for the next update
🥳 [:D/] 👍🏼

Thank you so much for taking your time to read the FF!! I'm glad that you have enjoyed it because for me as a writer it is important for me to know that whether or not my readers are enjoying or not!! Hope I met with your expectation!! So I'm glad that you liked that Chhavi and Nihaal confessed their love, and to know more about their journey all you have to do is to read YHZ!! Lots of interesting twists is coming up!! So hopefully I will post my written update by tomorrow!!😊